[PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING] LC Analysis Reservation Thread [PLEASE, PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING]

Deerling, please and thank you.
Pikasohn already took it.

You should go here and search the Pokemon you want.
E.g. Say you want to analyze Alolan Rattata, because in the original post it is free: before asking here for permission, you open the link, go to all the SuMo LC Analyses, and search in the page "Alolan Rattata". If someone already took ot, then move to the next Pokemon; otherwise, you may ask permission for the analysis.
Hope I helped :)

Pikasohn already took it.

You should go here and search the Pokemon you want.
E.g. Say you want to analyze Alolan Rattata, because in the original post it is free: before asking here for permission, you open the link, go to all the SuMo LC Analyses, and search in the page "Alolan Rattata". If someone already took ot, then move to the next Pokemon; otherwise, you may ask permission for the analysis.
Hope I helped :)
Ohh okay, thanks sm!

Since Spinarak was taken (my fault, because I wasn't looking at this thread ;_;), I would like Sandile while I wait for my month-old analyses to be finished.

*hint hint*

Sorry, pre reserves aren't allowed, as stated by OP earlier in the thread. You can contact QC members on discord if you'd like to get checks asap and get to another analysis.
I'm not reserving. With all due respect, I want something to work on while I wait for the QC people to actually look at my analyses, as opposed to kind, non-QC approved people such as ItsDitto. If the purpose of this thread is to reserve Pokemon for analyses, why can I not get a reservation? It's likely because I have two analyses already, which through no fault of my own have been waiting to be QC'd for weeks. If I can't get QCs and I can't get extra analyses, I might as well give my analyses to higher profile users to be finished immediately, or just leave LC altogether; not that anyone will notice or care. With all due respect.

Sandile please. :)

I'm not reserving. With all due respect, I want something to work on while I wait for the QC people to actually look at my analyses, as opposed to kind, non-QC approved people such as ItsDitto. If the purpose of this thread is to reserve Pokemon for analyses, why can I not get a reservation? It's likely because I have two analyses already, which through no fault of my own have been waiting to be QC'd for weeks. If I can't get QCs and I can't get extra analyses, I might as well give my analyses to higher profile users to be finished immediately, or just leave LC altogether; not that anyone will notice or care. With all due respect.

Sandile please. :)
To anyone who sees this: it's been resolved. Sorry for the angry.

I've been seeing many people complain about the lack of QC lately. I understand it can be frustrating not having anything to do, but please understand that all of QC is just volunteering their time to help and none of us have any obligations to do this. It's an especially busy time with a large part of the QC team being in SPL and spending a ton of time scouting, building, and testing for that. That said, it doesn't make any sense to have people sitting around wanting to contribute and not being able to, so we are going to start being more lenient when approving analyses. It's going to be a largely case-by-case basis, but expect to be able to work on one more analysis than you could before. Before you reserve another Pokemon, make sure you have updated all your current analyses as much as you can (implemented all QC and GP checks). We hope this is enough for everyone to be more productive and have to spend less time waiting for QC checks.

I've been seeing many people complain about the lack of QC lately. I understand it can be frustrating not having anything to do, but please understand that all of QC is just volunteering their time to help and none of us have any obligations to do this. It's an especially busy time with a large part of the QC team being in SPL and spending a ton of time scouting, building, and testing for that. That said, it doesn't make any sense to have people sitting around wanting to contribute and not being able to, so we are going to start being more lenient when approving analyses. It's going to be a largely case-by-case basis, but expect to be able to work on one more analysis than you could before. Before you reserve another Pokemon, make sure you have updated all your current analyses as much as you can (implemented all QC and GP checks). We hope this is enough for everyone to be more productive and have to spend less time waiting for QC checks.
With that in mind, I would like to reserve Zoura!

Approved - OP

Last edited by a moderator:
Macle & I deliberated yesterday, and he said that I could have Sandile when Yungoos gets its final QC completed. Because of this^, however, I would like to know if I could begin now.

Also, sorry for being critical. I won't do it again (I forgot about SPL).

Approved - OP

With that in mind, I would like to reserve Zoura!
Usually, we want people who have never done an analyses to start with one at a time, and then proceed to be able to do two at once. Hope you understand.

Also can I trade in Torchic for Spritzee. Sorry for trading mons in and back so goddam much lol
Spritzee is already complete - OP

E: It wasnt checked off ;_;

Last edited:

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Since I'm allowed to reserve one analysis more than normal, I'd like to also reserve Pineco

Approved - OP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)