Pls Rate My Team

Well, i'm a newbie in the competitive world of pokémon(and with english), but i'm loving learn about it.
This is my first team, i expect you can rate and give me some tips about it.
My idea is a team about Mega Bannete, so fell free to make any changes!

banette.gif
Joker (Banette)
Ev's: 252 DEF // 252 SP.DEF // 4 ATK
Nature: Careful
Item: Banettite
Ability: Frisk(i have an ability capsule, so i can change)
Moveset:
--Pain Split
--Taunt
--Will-o-Wisp
--Shadow Sneak

He´s my trumph. All my team has to do is weak the enemy, so he came and defeat them. Pain Split to regain health, Taunt stop the effect moves. Will-o-Wisp weak the sweepers and Shadow Sneak defeat the weakened foes.

dragonite.gif
Prince (Dragonite)
Ev's: 252 ATK // 232 SPE // 24 HP
Nature: Adamant
Item: Weakness Policy
Ability: Multi Scale
Moveset:
--Dragon Dance
--Outrage
--ExtremeSpeed
--Earthquake

My Physical Sweeper. In my battles he enters in a "unfaroable" situation, use Dragon Dance and just sweep. Weak their foes to Banette defeat!

scolipede.gif
Horse (Scolipede)
EV's: 252 ATK // 252 SPE // 4 HP
Nature: Adamant
Item: Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
Moveset:
--Spikes
--Swords Dance
--Baton Pass
--Megahorn

My bait, he SD and gains the Speed Boost, so i choose my better sweeper to gain the boost and defeat the most foes he can! Megahorn to surprise them(i i can) with a Last Breath Damage and Spikes, well, to weak them more(i rly like to weak them).

starmie.gif
Badge (Starmie)
EV's: 252 SP.ATK // 252 SPE // 4 HP
Nature: Timid
Item: Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Moveset:
--Rapid Spin
--Psyshock/Psychic(i'm still thinking)
--Hydro Pump
--Ice Beam

My Rapid Spinner. In some battles i use he as a Special Sweeper and Revenge Killer due tto his SPE and SP.ATK.

magnezone.gif
Bulwark (Magnezone)
EV's: 252 SP.ATK // 172 HP // 84 SPE
Nature: Modest
Item: Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull(if i need i can change to sturdy)
Moveset:
--Volt Switch
--Thunderbolt
--Flash Cannon
--Thunder Wave

My oficcial Special Sweeper. A lot of power and the steel type let him receive some movez and still great.

Trevenant.gif
Tower (Trevenant)
EV's: 252 DEF // 208 SP.DEF // 48 ATK
Nature: Impish
Item: Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
Moveset:
--Substitute
--Horn Leech
--Shadow Claw
--Curse

It's Like.. a Staller. It use to have Will-o-Wisp/Sub/Leech Seed/Shadow Claw, so i can change!

Ther's my team. As i say, feel free to to any crits :P

Oh, sry, i had not seen that was an specific section. Rly, sry bout this, someone del this thread. And tnx haxiom!

Pilo

uses walther
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
All RMTs need at least 3 lines of description explaining every pokemon's role on the team
Also I'd just like to point out that
1. using T-wave on a specs set generally isn't a good idea
2. if your magneton doesn't have HP ground/fire running magnet pull is next to pointless and I would strongly suggest analytic
3.horn leech+shadow claw isn't needed imo one or the other is fine by it's self but it's mostly preference
4.I would strongly recommend that you run HP investment over defence investment on bannette seeing as it is meant to be a specially wall based on the team structure or better yet just remove it all together seeing as it's not a very good idea to make both your walls the same type
with that in mind have a nice day :]

It seems that you have next to no reason to use a Rapid Spinning Starmie, so here's a set that would help your team a bit more.

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Recover

Starmie is basically your revenge killer with this set. Hydro Pump is not only his best STAB, but also the perfect move for the fire types ( You have four fire weak Pokemon... ). Psychic is also STAB, but mainly for ghosts such as Gengar who could rip through your team. Signal Beam is for dark type coverage.

I would probably go full physical tank with Banette. 252 HP // 4 Atk // 252 Def + is the way to go. Without the HP EVs, it's too weak to do anything much.

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
starshift said:
Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Recover
1. bad set
2. he needs spin b/c he has a lot of volt-turn ish stuff and multiscale dnite

1. bad set
2. he needs spin b/c he has a lot of volt-turn ish stuff and multiscale dnite
Rapid Spin is a waste for this team. None of his Pokemon take much damage, besides Dragonite being hurt by rocks. Signal Beam was my mind bloop, and Dazzling Gem would give better coverage. Also, he has one Volt Switcher.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
dragointe is CRIPPLED by the rocks and its own purpose is defeated without multiscale, which is why weakness policy is anything worth anything to begin with...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)