~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

What kind of info would you like to know? :D
Well.. all of it. =P What IV's they have, what gender, what ball, what ability, what nature, what egg moves etc. Same info as I give when listing mine. ;) I only trade for perfect Pokémon, same as I offer!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Well.. you were certainly lucky anyways.. =P Are there still people around who appreciate XD resets?

Aah.. moon ball is nice indeed! ^^ But imo, fast ball is nice too!
There are some XD Resets which still have merit in today's metagames, like Helping Hand Duskull/Banette/Togepi/Lickitung, Baton Pass Hypno/Dodrio/Zapdos, or if you want something really rare and unique, a super cute Salamence or Snorlax with a very unique, albeit aesthetic niche; unlike some WTF things like Heal Bell Poochyena or Baton Pass Bedrill. haha

Fast Balls suxx on a normal Raikou, but i'll catch my next Raikou in a Fast Ball, since its gonna be Shiny and "better" that the Raikou i'm gonna trade you (actually they have the same IVs, but still...). :p

There are some XD Resets which still have merit in today's metagames, like Helping Hand Duskull/Banette/Togepi/Lickitung, Baton Pass Hypno/Dodrio/Zapdos, or if you want something really rare and unique, a super cute Salamence or Snorlax with a very unique, albeit aesthetic niche; unlike some WTF things like Heal Bell Poochyena or Baton Pass Bedrill. haha

Fast Balls suxx on a normal Raikou, but i'll catch my next Raikou in a Fast Ball, since its gonna be Shiny and "better" that the Raikou i'm gonna trade you (actually they have the same IVs, but still...). :p
Well yes... there is a lot of affectional value to them! ^^ Isn't Extremespeed Zigzagoon from there?

Haha, If you like shinies maybe! ;) Although I think I would've preferred HP water on the Raikou but meh.. nobody I know can RNG legends in HG/SS nowadays..

Albus

The Triumphant
Well yes... there is a lot of affectional value to them! ^^ Isn't Extremespeed Zigzagoon from there?

Haha, If you like shinies maybe! ;) Although I think I would've preferred HP water on the Raikou but meh.. nobody I know can RNG legends in HG/SS nowadays..
The only ones that Only have personal value for me are my 68 Ribbon'd XD Salamence (Ascalon) and Colo Raikou, the rest can go to hell. :v

No, ES Zigzag comes from Pokémon Box, and if you think its painful to reset in Colo/XD, this one is even worse, or borderline un-resettable.

Well, i'm perfectly able to RNG almost any kind of legendaries due to my constant file-deleting on my Soul Silver, and since i have a flashcard with Heart Gold in it, i would be able to quickly farm ID abused saves with almost whatever spread i'd like, the only problem is... i HATE RNG Abuse on 4th Gen. >_>

The only ones that Only have personal value for me are my 68 Ribbon'd XD Salamence (Ascalon) and Colo Raikou, the rest can go to hell. :v

No, ES Zigzag comes from Pokémon Box, and if you think its painful to reset in Colo/XD, this one is even worse, or borderline un-resettable.

Well, i'm perfectly able to RNG almost any kind of legendaries due to my constant file-deleting on my Soul Silver, and since i have a flashcard with Heart Gold in it, i would be able to quickly farm ID abused saves with almost whatever spread i'd like, the only problem is... i HATE RNG Abuse on 4th Gen. >_>
Ah... I'm having huge lags, guessing the site is struggling a bit. lol Well thats cool and all. ^^ Although you probably wouldn't be doing any projects for me since I dont' seem to have a lot that you want! =P

Nice one Antienor! ^^ That was unexpected, hehe. Unfortunately, there is nothing I need from there.. although you will find others here on Smogon who will be interested. =] Might also be a good idea to mention genders available and what pokeballs they're caught in! People like matching balls with pokemon colours..

Although, If you have access to any hidden ability Geodude / Golem, aron, fossil penta perfect females (apart from Aerodactyl and Cranidos), hidden ability seel... I'd be interested! I need them in matching balls to breed on. ^^ Some are friend safari others in hordes.. I could also trade for megastones, evolution stones or BP items.

Albus

The Triumphant
Ah... I'm having huge lags, guessing the site is struggling a bit. lol Well thats cool and all. ^^ Although you probably wouldn't be doing any projects for me since I dont' seem to have a lot that you want! =P
I was thinking i was the only one having lag issues! i thought it was my internet provider trolling me. >_>

I'm pretty sure we can work something out, since i know you breed great stuff. :) Or i could ask for "hard" Projects in exchange, or credits, whatever fits for you!

Nice one Antienor! ^^ That was unexpected, hehe. Unfortunately, there is nothing I need from there.. although you will find others here on Smogon who will be interested. =] Might also be a good idea to mention genders available and what pokeballs they're caught in! People like matching balls with pokemon colours..

Although, If you have access to any hidden ability Geodude / Golem, aron, fossil penta perfect females (apart from Aerodactyl and Cranidos), hidden ability seel... I'd be interested! I need them in matching balls to breed on. ^^ Some are friend safari others in hordes.. I could also trade for megastones, evolution stones or BP items.
Thanks Mira :) I'll let you know :D

I was thinking i was the only one having lag issues! i thought it was my internet provider trolling me. >_>

I'm pretty sure we can work something out, since i know you breed great stuff. :) Or i could ask for "hard" Projects in exchange, or credits, whatever fits for you!
That would be totally awesome.. ;) And yeah, I think we all had those issues. lol I was having a go at my own internets but then realised at least it wasn't it's fault!

I've got some things I haven't mentioned on here too.. =P some to be updated, or you could just tell me what you'd like.. I'm sure I'll have something. ;)

Albus

The Triumphant
That would be totally awesome.. ;) And yeah, I think we all had those issues. lol I was having a go at my own internets but then realised at least it wasn't it's fault!

I've got some things I haven't mentioned on here too.. =P some to be updated, or you could just tell me what you'd like.. I'm sure I'll have something. ;)
I nearly kicked my modem out of rage, but i regret at even thinking it, modems have feelings too. :p

Keep me up with your updates, or i will simply request something, i like either Hidden Power stuff, VGC usable stuff or matching Balls stuff, so it shouldn't be too hard to strike a deal with me. :)

I nearly kicked my modem out of rage, but i regret at even thinking it, modems have feelings too. :p

Keep me up with your updates, or i will simply request something, i like either Hidden Power stuff, VGC usable stuff or matching Balls stuff, so it shouldn't be too hard to strike a deal with me. :)
Haha, agreed!

Excellent.. ;) So.. I'd like a Suicune in a heavy ball with HP Ground.. Timid or Modest.. and I think your Raikou is just fine apart from the nickname! lol I would loooove a Lugia in heavy ball (had one but it turned out to be hacked)... and Groudon in level ball.

Right, I'm breeding a few HP things atm.. Got HP Fight Porygon and HP Fight Misdreavous atm.. HP Grass Ducklett and HP Rock Budew. Will work on a HP Grass Chinchou as well. lol

Other than that.. got loads of apricorn / dream ball mons that aren't in the thread just yet. =]

CMT for the following? I have a lot more available pokemon than listed in my shop if you don't see anything.

Nape95'sShellos (♀) Lvl. 9
OT: NAPE95
Nature: Bold
Ability: Storm Drain
IVs: 30/x/31/30/31/31 - HP Grass 70

#2.
MattJ's Ho-oh Lvl. 45
OT: MattJ
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Extrasensory, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Sacred Fire
Notes: Japanese name.

Aerolin'sMesprit Lvl. 55
OT: Kyria
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31- HP Dark 70
Moves: Psychic, Reflect, Light Screen, Stealth Rock
EVs: 252 HP, 58 Def, 200 Spe
-Fully Redis-

Albus

The Triumphant
Haha, agreed!

Excellent.. ;) So.. I'd like a Suicune in a heavy ball with HP Ground.. Timid or Modest.. and I think your Raikou is just fine apart from the nickname! lol I would loooove a Lugia in heavy ball (had one but it turned out to be hacked)... and Groudon in level ball.

Right, I'm breeding a few HP things atm.. Got HP Fight Porygon and HP Fight Misdreavous atm.. HP Grass Ducklett and HP Rock Budew. Will work on a HP Grass Chinchou as well. lol

Other than that.. got loads of apricorn / dream ball mons that aren't in the thread just yet. =]
Why would you want a HP Ground Suicune? isn't that a bit redundant with its Water STAB? :p

Yeah, i'm going to get a Level Ball Groudy on my retail Soul Silver, but a Heavy Lugia? idk, i think its far more tempting to get it in a Lovely Ball, also, it looks super cute.

HP Rock Budew? sounds interesting, are you gonna breed anything else with Hidden Powers? like... Eeveelutions? or Larvesta? i'd really like any of them. :)

Or you know, if you could somehow get me a Kalos caught Zapdos with awesome nature/IVs and Hidden Power Ice, i'd love you for all of eternity and give you my Raikou/Suicune without the need of you to owe me creds, since i'm desperately looking for one right now. :v

Hello, I have Pokemon Platinum and I am looking for some Pokemon to help finish the National Pokedex. I don't care about natures (unless stated) or gender, the only thing the Pokemon must be is 100% legit. If you are wanting your Pokemon back then that is fine, I can clone so I'll clone the Pokemon and send the original back to you. Tell me what you want in return and I'll see what I can do. The Pokemon I'm looking for are:

Vulpix
Teddiursa
Slakoth
Whismur
Makuhita
Sableye
Mawile
Electrike
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Lileep
Anorith
Latios (preferably timid nature but will take others)
Soulsilver Groudon (preferably adamant, jolly or impish natures but will take others)
Rayquaza (preferably adamant or jolly natures but will take others)
Cranidos
Phione
Manaphy

I think that is it, I know it is alot but any help will be very appreciated!

Hello, I have Pokemon Platinum and I am looking for some Pokemon to help finish the National Pokedex. I don't care about natures (unless stated) or gender, the only thing the Pokemon must be is 100% legit. If you are wanting your Pokemon back then that is fine, I can clone so I'll clone the Pokemon and send the original back to you. Tell me what you want in return and I'll see what I can do. The Pokemon I'm looking for are:

Vulpix
Teddiursa
Slakoth
Whismur
Makuhita
Sableye
Mawile
Electrike
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Lileep
Anorith
Latios (preferably timid nature but will take others)
Soulsilver Groudon (preferably adamant, jolly or impish natures but will take others)
Rayquaza (preferably adamant or jolly natures but will take others)
Cranidos
Phione
Manaphy

I think that is it, I know it is alot but any help will be very appreciated!
Hi there, first off.. i no longer use pokemon platinun so i wouldnt be able to help you! Also, unfortunately i don't trade in "normal" pokemon, i only trade in penta prefect, specially IV bred/caught mons. ^^ Your request would be better aimed at either Simple requests thread that is a sticky on the top of these wifi forums or perhaps better yet, a whole other forums that do not focus on IVs ect. Such as Pokecommunity. :)

Why would you want a HP Ground Suicune? isn't that a bit redundant with its Water STAB? :p

Yeah, i'm going to get a Level Ball Groudy on my retail Soul Silver, but a Heavy Lugia? idk, i think its far more tempting to get it in a Lovely Ball, also, it looks super cute.

HP Rock Budew? sounds interesting, are you gonna breed anything else with Hidden Powers? like... Eeveelutions? or Larvesta? i'd really like any of them. :)

Or you know, if you could somehow get me a Kalos caught Zapdos with awesome nature/IVs and Hidden Power Ice, i'd love you for all of eternity and give you my Raikou/Suicune without the need of you to owe me creds, since i'm desperately looking for one right now. :v
Hehe i like being able to cover my weaknesses with Hp ground and its something against ice!
There are already a fair few Lugias with love and dream ball. Heavy looks awesome on it though! I had one caught for me in the past but the guy hacked it and ripped me off. lol
Anyhow, I am planning on SRing for the Zapdos roaming around on my game... but don't want to make any promises. =P
Yes, more HP pokemon planned. ... Eevee with grass and ground. =P

Last edited:
CMT for these pokemon:
Kecleon Lvl. 1
OT: Miria
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Protean
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Skill Swap, Dizzy Punch, Recover, Fake Out
-Breed on Request-

Castform Lvl. 1
Ability: Forecast
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Omnious Wind, Disable, Hex, Cosmic Power

Sewaddle Lvl. 1
Ability: Overcoat
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Air Slash, Silver Wind

Hi there, first off.. i no longer use pokemon platinun so i wouldnt be able to help you! Also, unfortunately i don't trade in "normal" pokemon, i only trade in penta prefect, specially IV bred/caught mons. ^^ Your request would be better aimed at either Simple requests thread that is a sticky on the top of these wifi forums or perhaps better yet, a whole other forums that do not focus on IVs ect. Such as Pokecommunity. :)
Already posted in the simply request thread before I posted in this thread, haven't got a reply yet. Never heard of Pokecommunity before, is it bad for hacked Pokemon?

Already posted in the simply request thread before I posted in this thread, haven't got a reply yet. Never heard of Pokecommunity before, is it bad for hacked Pokemon?
Ah i see. Well, not many people use older generations of the pokemon games now. =P Its all gen 6! ;) Nah, i started out on pokecommunity a long time ago. No need to hack normal pokemon. =P

Ah i see. Well, not many people use older generations of the pokemon games now. =P Its all gen 6! ;) Nah, i started out on pokecommunity a long time ago. No need to hack normal pokemon. =P
I have the gen 6 (and gen 5) games too, I'm just using the gen 4 games to get the Pokemon that aren't in Gen 6 games. I just ended up being that close to finishing the National Pokedex in gen 4 that I thought I might as well go for it before the Wifi functions for them are closed.

Albus

The Triumphant
Hehe i like being able to cover my weaknesses with Hp ground and its something against ice!
There are already a fair few Lugias with love and dream ball. Heavy looks awesome on it though! I had one caught for me in the past but the guy hacked it and ripped me off. lol
Anyhow, I am planning on SRing for the Zapdos roaming around on my game... but don't want to make any promises. =P
Yes, more HP pokemon planned. ... Eevee with grass and ground. =P
You shouldn't worry about hitting Ice since anything and its mother hit it Super Effectively, and even then, Ground doesn't hit Ice Super Effectively. xD

I'm sorry to hear that, but how you didn't notice it was a hack beforehand? It looks cool with it, but i prefer it in a Dive Ball if its non-Shiny, and also, i won't catch in in a Love Ball, since its too mainstream, i'll catch it in a Premier Ball instead. haha

Wait, you haven't caught your Zapdos yet? you should do that as a CP for me and i'm pretty sure i will RNG even that absurd HP Ground Suicune and the Heavy Ball Lugia...before i get 'em with HP Ice. :p

And what about a HP Ice Eevee and a HP Ground Larvesta? i'd really look forward for those two. :)

I finish my shieldon breeding, and i get this perfect female tell me if you want it:
shieldon careful sturdy 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with stealth rock, counter, body slam and wide guard

Hi Miria :)
I'm so sorry for the late response! I literally just saw your post in my thread from like 2 weeks ago! Cos my thread is long dead , I hardly ever go there anymore :P
Its so very rude of me... and you have lovely pokes which have caught my eye on a few visits here :)
So if your still interested I like would like a fenniken (for the gf...) and a heal ball purrlion? If there is anything else you like in my thread, I also like the speed boost venipede :)
Cheers

I finish my shieldon breeding, and i get this perfect female tell me if you want it:
shieldon careful sturdy 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with stealth rock, counter, body slam and wide guard
Would love it! ^^ What do you want for it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)