~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

Per your post in my thread -

I have the Gothita on hand, but I'll need to breed a Phantump with the requested nature. That's not a problem, though.

As for the Pokemon you have on offer, I am at this time interested in one of your Prankster Purrloin (female) as well as one of your Magician Fennekin (obviously male thanks to that lovely skewed gender ratio). Should this work for you, I can have both of them ready to trade by late tonight or tomorrow; I have a few other projects in the queue at the moment.

Thanks for stopping by my thread. =)
Sure thing, I'll need to get breeding that Purrloin too I think. ;) Let me know when you're ready, I'll get on it now and I'll be done by the time you are! Thank you. ^^

Sure thing, I'll need to get breeding that Purrloin too I think. ;) Let me know when you're ready, I'll get on it now and I'll be done by the time you are! Thank you. ^^
No problem. If you could, just send me a PM as a reminder so I don't forget. Thank you =)

Hey there, thanks for your interest in my female Rain Dish Squirtle - I can definitely breed you one, but would you be willing to part with a legendary by any chance? Thanks in advance!

Hey there, thanks for your interest in my female Rain Dish Squirtle - I can definitely breed you one, but would you be willing to part with a legendary by any chance? Thanks in advance!
I would be yes. =) However, all my legends etc are in my white cart on gen 5. Any chance you'd be willing to trade there?

Update.. ^^

Tirtouga Lvl. 1
OT: Miria
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Solid Rock
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Body Slam, Knock Off, Bide, Guard Swap
Notes: Will all be male.
-Breed on Request-

Zorua Lvl. 1
Nature: Timid
Ability: Illusion
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Copy Cat
Notes: All male.
-In Stock-

Newest breed..

(Luxury Ball)

Minccino Lvl. 1
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Skill Link
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Aqua Tail
-Breed on Request-

hey you, yeah you!
i may be interested in banners :D
Good evening to you sir! I may be interested in making them! ;)

On another note... update..

Roggenrola Lvl. 1
Ability: Sand Force / Sturdy
Egg Moves: Wide Guard, Gravity
-In Stock-

Are you still looking for a female Alomomola with Regenerator? I have one in a Dream Ball that I have kickin' around from the dream world, but I have no idea what her IVs or nature is. I just transferred it to my copy of Y yesterday in a mass exodus. Perhaps I could try breeding you one with the desired nature? (don't think I have any Pokemon with high enough IVs in the Water egg group)

Sadly, I don't have a thread open because I don't really trade, but...let me know if you're interested. :) I've love to have one of your Scatterbugs!

Are you still looking for a female Alomomola with Regenerator? I have one in a Dream Ball that I have kickin' around from the dream world, but I have no idea what her IVs or nature is. I just transferred it to my copy of Y yesterday in a mass exodus. Perhaps I could try breeding you one with the desired nature? (don't think I have any Pokemon with high enough IVs in the Water egg group)

Sadly, I don't have a thread open because I don't really trade, but...let me know if you're interested. :) I've love to have one of your Scatterbugs!
Absolutely Franklyna! I could provide you with a male parent if you like. =) Be lovely to get Pain Split and possibly Tickle on there too as egg moves! What do you think? ^^

Latest update...

Druiddigon Lvl. 1
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Glare

-In Stock-

Absolutely Franklyna! I could provide you with a male parent if you like. =) Be lovely to get Pain Split and possibly Tickle on there too as egg moves! What do you think? ^^
Sure thing! My FC is is in my signature; I'll add you tonight.

Sure thing! My FC is is in my signature; I'll add you tonight.
Okay, I'll have to lend you my ditto I thinks. ;P I've done some research on pain split and it has to be bred from Misdreavus onto Stunfisk and from Stunfisk onto Alomomola.. Tickle comes straight from Omanyte or Whiscash.. ^^ Not really necessary but it'd make for an awesome breed!

Okay, I'll have to lend you my ditto I thinks. ;P I've done some research on pain split and it has to be bred from Misdreavus onto Stunfisk and from Stunfisk onto Alomomola.. Tickle comes straight from Omanyte or Whiscash.. ^^ Not really necessary but it'd make for an awesome breed!
I actually have a male Misdreavus with Pain Split! So that's definitely do-able, and I also have an Omanyte and Whiscash. Or do you plan on using your Pokemon to breed the egg moves?

I was wondering if you would take a 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest ralts for this.
Miria's Scyther (♀) Lvl. 1
OT: Jean
Ability: Technician

I actually have a male Misdreavus with Pain Split! So that's definitely do-able, and I also have an Omanyte and Whiscash. Or do you plan on using your Pokemon to breed the egg moves?
Nah youre very welcome to do it! ;) If you stick the ehg moves onto female alomomola you can get the IVs with ditto acting male parent. ^^ I can lend you one when youre ready!

Exzure , afraid I already have a Ralts.. =\

Nah youre very welcome to do it! ;) If you stick the ehg moves onto female alomomola you can get the IVs with ditto acting male parent. ^^ I can lend you one when youre ready!

Exzure , afraid I already have a Ralts.. =\
Alrighty! I'll let you know when I get those moves bred on.

New breeds...

Blitzle Lvl. 1
Ability: Sap Sipper
Egg Moves: Me First, Double Kick

-In Stock-

Dedenne Lvl. 1
Nature: Modest
Ability: Cheek Pouch
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Helping Hand, Covet

-Breed on Request-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)