Pokemon: The New First Gen (Submissions for new Pokemon Over, Except costumes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on, I have two. Search for Folbatross on page... 19 I think. Maybe it went ignored, I'm used to it!

Besides, I'm sure Harmo has some gender locked Pokemon... does it?

And if you think I don't create Pokemon, I got spreadsheets of em!

I'm not useless!

And to prove it...

Bombeat (Pronounced Bom-BAY)
Type: Bug/Fire
Ability: Artillery (Non-contact clone of Tough Claws)/Rummage (when switched in, will eat refuse/hazards. If it eats said hazardous refuse it restores 1/8th health per layer of junk) Embellish (H/A) - Clone of Moxie for SpAtk
Stats: 80/50/70/125/65/110 (500)
Breeding Group: Bug
Moves: Ember, Leech Life, Leech Seeds, Bug Buzz, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Earthquake, Earth Power, Nasty Plot, Sword Dance, Quick Attack, Power Gem, Overheat, Signal Beam, Quiver Dance
Other: This thing sorta is meant to make a triumverent of beetlekind alongside Pinsir and Heracross, only as a Special Attacking Bombardier Beetle. It might seem outclassed by Volcarona as a QDer, and as a SpAtker, it is because that things' is higher and it has a better stat total in general with higher durability, but this has more speed and can even be used as a free hazard remover. Doesn't really have the tools to punish rain since it doesn't get Thunder, a grass move other than Seeds, or Hurricane.

I'm almost tempted to connect them with a baby form.

And something else new!

Rambam
Type:
Normal/Ice
Ability: Rock Head/Plainsrunner (doubles speed when weather isn't present) HA Slush Rush
Stats: 80/100/50/15/60/55 (360)
Breeding Group: Ground/Water3
Moves: Double Edge, Quick Attack, Shatter Head (Ice Type Head Smash), Earthquake, Giga Drain, Leech Life, Waterfall, Head Smash, Ice Shard, Low Kick, Sword Dance, Horn Leech, Bind, Wrap, Tackle, Leer, Growl, Taunt, Wood Hammer
Evolution: Evolves into Ramalma at 20 and then Ramalot at 47.
Other: The idea behind Rambam line is that it's not your typical mountain goat. Far from it, many eras ago, when some species of nautilus should have gone extinct, these mountains were underwater before tectonic activity caused them to surface. These nautilids adapted and became parasites living on the local fauna, eventually becoming more fully entrenched with them, forming into a nautilus/mammal hybrid.

Combat-wise, Rambam's line punishes non-weather teams, and may very well be the fastest Slush Rusher (its evolutions are faster than A-Sandslash.) The danger is the coin flip you must make when you see it. Is it a faster sweeper? Is it a no recoil abuser? You can't tell until it attacks, and that's scary especially since it evolves twice and its attack isn't going downwards at any point.

Ramalma
Type:
Normal/Ice
Ability: Rock Head/Plainsrunner (doubles speed when weather isn't present) HA Slush Rush
Stats: 95/115/65/20/70/80 (445)

Ramalot
Type:
Normal/Ice
Stats: 120/130/80/20/85/100 (545)

Those are what it becomes. Just remember...
252+ Atk Conkeldurr Mach Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ramalot: 372-436 (83.7 - 98.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Life Orb Ramalot Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Conkeldurr: 99-118 (28.2 - 33.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and hail damage

A counter for sure or at least a check

Not sure if broken, even still.
Artillery is stupid. Plainsrunner is also stupid. Ramalot's line is excessively minmaxed. A Bug/Fire that absorbs hazards does sound neat, though.
I think this would be better as the final Legend, Maybe???

And Pikaxremes items are approved. (Although the 2x on KO should be a 1 time use.)
Retaliate isn't a one-time use, although keep in mind it only lasts for one turn anyway, and it's entirely for revenge killing (hence the name)

Clone abilities I guess are kinda stupid in that they seem sorta uninspired, I guess. Broken though? Not sure. I mean, sure there are too few abilities that punish foes for NOT making contact, but still.

Clone abilities I guess are kinda stupid in that they seem sorta uninspired, I guess. Broken though? Not sure. I mean, sure there are too few abilities that punish foes for NOT making contact, but still.
These are only as balanced as the abilities they are clones of if Wonder Guard is as balanced as Levitate.

Artillery sounds like the name of an ability that boosts bomb/ball moves moreso than whatever broken nonsense you came up with. Plainsrunner is not redeemable.

These are only as balanced as the abilities they are clones of if Wonder Guard is as balanced as Levitate.

Artillery sounds like the name of an ability that boosts bomb/ball moves moreso than whatever broken nonsense you came up with. Plainsrunner is not redeemable.
I agree with you on Artillery, however, Plainsrunner may work on a weaker Pokémon and maybe make it boost speed by 1.5x, specially since no weather means this mon wouldnt be getting a weather boost like Kingdra gets, for example, Specs Kingdra not in rain doesnt hit that hard. Also, make it so that Plainsrunner doesn't give the speed boost when a terrain is active too, for both balancing and flavor sake :]

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
I think this would be better as the final Legend, Maybe???
I was thinking it was a bit small for that, but either way. It's about the same height as a Sableye excluding the box.

Edit: I posted like two posts under this, long story short, I'd like to take the third slot in the main trio.

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
dilasc, i am slowly beginning to realize that you've only made one line and yet are trying to fill Harmo with useless mechanics that mainly benefit stuff we can't even use

fully invested unstable molecules revenya has an effective 93 attack, nyantum has effective 125 under the same conditions. not going to bother calcing the inferior special attacking stats. with no investment unstable molecules revenya has effective 50 defense and 42 special defense, nyantum has effective 84 and 77 in the same conditions. just felt like doing this

anyway, since items are cool now, items that are cool now

Cape of Vengeance - Doubles the power of moves on the turn right after an ally is KO'd, similarly to Retaliate but as an item (they stack, you can scream now)
Amplifier - Increases the power and accuracy of Sound moves by 1.3x.

set for Spinji

Spinji @ Choice Band
Ability: Quick Claws
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Claw
- U-Turn
- Smart Strike
- Fell Stinger

Cape of Vengeance might be good on it if it gets approved
I presume you got the idea for amplifier from Pokemon Insurgence? Since it has the same name and effect and all. Not calling you out on anything, I got Draconic Light from Ethereal Shroud.

Also, not to offend you, or seem rude, but it just seems to me like your criticising everyone's ideas, and then putting your own forward as great... I do like your ideas, but not the fact that you seem to judge pretty much everything... sorry if this came off as rude, I just wanted to say this. Hopefully this won't spark a rivalry or anything.

Last edited:
Another mon here:

Here's a little concept of their design
Here's a concept of the Plasma Forme, this form is only obtainable through event or by a gift from an NPC Scientist and can never be obtained in the wild
Sublimini (Liquid Forme)
Classification: Water Shaping Pokémon
Typing: Water
Abilities: Sublimation (If the user is hit by a Fire-type move, it changes its form [Liquid->Gas or Solid->Liquid]. If the user is hit by an Ice-type move, it changes its form [Liquid->Solid or Gas->Liquid]. If the weather is Rain, the user swaps to its Liquid Forme and can't change forms otherwise. If the weather is Sunny Day, the user swaps to its Gas forme and can't change forms otherwise. If the weather is Hailstorm, the user swaps to its Solid form and can't change forms otherwise. The user can't be neither burned nor frozen. If the user is holding a Mystic Water it will always remain on its Liquid form. If the user is holding a Charcoal it will always remain on its Gas form. If the user is holding a Never-Melting Ice it will always remain on its Solid form)
HP: 42
Atk: 22
Def: 52
SpA: 96
SpD: 62
Spe: 46
BST: 320

Sublimini (Gas Forme)
Typing: Flying
Abilities: Sublimation (If the user is hit by a Fire-type move, it changes its form [Liquid->Gas or Solid->Liquid]. If the user is hit by an Ice-type move, it changes its form [Liquid->Solid or Gas->Liquid]. If the weather is Rain, the user swaps to its Liquid Forme and can't change forms otherwise. If the weather is Sunny Day, the user swaps to its Gas forme and can't change forms otherwise. If the weather is Hailstorm, the user swaps to its Solid form and can't change forms otherwise. The user can't be neither burned nor frozen. If the user is holding a Mystic Water it will always remain on its Liquid form. If the user is holding a Charcoal it will always remain on its Gas form. If the user is holding a Never-Melting Ice it will always remain on its Solid form)
Def: 32
SpA: 91
SpD: 52
Spe: 81

Sublimini (Solid Form)
Typing: Ice
Def: 82
SpA: 81
SpD: 72
Spe: 21

Sublimini (Gas Forme)
Def: 12
SpD: 57
Spe: 96

Evolution Method: level 42+ if holding either a Mystic Water, Charcoal or Never-Melting Ice or if the weather in the overworld is either Rain, Sunny Day or Hail.

Sublimaster (Liquid Forme)
HP: 82
Atk: 32
SpA: 136
SpD: 92
BST: 520
Notable Moves: Hydro Pump/Sublimation Strike, Rinse Cycle, Blizzard, Thunder, Hurricane, Recover
Competitive Analysis: Sublimaster-L is a very powerful Wallbreaker, Hydro Pump coming off from a base 136 Special Attack stat is definately fearful. Well-rounded bulk and a great speed tier also makes it easier for Sublimaster-L to have opportunities to fire off its hits.

Sublimaster (Gas Forme)
Def: 57
SpA: 131
SpD: 82
Spe: 136
Notable Moves: Sublimation Strike/Hurricane, Hydro Pump/Surf, Rinse Cycle, Blizzard, Thunder, Recover
Competitive Analysis: Sublimaster-G is a great sweeper, base 131 SpA is ridiculous, and a great base speed stat of 126 is also amazing amazing, its only main weaknesses is that an Ice Shard can simply turn it into its Liquid forme and make it loose STAB on its Flying moves and also makes its Sublimation Strike a Water-type Move :P. Also, unlike its brothers, the item that allows it not to change forme doesn't boost its STABs, but rather, its Fire moves, while the only Fire-type move it actually gets is HP Fire.

Sublimaster (Solid Form)
Def: 117
SpA: 121
SpD: 102
Spe: 66
Notable Moves: Sublimation Strike/Blizzard, Recover, Rinse Cycle, Aurora Veil, Hydro Pump, Thunder, Blizzard
Competitive Analysis: Sublimaster-S takes a more defensive approach, however, as we all know, Ice is a terrible Defensive typing, this forme has Rinse Cycle utility and access to reliable recovery in Recover. A set with Aurora Veil in a Hail team could be sort of viable though, but its really tough to make a great dfensive Ice type with 520 BST :P.

Sublimaster (Plasma Forme)
Typing: Electric
Abilities: Ionization (The user can't be neither burned nor frozen)
Def: 32
SpA: 126
Spe: 166
Notable Moves: Sublimation Strike/Thunder, Hydro Pump/Surf, Blizzard, Hurricane, Rinse Cycle, Recover
Competitive Analysis: Sublimaster-P hits an absurb speed tier and has a great SpA stat to make use of, this Pokémon, unlike its brothers, cannot change forms at all, however, this Pokémon has terrible physical bulk and will just drop to a priority hit, also, the fact that it doesn't get Volt Switch is quite annoying :P.

Sublimation Strike
100 BP
10 PP
100 Acc
Normal
Special

Type varies with the primary typing of the user. Secondary effect varies with the Primary typing of the user:

If the user is Water-Type: 30% chance to soak (turn into Water-type)
If the user is Flying-Type: 30% chance to confuse
If the user is Ice-Type: 30% chance to freeze
If the user is Electric-Type: 30% chance to paralyze

Last edited:
Didn't see your post somehow. Yeah, I'll take the third main legend trio slot, then.
If you want Spirox can be the mythical and Aurulong can be the middle legend, it might feel more fitting idk, if you'd rather it the other way around im fine with it too :]

I presume you got the idea for amplifier from Pokemon Insurgence? Since it has the same name and effect and all. Not calling you out on anything, I got Draconic Light from Ethereal Shroud.

Also, not to offend you, or seem rude, but it just seems to me like your criticising everyone's ideas, and then putting your own forward as great... I do like your ideas, but not the fact that you seem to judge pretty much everything... sorry if this came off as rude, I just wanted to say this. Hopefully this won't spark a rivalry or anything.
No, I did not get the idea there, never even played it. Also, after checking the wiki for it, it turns out that we boost by different percentages, they don't boost Accuracy, and theirs is an ability. I admire you informing me, however.

If you have any criticism of my ideas, feel free to put them forward. I actually tend to take a while to come up with ideas, so I'd like if they didn't go to waste on poor execution.
Another mon here:

Sublimini (Liquid Forme)

Sublimini (Gas Forme)
Def: 27
Spe: 86

Sublimini (Solid Form)
Def: 87
Spe: 16

Evolution Method: level 42+ if holding either a Mystic Water, Charcoal or Never-Melting Ice or if the weather in the overworld is either Rain, Sunny Day or Hail.

Notable Moves: Hydro Pump/Sublimation Strike, Rinse Cycle, Blizzard, Thunder, Hurricane, Recover
Competitive Analysis: Sublimaster-L is a very powerful Wallbreaker, Hydro Pump coming off from a base 136 Special Attack stat is definately fearful. Well-rounded bulk and a great speed tier also makes it easier for Sublimaster-L to have opportunities to fire off its hits.

Sublimaster (Gas Forme)
Notable Moves: Sublimation Strike/Hurricane, Hydro Pump/Surf, Rinse Cycle, Blizzard, Thunder, Recover
Competitive Analysis: Sublimaster-G is a great sweeper, base 131 SpA is ridiculous, and a great base speed stat of 126 is also amazing amazing, its only main weaknesses is that an Ice Shard can simply turn it into its Liquid forme and make it loose STAB on its Flying moves and also makes its Sublimation Strike a Water-type Move :P. Also, unlike its brothers, the item that allows it not to change forme doesn't boost its STABs, but rather, its Fire moves, while the only Fire-type move it actually gets is HP Fire.

Sublimaster (Solid Form)
Notable Moves: Sublimation Strike/Blizzard, Recover, Rinse Cycle, Aurora Veil, Hydro Pump, Thunder, Blizzard
Competitive Analysis: Sublimaster-S takes a more defensive approach, however, as we all know, Ice is a terrible Defensive typing, this forme has Rinse Cycle utility and access to reliable recovery in Recover. A set with Aurora Veil in a Hail team could be sort of viable though, but its really tough to make a great dfensive Ice type with 520 BST :P.

Sublimation Strike
100 BP
10 PP
100 Acc
Normal
Special

Type varies with the primary typing of the user. Secondary effect varies with the Primary typing of the user:

Another mon here:

Sublimini (Liquid Forme)

Sublimini (Gas Forme)

Sublimini (Solid Form)

Sublimaster (Gas Forme)

Sublimaster (Solid Form)

Sublimation Strike
100 BP
10 PP
100 Acc
Normal
Special

A fantastic line, but the signature move seems a bit much, I'd reduce its power a little - 90 BP, maybe?

A fantastic line, but the signature move seems a bit much, I'd reduce its power a little - 90 BP, maybe?
Thanks man :] I made the signature such an overpowered move because
1. they change type, so if your opponents swicthes their Alolan Ninetales on your Liquid form Sublimination Strike you'll be using the wrong typed move :P
2. Sublimaster already has Hydro Pump, Blizzard and Hurricane, which are much better considering their BP only, so unless I made a 120 BP move, it would be kind of outclassed by Hydro Pump, Blizzard or Hurricane so I went with the accuracy route and made it so that SS has 100 accuracy
3. Sublimaster-L is clicking Hydro Pump anyways imao

Last edited:

Artillery sounds like the name of an ability that boosts bomb/ball moves moreso than whatever broken nonsense you came up with.
Non-Contact. Ie. Moves that aren't tagged as making contact. I don't get the wonderguard comparison.

I get the feeling I'm gonna be told to leave the project when all I'm doing is defending my position.

Last edited:
Non-Contact. Ie. Moves that aren't tagged as making contact. I don't get the wonderguard comparison.

I get the feeling I'm gonna be told to leave the project when all I'm doing is defending my position.
Like Wonder Guard, it's activated when something proves false. Its "condition" is the default state, and its main user is not balanced for this in the slightest - it has the same primary offensive stat as Mega Charizard X, which can't hold an item, nevermind that it's a much more versatile ability since there are more moves that do not make contact than moves that do.

Plainsrunner could be just fine as an ability if you put it on something with like… not 80 base Speed. The 55 base of the prevo? That was just fine for Plainsrunner. Or you could nerf it to only 1.5x and only while both weather and terrains are not in effect, like someone else suggested earlier.

Artillery boosting non-contact moves is kinda stupid because A) there are a lot of non-contact moves and B) there's nothing that automatically screws over all non-contact moves (like Rough Skin, Rocky Helmet, Tangling Hair, Gooey, Fluffy, etc. do for contact moves). And of course, the user of the ability also has a pretty stupid offensive stat for an ability like that.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Another mon here:

Sublimini (Liquid Forme)

Sublimini (Gas Forme)

Sublimini (Solid Form)

Sublimaster (Gas Forme)

Sublimaster (Solid Form)

Sublimation Strike
100 BP
10 PP
100 Acc
Normal
Special

Wait, no plasma form on Sublimaster ;-:

If you want Spirox can be the mythical and Aurulong can be the middle legend, it might feel more fitting idk, if you'd rather it the other way around im fine with it too :]
Flavor wise, I think Auralong should be the third legend, As it seems about Greed, which would make for an interesting legendary trio, (AND MAYBE EVEN THREE EVIL TEAMS, One that wants to prevent any more progress by humanity in fear that it would negatively affect Pokemon, One that wants to make Humanity super advanced and genetically modify Pokemon so that they are stronger (Yw Harmo-Slaking and Kecleon), and one that want to use Pokemon for profit ie: have them replace machines in factories, use them for energy, farm the Pokemon (like Meowth) for things like their resources (Gold Coins)

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Flavor wise, I think Auralong should be the third legend, As it seems about Greed, which would make for an interesting legendary trio, (AND MAYBE EVEN THREE EVIL TEAMS, One that wants to prevent any more progress by humanity in fear that it would negatively affect Pokemon, One that wants to make Humanity super advanced and genetically modify Pokemon so that they are stronger (Yw Harmo-Slaking and Kecleon), and one that want to use Pokemon for profit ie: have them replace machines in factories, use them for energy, farm the Pokemon (like Meowth) for things like their resources (Gold Coins)
I'm fine with that; that sounds pretty interesting.

Off topic, but are there gonna be shiny versions of the new Pokemon?

Wait, no plasma form on Sublimaster ;-:
I could have done one, actually, but I was thinking more about the states of Water that can be normally found in the nature imao, that's why it can change forms so simply, because they're all common in the nature and simple. However, if Sublimaster-L was a thing, it would have to take like 20 fire type moves to go to the Plasma form idk. But maybe I can make an event exclusive Plasma form that doesn't change back to its original forms, idk

I mean with weather as common as it is in OU and a damning type weak to Mach punch it's easily checked. Hell, set a terrain or weather and have a strong Mach Puncher.

In any case I offer something different: unhappiness evolutions.

Not commonly seen, it splits evolution possibility. To unlock it an NPC will yelll you about it otherwise it won't work. The happiness must fall below 45.

2 Pokémon have this capacity: Mareep and Shelgon..

When attaining their normal evolution levels of 15 or 50 respectively, you can make different Mons.

Map reel becomes Lambshade becomes a black sheep Electric/Dark type and then from there can evolve normally at 30 to Blaksheer.

Shelgon loses his hope to fly and becomes Dragon/Rock as a more glorified Shelgon meaning lo and behold, a defensive dragon.

This method also evolves Granbull, the only way to do so, into Dreadbull the Fairy/Dark and evolves Sunflora into a real SUN flower with Grass/Fire and drought as a standard ability.

Last edited:
I mean with weather as common as it is in OU and a damning type weak to Mach punch it's easily checked. Hell, set a terrain or weather and have a strong Mach Puncher.

Not commonly seen, it splits evolution possibility. To unlock it an NPC will yelll you about it otherwise it won't work. The happiness must fall below 45.

When attaining their normal evolution levels of 15 or 50 respectively, you can make different Mons.

Map reel becomes Lambshade becomes a black sheep Electric/Dark type and then from there can evolve normally at 30 to Blaksheer.

Shelgon loses his hope to fly and becomes Dragon/Rock as a more glorified Shelgon meaning lo and behold, a defensive dragon.

This method also evolves Granbull, the only way to do so, into Dreadbull the Fairy/Dark and evolves Sunflora into a real SUN flower with Grass/Fire and drought as a standard ability.
About drought: We have WAAAAY too many drought Pokemon (And weather setters in general, in my opinion.)

Unhappiness evolution is a bad idea imo, simply from a lore perspective. Pokémon should not grow stronger specifically from being treated horribly.

About drought: We have WAAAAY too many drought Pokemon (And weather setters in general, in my opinion.)
Actually, what we have is too many other weather-setters. Drought in particular is currently rather limited from what I remember. Though there may have been several Drought 'mons introduced since I last checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)