Porky's newest team. With pretty colours and pictires!

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
Meet The Crew

Welcome to my new RMT. Hope you enjoy rating it. The main strategy is to set up rocks, sleep things and kill stuff. it has worked relatively well. It does need help though!

The untouchable...
Gengar

Gengar (♂) @ choice scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hypnosis
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

I used a different set, but it didn't work so well. This guy is a great revenge killer of things like garchomp and DD-gyara. Hypnosis is so easy to pull off with a scarf, and not being 1 hit by weaviles ice shard. Shadow ball is for nice STAB.

The Lean, Mean Punching Machine
Machamp!

Machamp (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP/172 Atk/80 Def/4 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Cross Chop
- Stone Edge
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Wow, this works amazing. Extremely bulky, taking any hit that isnt super effective, and hitting back with an extremely powerful cross chop or stone edge. I try and rest when i get the oppourtunity, its pumps his attack sky high and hits stuff so hard. Don't even bother suggesting that i change him to no guard, guts is amazing.

The Bulky Little Grass Pixie
Celebi

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/212 Def/44 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Grass Knot
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Leech Seed / stealth rock / thunder wave / perish song / heal bell /reflect

My main chomp counter, an SD'd dragon claw doesa mere 57%, and easily KOs with hp ice. Recover is obvious for healing. The 44 satk allows for a nice 2 hit ko after SR damage on gyarados and a 1 hit on garchomp. I'm torn on the last move though, leech seed would provide nice secondary damage and healing, stealth rock would be nice and spikes would be forced onto forry, thunderwave is nice but i tried it and i didnt use it succesfully although it still is an option, perish song is for good phazing and heal bell is great but i have machamp, so...

The Walking Volcano
Heatran

Heatran (♂) @ wise glasses
Ability: Flash Fire
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Taunt

A staple of my teams, this is no exception, he works amazingly, nothing really switches in too safely, things like starmie take 65% without flash fire boost. Hp grass is there for swameprt killing, earth power and fire blast for amazing damage and coverage. Taunt is so great for blissey and other things.

The Spinning Rock Shooting Bug
Forretress

Forretress (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP/192 Def/60 Atk
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Toxic Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake

A great member of alot of teams, works nicely with heatran, and is great for setting up rocks, and spinning them away, toxic spikes if i get the chance, earthquake is for some kind of damage, and the ability to take out things like weavile. The EVs generate 400 defense max HP and some attack.

The Fat Pink Blob
Blissey

Blissey (♀) @ Leftovers
EVs: 84 HP/252 Def/172 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave

Blissey, lol. I am yet to build a team without a blissey, you know why? for 1 reason, it works so well, you only need one special wall. I have 2 physical tanks and i sometimes get beat by physical beasts, not very often but i still do sometimes. The EVs generate a nice leftovers number and unbreakable special defense along with decent physical defense. Thunderwave for paralysis support, celebi can take care of the clericing if nessecary. Ice beam for dragons and such, softboiled for the obvious healing..

Hope you enjoyed my team, let me know if you hate the bolding.

dude, i like your team. i can't even say my RMT catch phrase XD (check sig). good job on covering your weaknesses. i think if there's one thing that's pulling you back, it's speed. gengar's fast and heatran's mediocre in terms of speed. bad for a sweeper at least. on top of that you have gengar blowing up possibly very early game. i think you need to either make gengar a more standard set so it doesn't just switch out, switch back in, take a hit then explode or scarf the heatran.

Meet The Crew

Welcome to my new RMT. Hope you enjoy rating it. The main strategy is to set up rocks, sleep things and kill stuff. it has worked relatively well. It does need help though!

The Big Bad Starter
Gengar

Gengar (♂) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 180 Atk/252 Spd/76 SAtk
Hasty nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Counter
- Hypnosis / Thunderbolt
- Explosion
- Shadow Ball

This thing is beastly if not dealt with properly. Counter sash is amazing for 1 hit koing any weavile and physical sweeper who thinks they can own me. with 180 attack evs its makes for an easy 1 hit ko on anything that doesnt resist it or is as bulky as hippo, it even 1 hits blissey. Hypnosis is easy to pull off especially with a sash, shadow ball so i can do something, with a respectable 315 special attack.

Thunderbolt : *cough* skarmory *cough*

Machamp!

Machamp (♂) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/180 Atk/76 Def
- Cross Chop
- Stone Edge
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Wow, this works amazing. Extremely bulky, taking any hit that isnt super effective, and hitting back with an extremely powerful cross chop or stone edge. I try and rest when i get the oppourtunity, its pumps his attack sky high and hits stuff so hard. Don't even bother suggesting that i change him to no guard, guts is amazing.

Boltbeam punches can be an option ( thunder / ice punch ), only a few pokemon resist it and will deal a fair bit of damage with guts.

Celebi

Celebi @ Leftovers
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Grass Knot / Energy ball
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Leech Seed/ heal bell

My main chomp counter, an SD'd dragon claw doesa mere 57%, and easily KOs with hp ice. Recover is obvious for healing. The 44 satk allows for a nice 2 hit ko after SR damage on gyarados and a 1 hit on garchomp. I'm torn on the last move though, leech seed would provide nice secondary damage and healing, stealth rock would be nice and spikes would be forced onto forry, thunderwave is nice but i tried it and i didnt use it succesfully although it still is an option, perish song is for good phazing and heal bell is great but i have machamp, so...

Energy ball is an option, hits most pokemon quite strong, Leech seed can be good for stealing blissey's huge hp. recover is still good to survive more powerful hits. Hp ice is good to sort out grass types that think they can wall you.

The Walking Volcano
Heatran

Heatran (♂) @ Life Orb
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast / Lava Plume
- Hidden Power [Grass] / Dragon pulse
- Taunt

A staple of my teams, this is no exception, he works amazingly, nothing really switches in too safely, things like starmie take 65% without flash fire boost. Hp grass is there for swameprt killing, earth power and fire blast for amazing damage and coverage. Taunt is so great for blissey and other things.

Nothing resists Earth power, Fire blast and Dragon pulse. this could be a good set for messing up blissey.

Forretress

EVs: 252 HP/192 Def
- Toxic Spikes / Light screen
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake

A great member of alot of teams, works nicely with heatran, and is great for setting up rocks, and spinning them away, toxic spikes if i get the chance, earthquake is for some kind of damage, and the ability to take out things like weavile. The EVs generate 400 defense max HP and some attack.

Toxic spikes is a bad idea, a guts heracross can take full advantage of this, or a guts machamp. i suggest light screen, offers team support.

The Pink Fat Blob
Blissey

Blissey (♀) @ Leftovers
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss
- Ice Beam / Flamethrower
- Thunder Wave

Blissey, lol. I am yet to build a team without a blissey, you know why? for 1 reason, it works so well, you only need one special wall. I have 2 physical tanks and i sometimes get beat by physical beasts, not very often but i still do sometimes. The EVs generate a nice leftovers number and unbreakable special defense along with decent physical defense. Thunderwave for paralysis support, celebi can take care of the clericing if nessecary. Ice beam for dragons and such, softboiled for the obvious healing..

Flamethrower is an option beacuse froslass walls this set, flamethrower can be a 2-3HKO on a 252 hp / 252 def skarmory

Ash Borer

I have changed gengar to scarf-gar, really because that thing i used wasnt working out, i'm toying with reflect on celebi.

Also togekiss-wave i dont have a skarm problem with heatran in there and forry to spin..

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Meet The Crew

The untouchable...
Gengar

Gengar (♂) @ choice scarf
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hypnosis
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

I used a different set, but it didn't work so well. This guy is a great revenge killer of things like garchomp and DD-gyara. Hypnosis is so easy to pull off with a scarf, and not being 1 hit by weaviles ice shard. Shadow ball is for nice STAB.

fine

Machamp!

Machamp (♂) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/172 Atk/80 Def/4 Spd
- Cross Chop
- Stone Edge
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

i would move the defence to attack for more power, but this workes well to.

Celebi

Celebi @ Leftovers
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Grass Knot
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Leech Seed / stealth rock / thunder wave / perish song / heal bell /reflect

i would say thunder wave, though leach seed is good

The Walking Volcano
Heatran

Heatran (♂) @ Life Orb
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Taunt

maybe leftovers on this? so it can beat blissey better? or get some with support on this team.

Forretress

EVs: 252 HP/192 Def/60 Atk
- Toxic Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake explosion

explosion lets you stop things that would otherwise set up on you, like gyrados and well anything that avoids EQ.

The Fat Pink Blob
Blissey

Blissey (♀) @ Leftovers
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave

maybe wishbliss here? your team looks like it would like the support.

Ash Borer

yeah, im going to change heatrans item to wise glasses, i find life orb killing myself too much, also eric try not to quote my whole team and make little changes, just write a small post next time please =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)