Tournament PSPL II: Group Stages Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Decided to play Saverdien anyways even though didnt matter, ended up losing to the hax god lanturn (tbolt paralyze and crit on missy).

gg other than that was fun, also gg games corner

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We scheduled a time but I haven't received a response from my opponent yet.
1, you didn't schedule a time with him, you simply posted on his profile stating your timezone and asking when he was available (on the day of the deadline no less)
2. he told the person who you got subbed in for that he wouldn't be able to play after wednesday, which is probably why you're not receiving a response. Here's the post he made on the wall of the person you got subbed in for:
hey man, we're paired for PSPL. I'm gmt+2, are you able to play within the next few days? It's kinda problematic for me to play after wednesday afternoon so would be cool if we get this done before

scene

Banned deucer.
  • PLEASE POST ON YOUR OPPONENT'S WALL: it makes it very easy to award you activity, rather than trawling this thread
  • if a manager disagrees with any of these calls (it's very possible I've missed something, it's a big tournament), pm me with evidence of activity (vm, post in this thread) and I'll certainly consider it
activity wins:
afro smash v omega-xis14
jrp v neptis
vacate
v kim il saturn
nocturop v lohgock
dontstealmypenguin v lordbanks
cp3mvp v se7en lions

dead games:
otter power v tdfactor
jellicent v raptorlegend
adrian marin v tesung
firemage v evir
ben gay v champion albert
eaarth' v data_overload
adyctif v blue53

week 3 will be up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)