Rate my new team

Okay, this is my first attempt at making an uber team. I tried my best, but I don't know if I did it right. If there's any faults, let me know.

Kyogre@Choice scarf
Drizzle
Modest
EV's 4 HP 252 sp. attack 252 speed
Water Spout
Surf
Ice Beam
Thunder
This is my lead pokemon. Kyogre sets up rain, activating Manaphy's Hydration ability when it enters the fray. Water spout deals death with 438 sp. attack, rain, and STAB. Surf is for reliable STAB when Kyogre is hurt. Thinder, is for zapping others with 30% chance of paralasis and 100% accuracy.

Blaziken @ Choice Scarf
Blaze
Timid
EV's 80 HP 176 sp. attack 252 speed
Flamethrower
Blast Burn
Sky Uppercut
Thunderpunch
Blaziken usesBlast Burn for dangerous STAB and the It can use its sky uppercut to deal with any normal type thrats and can also deal damage with thunder punch to quickly eliminate any water type threats.

Rayquaza@Life orb
Adamant
Air Lock
EV's 30 Hp 252 attack 6 sp. defense 216 speed
Dragon dance
Outrage
Earthquake
Dragon claw
Rayquaza is my dd sweeper. He comes in, locks out the rain with his ability, (stopping all freeloading Palkias) and sweeps. I foregoed overheat for earthquake, because it hits Dialga for super effective damage. I have Rayquaza use dragon claw before outrage (assuming dragon dance) so my little kamikazi can take out as many pokes as possible before going down.

Palkia@Choice Specs
Timid
Pressure
Spacial rend
Surf
Earth Power
Thunder
When sent out in the rain, Palkia becomes a beast. Spacial Rend and Surf for deadly STAB. Thunder is to take advantage of the rain and to kill other Kyogres. I wasn't to worried about Blissey when making this set; I have enough physical attackers to ward of the blob, so I put in Earth Power for coverage.

Giratina@Leftovers
Bold
Pressure
EV's 252 Hp 244 defence 12 sp. defence
Will-o-wisp
Rest
Sleep Talk
Dragon pulse
My double super wall. Rest and sleep talk is to make sure the legend lives. I decided to go with dragon pulse over dragon claw as my direct offensive, because it has higher base power. I'm not too worried about coverage on this set, as will-o-wisp will (ha, pun) destry those who think they can out-stall the giant dragon.

Arceus@Silk Scarf
Adamant
Multi-type
EV's 252 HP 252 attack 4 speed
Swords Dance
Extremespeed
Earthquake
Shadow Claw
This is the swords-dancing-extreme-speeding variant of Arceus. It uses Swords Dance, then kills with STAB extremespeed. Shadow claw is for ghosts who are immune to extremespeed. Earthquake is for the rock and steels that resist it. I generally like to use this Arceus for the late-game, when sweeping threats have been terminated.

Well, that's my team. I am ready to accept any constructive critizism.
Thx

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Blaziken?
Blast Burn is a horrible move-you will barely kill anything with that rain around, and of course you're asking for Rayquaza to set up on it on the recharge turn

Blaziken?
Blast Burn is a horrible move-you will barely kill anything with that rain around, and of course you're asking for Rayquaza to set up on it on the recharge turn
Same here. If you have Kyogre in the lead, take advantage of the rain. Why not replace Blaziken by Kingdra?

Kyogre's Drizzle hurts Blaziken if it goes in after it, so you should probably switch this out with a Swift Swimmer like Kingdra or (lol o.o) Ludicolo.

Kyogre's Drizzle hurts Blaziken if it goes in after it, so you should probably switch this out with a Swift Swimmer like Kingdra or (lol o.o) Ludicolo.
In theory, you COULD pack groudon and get a scarfed mixken with overheat, which could actually work.

Over Heat, Sky Uppercut, Thunder Punch / Stone Edge, and HP ice could wreak some serious havok, and could be worth a try.

Updated team

Kyogre@Choice scarf
Drizzle
Modest
Water Spout
Surf
Ice Beam
Thunder
This is my lead pokemon. Kyogre sets up rain, activating Manaphy's Hydration ability when it enters the fray. Water spout deals death with 438 sp. attack, rain, and STAB. Surf is for reliable STAB when Kyogre is hurt. Thinder, is for zapping others with 30% chance of paralasis and 100% accuracy.

Groudon @ Choice Band
Drought
Adament
EV's 252-HP 216-Atk 32-Def 8-Speed
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Dragon Claw
Eruption
Groudon uses Earthquake power for dangerous STAB. It can use its Dragon claw to deal with any Dragon type threats. Its ability allows it to boost Eruption's power to quickly eliminate grass or ice types on the field.

Rayquaza@Life orb
Adamant
Air Lock
EV's 30 Hp 252 attack 6 sp. defense 216 speed
Dragon dance
Outrage
Earthquake
Dragon claw
Rayquaza is my dd sweeper. He comes in, locks out the rain with his ability, (stopping all freeloading Palkias) and sweeps. I foregoed overheat for earthquake, because it hits Dialga for super effective damage. I have Rayquaza use dragon claw before outrage (assuming dragon dance) so my little kamikazi can take out as many pokes as possible before going down.

Palkia@Choice Specs
Timid
Pressure
Spacial rend
Surf
Aqua Tail
Thunder
When sent out in the rain, Palkia becomes a beast. Spacial Rend and Surf for deadly STAB. Thunder is to take advantage of the rain and to kill other Kyogres. I wasn't to worried about Blissey when making this set; I have enough physical attackers to ward of the blob, so I put in Earth Power for coverage.

Giratina@Leftovers
Bold
Pressure
EV's 252 Hp 244 defence 12 sp. defence
Will-o-wisp
Rest
Sleep Talk
Dragon pulse
My double super wall. Rest and sleep talk is to make sure the legend lives. I decided to go with dragon pulse over dragon claw as my direct offensive, because it has higher base power. I'm not too worried about coverage on this set, as will-o-wisp will (ha, pun) destry those who think they can out-stall the giant dragon.

Arceus@Silk Scarf
Adamant
Multi-type
EV's 252 HP 252 attack 4 speed
Swords Dance
Extremespeed
Earthquake
Shadow Claw
This is the swords-dancing-extreme-speeding variant of Arceus. It uses Swords Dance, then kills with STAB extremespeed. Shadow claw is for ghosts who are immune to extremespeed. Earthquake is for the rock and steels that resist it. I generally like to use this Arceus for the late-game, when sweeping threats have been terminated.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Groudon does not get Magma Storm and Calm is a bad nature for it. Please use Adamant and fix the EVs (look in the analysis)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)