*insert introductive preamble here, then get onto writing team*

Gyarados@Leftovers (Leviator)
Dragon Dance
Ice Fang
Earthquake
Taunt
Nature: Adamant
Evs: 212Hp/16Atk/180Def/100Spd

BulkyDos, after a session of Mr Sheen. Does what it does best, cripples Physical starters (intimidate), cripples sleepers/stat-uppers (Taunt) and can also cripple special starters, who will be so very tempted to use Thunderbolt on the Water/Flying, just to erase the fear it creates. Then it is switched for...

Electivire@Life Orb (Bull Yeti)
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
HP [Ice]
Cross Chop/Brick Break
Nature: Mild
Evs: 76Atk/252Sp.Atk/180Spd

Can protect Gyara from Electricity. Also holds his own in the late game, if they decide to take out Gyara again. Mixed moveset allows him to take chunks out of most pokemon, even Blissey. Many Bronzongs have met their demise to Flamethrower.

Weezing@Black Sludge (Smogon)
Thunderbolt
Fire Blast/Flamethrower
Pain Split
Will-o-Wisp
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252HP/200Def/56Sp.Atk

What else was i going to nickname him as? I really like the idea of a Physical wall who can use Special attacks, so i use Weezing. He deletes the Heracross weakness i have, and also stops anyone who is thinking of making Electivire go away with an Earthquake. He can cripple the sweeper (read: NOT HERACROSS) with Will-o-wisp, and even steal off Cress/Bliss with Pain Split, as they come in to absorb his Special attacks.

Snorlax@Leftovers (Ronflexo)
Rest
Sleep Talk
Earthquake
Body Slame
Nature: Careful
Ability: Thick Fat
Evs: 244HP/28Def/236Sp.Def

The other end of the spectrum, a Special wall who can use physical attacks. Absorbs ice beam like it isn't even there, and can also absorb sleep. Body slam being about a 3-4HKO on a Cresselia is heartening, as long as it is picked 4 times by Sleep Talk, which isn't likely.

Porygon-Z@Choice Scarf (Glitch)
Tri Attack
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
HP [Fight]
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Modest
EVs: 6HP/252Sp.Atk/252Spd

Does whatever a pokemon with a very high Sp.Atk does best. Comes in on a Shadow Ball or revenge situation and uses the move that will do the most damage. The team needed a strong sweeper, and here he is. Very fast and very powerful, all he needs is good prediction.

Now there is a problem, i am very open to discussion here. I am unsure what to use as a final pokemon, and i decided on a Secondary damge pokemon that can rapid spin, but if you have any better ideas do share them.

Donphan@Leftovers
Ice Shard
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Rapid Spin
Nature: Impish
Evs: 252hp/56Atk/200Def

Sets up rocks and takes them away as well.

I just don't think he fits in, i am open to your ideas.

Thanks.

*insert introductive preamble here, then get onto writing team*

Gyarados@Leftovers (Leviator)
Dragon Dance
Ice Fang
Earthquake
Taunt
Nature: Adamant
Evs: 212Hp/16Atk/180Def/100Spd

BulkyDos, after a session of Mr Sheen. Does what it does best, cripples Physical starters (intimidate), cripples sleepers/stat-uppers (Taunt) and can also cripple special starters, who will be so very tempted to use Thunderbolt on the Water/Flying, just to erase the fear it creates. Then it is switched for...

Looks fine, be aware that most starters that you'll be facing are fully prepared and aware of Gyarados.

Electivire@Life Orb (Bull Yeti)
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
HP [Ice]
Cross Chop/Brick Break
Nature: Mild
Evs: 76Atk/252Sp.Atk/180Spd

Can protect Gyara from Electricity. Also holds his own in the late game, if they decide to take out Gyara again. Mixed moveset allows him to take chunks out of most pokemon, even Blissey. Many Bronzongs have met their demise to Flamethrower.

Excellent choice, Cross Chop/Low Kick, 2 choices you have. Maybe even HP Grass to keep the Swamperts away.

Weezing@Black Sludge (Smogon)
Thunderbolt
Fire Blast/Flamethrower
Pain Split
Will-o-Wisp
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252HP/200Def/56Sp.Atk

What else was i going to nickname him as? I really like the idea of a Physical wall who can use Special attacks, so i use Weezing. He deletes the Heracross weakness i have, and also stops anyone who is thinking of making Electivire go away with an Earthquake. He can cripple the sweeper (read: NOT HERACROSS) with Will-o-wisp, and even steal off Cress/Bliss with Pain Split, as they come in to absorb his Special attacks.

Nothing wrong with this guy, it's a personal choice whether you want a blast or a throw.

Snorlax@Leftovers (Ronflexo)
Rest
Sleep Talk
Earthquake
Body Slame
Nature: Careful
Ability: Thick Fat
Evs: 244HP/28Def/236Sp.Def

The other end of the spectrum, a Special wall who can use physical attacks. Absorbs ice beam like it isn't even there, and can also absorb sleep. Body slam being about a 3-4HKO on a Cresselia is heartening, as long as it is picked 4 times by Sleep Talk, which isn't likely.

Remember you might need Crunch for Gengar and Mismagius.

Porygon-Z@Choice Scarf (Glitch)
Tri Attack
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
HP [Fight]
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Modest
EVs: 6HP/252Sp.Atk/252Spd

Does whatever a pokemon with a very high Sp.Atk does best. Comes in on a Shadow Ball or revenge situation and uses the move that will do the most damage. The team needed a strong sweeper, and here he is. Very fast and very powerful, all he needs is good prediction.

Nothing wrong with this guy either.

Now there is a problem, i am very open to discussion here. I am unsure what to use as a final pokemon, and i decided on a Secondary damge pokemon that can rapid spin, but if you have any better ideas do share them.

Donphan@Leftovers
Ice Shard
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Rapid Spin
Nature: Impish
Evs: 252hp/56Atk/200Def

Sets up rocks and takes them away as well.

I just don't think he fits in, i am open to your ideas.

I think this guy fits this team perfectly well, doing a 2in1 job as well as Holding Ice Shard for Dragons.

Thanks.

You're Welcome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)