[READ ME] Tips for Simple Hack Checks

Language: Japanese I think its definatly not korean because well I am korean fun fact
Species: Genesect
OT: some other japanese name
ID No.: 07133
IVs: oustanding potential everything so yeah we all know what that means 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs (optional): none at the minute
Ability:dowload
Pokemon's name: genesect
Level: 100
Pokeball: cherish ball
Shiny?: yes
Moves: shift gear extremespeed iron head blaze kick
Nature: hasty
Region of origin: unova
Characteristic: somewhat vain
Ribbons: wishing ribbon
Other comments (optional): got this from someone on smogon took his word for it...don't wan't to start problems but after that zapdos I probably will come back here more often so thanks in advance..

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
I'd like this checked, please and thank you :)
Species: Mew
OT: 4 character JPN name
ID No: 35683
IVs: 31/28/31/31/31/31
EVs: 6 SpDef/252 SpAtk/252 Speed
Ability: Synchronize
Name: Not nicknamed, default name for Mew according to Serebii
Poke Ball: Dive
Shiny?: Yes
Moves: Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Giga Drain
Nature: Timid
Region of Origin: Hoenn
Characteristic: Mischievous
Ribbons: Champion Ribbon
Other comments: Seems legit...but not recieved on Smogon, so I'm unsure of its legality. Also uploaded to Pokecheck, and it passed, but legal hacks can pass, so just wanted to make sure.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like this checked, please and thank you :)
Species: Mew
OT: 4 character JPN name
ID No: 35683
IVs: 31/28/31/31/31/31
EVs: 6 SpDef/252 SpAtk/252 Speed
Ability: Synchronize
Name: Not nicknamed, default name for Mew according to Serebii
Poke Ball: Dive
Shiny?: Yes
Moves: Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Giga Drain
Nature: Timid
Region of Origin: Hoenn
Characteristic: Mischievous
Ribbons: Champion Ribbon
Other comments: Seems legit...but not recieved on Smogon, so I'm unsure of its legality. Also uploaded to Pokecheck, and it passed, but legal hacks can pass, so just wanted to make sure.
Original uploader is a known hacker. Always search the OT and check the oldest possible upload. Or, if the legality analysis says "► GTS Metadata Owned by the registered original trainer of this Pokémon.", then that person is the one it came from.

Language: Japanese I think its definatly not korean because well I am korean fun fact
Species: Genesect
OT: some other japanese name
ID No.: 07133
IVs: oustanding potential everything so yeah we all know what that means 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs (optional): none at the minute
Ability:dowload
Pokemon's name: genesect
Pokeball: cherish ball
Moves: shift gear extremespeed iron head blaze kick
Nature: hasty
Characteristic: somewhat vain
Ribbons: wishing ribbon
Other comments (optional): got this from someone on smogon took his word for it...don't wan't to start problems but after that zapdos I probably will come back here more often so thanks in advance..
....I know this asking a lot but can someone still check this please and thank you:)

It's very difficult to determine due to being an event. Unless you can get the exact PID via KeyBV or KeySAV.
Ummm sorry only smart in competitive battling so yeah don't know what your talking about can you tell me what to look for exactly
Edit: so from what it looks like nobody can tell if it's hacked or legit would it be safe to say it's legit idk

Last edited:

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah sorry if I made that un clear you would not be able to check the PID to this would you possibly
I guess since I don't know about those stupid hack distribution sites, I didn't find the connection there. Unfortunately, the default Genesect that comes from one of the site matches yours.

uyy sadly its been a rough day of just grrr I cant comment I need help again which will be a regular thing because well I wanna make sure that what I am offering is legit
Language: japanese
Species: Kyurem
OT: 2 letter symbol japanese ot
ID No.: 08003
IVs:
Kyurem - #646 (Bashful) : 27 / 25 / 20 / 5 / 1 / 19

EVs (optional): none
Ability: pressure
Pokemon's name: no clue its in japanese
Pokeball: ultra
Moves: outrage hone claws shadow claw stone edge
Nature: bashful
Characteristic:nods off a lot
Ribbons: none
Other comments (optional): it came from the giant chasm at level 75 like in black or white so it seems legit but I honestly don't know anymore and I would be surprised if it was hacked because it has some bad Ivs
man anything can happen though feedback would be nice and once again thanks especially after that genesect issue that happened uyy

Edit: another pokemon that needs to be checked sorry
Language: english thank goodness
Species: tyranitar
OT: Rain
ID No.: 15880
IVs: everything is 31 so it has 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs (optional): 252 attack 252 speed 6 health
Ability: unnerve
Pokemon's name: tyranitar
Pokeball: pokeball
Moves: stealth rocks, dragon dance, stone edge, crunch
Nature: jolly
Characteristic: takes plenty of siestas
Ribbons: none
Other comments (optional): the guy who traded it to me from smogon and he knows or claims that its legit because it came from his friend who hatched it

sorry if I am putting a lot of stuff I am trying to be more careful with my trades thanks once again:)
Edit: can someone check this please this ttar could help me in a trade right now

Last edited:
I have a situation with a poke that I fear may be hacked but I can't find a reason for it to be. However I really want it as it is a very valuable breeding tool.

Language:Japan
Species:Ditto
OT:Ray
ID:41380
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability:Limber
Name: 4 characters Japanese
Level: 35
Ball: Quick ball
Shiny: Yes
Moves: Transform
Nature: Calm
Place of origin: Sinnoh
Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
Ribbons: No ribbons
Comments: has the pokerus, traded on the gts in diamond then transferred it up through to my x version. I want to use it to breed obviously because of it being from a different region and it's ivs. Please help me :/

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have a situation with a poke that I fear may be hacked but I can't find a reason for it to be. However I really want it as it is a very valuable breeding tool.

Language:Japan
Species:Ditto
OT:Ray
ID:41380
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability:Limber
Name: 4 characters Japanese
Level: 35
Ball: Quick ball
Shiny: Yes
Moves: Transform
Nature: Calm
Place of origin: Sinnoh
Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
Ribbons: No ribbons
Comments: has the pokerus, traded on the gts in diamond then transferred it up through to my x version. I want to use it to breed obviously because of it being from a different region and it's ivs. Please help me :/
Hacked (someone hacked Dragonbreath onto that one for some reason, but the original is hacked too).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)