ReadySetGoh's 300+ Shinies [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've Togekiss and Mandibuzz, but it looks like I was looking at your Non-Shinies at first, my apologies. I primarily use Reddit and it doesn't have so many fancy features :P

I'd be interested in Krabby and Finneon :)
I passed on the finneon actually, it was missing speed :(

Was there anything else besides the krabby? Did you find my shiny list? I can post it here if you'd like

P.S. I have meowth too! :)

Last edited:
I passed on the finneon actually, it was missing speed :(

Was there anything else besides the krabby? Did you find my shiny list? I can post it here if you'd like
They're all Kalos Bred, correct?

If so I'd like Krabby, Espeed Dratini, Adamant Totodile, and Rattata

lemme update my list first and rechoose. for now my 9 wanted are still the same. AND I REMEMBER YOU!!! I SAW YOU ON REDDIT! YOU HATCHED AN EGG FOR ME OR I HATCHED YOURS?
Alright, I looked through your list again and I would like these 9: Bold Cleffa, Premier Ball Croagunk, Jolly Aipom, Illumise, Munna, Kecleon (Protean), Tundra Scatterbug, Shellmet, Snubbull.

I've started cloning yours already :)

Availability: Online
A little bit new to this, so please bear with me.

My list can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqMwt0T1-7TmdEhfVXI3M1AydldZS1J6NHB2amJkbUE&usp=sharing

I am not looking for legends right now, and do not request a Poke'mon from me with the ID# 32760, as those are most likely hacked. All of my Poke'mon are cloned, and I can clone trade for you if needed.

I'm looking for Kalos-Bred 5/6 IV shinies I do not already have, and I'll do my best to reply to everyone, thanks!
im interested in your:
5iv shiny timid bellsprout
6iv shiny chimchar
6iv shiny naive absol

check my thread and see what you would like please

Actually could I get Wurmple, karrablast, hp pichu, hp roselia, and hoppip instead please? Hope it's not too late :)
I just realized the Karrablast that is not NFT doesn't have pentagon. If you don't want that one I can give you a Sewaddle instead. Is that okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)