Registell owns here, as well as yamega.

I made this team 1 week ago and i had a very good result with it, but i think that something is issing in this team, so rate and help:naughty:
P.S:don't say anything about deoxys-s and wobbie, this team has nothing to do with this couple D:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Orichalcum
Registell@ Leftovers
Clear Body
Relaxed 252 hp/56 def/200 sdef
-Iron Head
-Thunderbolt
-Stealth Rock
-Thunder Wave

Well, talk about a great lead. Sets up SR and paralize things. Iron head for the flinchax alongside with paralize(and for hitting weavile as well).
Thunderbolt works very well and helps against tauntdos that otherwise would cause lots of problems to regi.

~~Kenshin
Gallade@ Choice Band
Steadfast
Adamant 60 hp/252 atk/196 speed
-Close Combat
-Night Slash
-Psyco Cut
-Ice Punch

Such a amazing pokémon if the player can predict well. It 2HKO almost every single poké, and with both paralize and SR support from registell this works very well.

~~Libelula
Yanmega@ Choice Scarf
Tinted Lens
Timid 6 def/252 satk/252 speed
-Bug Buzz
-Air Slash
-U-Turn
-Hidden Power Ice

I love this poké so much :heart:
With tinted lens a lot of poces have trouble absorving yanmega atacks, execept blissey, but that is why U-Turn is here.(continue on next poké)

~~Mounty Mole
Dugtrio@ Choice Band
Arena Trap
Jolly 6 hp/252 atk/252 speed
-Earthquake
-Sucker Punch
-Stone Edge
-Aerial Ace

Dugtrio stops blissey from walling yanmega, and revenge kills things like Ttar(that causes a lot of problems to my team).

~~Orihime
Blissey@ Leftovers
Natural Cure
Calm 252 def/116 satk/140 sdef
-Grass Knot
-Flamethrower
-Softboiled
-Thunder Wave

The old blissey is here:toast:
Grass Knot for TTar and some other pokés like swampert, and flamethrower, well, you guys know...
Thunder wave ofers some support to the team alongside with registell.

~~Oroboros
Salamence@ Life Orb
Intimidate
Rash 40 atk/252 satk/216 speed
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Brick Break
-Roost

Mix mence is here to own some ass:naughty:
Roost heals passive demages (when i predict a switch) and the other atacks offer perfect coverage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is the team, rate and help^^
(somethings like threat list is comming soon).

Also, i think that i don't need to explain somethings like draco meteor on salamence and earthquake on dugtrio, so, as you guys see, this RMT is very little, but that doen't mean that is didn't put a lot of time in this team.(i am just lazy of explaning everthing and my english isn't is the most beautiful thing in the world :x)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)