RMT. AWESOME

Machamp@ Choice Scarf
Adamant
6hp/252atk/252speed
Ice Punch
Dynamic Punch
Thunder Punch
Fire Punch

My lead. Outspeeds pretty much everything. And with a maximum of 394 attack this thing is a beast.

Scizor@ Liechi Berry
Adamant
6hp/252atk/252speed
Endure
Reversal
Agility
Aerial Ace

With a Maximum of 394 attack as well. It will have over 450 after Liechi boost. Up his agility. Endure. Then sweep at will.

Gardevoir@ Focus Sash/Wide Lens
Modest
6hp/252spatk/252speed
Hypnosis
Wish
Psychic
Calm Mind

This is a pokemon im very eager to try out. Im thinking of a potential Wish Passer. And sweeper.

Charizard@ Life Orb/Peteya Berry
Timid
6hp/252spatk/252speed
Air Slash
Flamethrower
Substitute/Will o Wisp
Dragon Pulse

This is also a pokemon im eager to test. Im wondering if i can get a sub in fast enough for Peteya to kick in. If i cant i can always switch to life orb. But its your choice.

Forretress@ Leftovers
Impish
252hp/6atk/252def
Spikes
Rapid Spin
Explosion
Protect/Gyro Ball/Earthquake

Defensive tank. Spins off Rocks and Spikes. Also sets them. Explosion for finishing.

Suicune@ Leftovers/Chesto Berry
Bold
252hp/24def/64spatk/170spdef
Calm Mind
Surf
Ice Beam
Rest

Standard Calm mind suicune. EPIC Special tank. Works like a charm.

So, thats my team. I would appreciate it if you rate it with Honest opinions and suggest some changes. I want this team to be good. Thanks.

I'm going to assume Machamp has No Guard since you're using DynamicPunch.

Using Charizard without a spinner seems a little riskly to me, but if you want to try it...

Bastiodon has serious issues stalling in OU, due to 4x weaknesses to both ground and fighting. You might want to scrap it.

Overall a lot of interesting sets here, wondering how it will function competitively though.

I suggest using charizard as your lead

cynthia is right, stealth rock ruins it.

your bastidon wont like taunt.

Well what do you think i should replace Bastiodon with?

EDIT: Decided to replace Batiodon with Forretress.

I don't think your machamp is such a great lead... there are many sweepers that are faster than that... especially in the leading spot. Machamp is more of a bulky sweeper. I would also suggest having stealth rock instead of spikes on forretress because of all those flying types and levitaters with focus sash.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm pretty sure a NP/Psychic/FT/GK Azelf is going to 6-0 you if it gets a Nasty Plot, Suicune doesn't really work as a Special wall. You probably don't want to use blissey but your team desperately needs an actual special wall or it will be picked apart by the Porygon-Zs and SpecsMences of the metagame. It really depends on how competitive you are planning on making this team.

Im planning on taking this into OU. Rolling with the big dogs with these sets is going to be pretty risky. Im a little suspicious on weather Machamp can live up to its full potential. I may swap for Staraptor. But not quite sure atm if i want to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)