rmt be gently lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's my team based off my favorite pokemon. This is my first rmt so I'm going to try my best.

Greninja w/ life orb
Protean
Timid nature
Ev: 252 sp att/ 252 speed/ 4 hp
-scald
-ice beam
-grass knot
-extrsensory

My usual lead.
Life orb greninja hits so hard it ridiculous. I run extrasensory mainly for fight and poision types amd ghost. The rest for coverage. I'm thinking about uturn but honestly this set has been working well for me.

Mandibuzz w/ leftovers
Big pecks
Carefull nature
Evs: sp def 252/hp252/4def
-toxic
-roost
-foulplay
-knock off

My special wall. I'm surprised how well this thing holds up too super effective hits such as thunderbolt and ice beam! Very bulky. Knock off for damage and control. Toxic for status all though I am considering defog instead. Foul play for damage and roost for recovery.

Arcanine w/ choice band
Intimidate
Adamant nature
Ev: 200 atk/252 speed/56 hp
-wild charge
-close combat
-flare blitz
-extreme speed

My deadly assasin haha. He's helped me get out of jams quite a bit. Flare bits for stab. Ex speed for priority. Close combat to deal with rocks and wild charge is for the water switch ins that don't have the best defense or full health. Been thnking about throwing WoW on him but idk yet. Maybe ill try it out and see.

Ferrothorn w/ rocky helmet
Iron barbs
Sassy nature
Evs: hp252/def220/sp def36
-leech seed
-stealth rocks
-curse
-power whip
My wall and sometimes other lead depending on the opponents team. I went for a sassy nature in case I needed him to stay in against a special attacker to get rocks up, he's generally bulky all around. Gyro ball for stab. Power whip for wawa types. Rocks for entry and seeds for health. Generic moveset I know.

Conkeldurr w/ assault vest/burnorb
Guts
Adament nature
Evs : 252hp/ 252 atk/ 4 sp def
-mach punch
-drain punch
-stone edge
-posion jab/bulk up

Bulky support. I saw how popular he was ay the champonships last year and decided to try him out with good success so far. The only thing I'm having a hard time with is his item. I feel like the assault vest keeps him around for an extra tuen or two but the burn orb bulk up combo really makes mach punch devistating. So idk. But yeah drain punch for health and stab. Mach punch for priority. Stone edge for coverage and flying types. Posion jab for fairys.

Alakazam w/ mega stone
Magic guard/synchronize
Timid nature
Ev:252 sp atk/252 spd/4hp
-shadow ball
-psychic
-dazzling gleam
-focus blast/energy ball

My mega and only one I really want to use. I truly didn't like the addition of mega evolutions, I felt it was kinda uneccesary but hey, nothing I could do about it lol. So shadow ball for ghost and whatever resist my other moves (does ok against fairies). Psychic stab. Dazzling gleam for dragons dark and coverage in general. And I'm up in the air about the last one. But with focus blast accuracy could mean life or death for ala since he's rather frail, so I'm leaning more towards energy ball.

So here's my team. I feel like I have decent moves throughout my team with decent coverage. I notice no body has earthquake which could be a problem but have other moves to make up for it. I don't have any status moves really which could be a problem. But I have been doing ok with this team for the most part. Please any advice would be appreciated! Ps. I wasn't able to upload pics because my phone is from the 1700 hundreds lol.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and since you're new, to join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)