Crobat @ Focus Sash
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Jolly
EV: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd
-Hypnosis
-Taunt
-Aerial Ace
-Roost

Wow one of the best leads I personally have ever used. Outspeeds basically everything except Deoxys and other base 130ers(atleast I tie.) Taunt leads like Wobbuffet and other annoying pokes. Hypnosis leads like Salamence, Gengar, and Weavile. Focus Sash will save me from any random ScarfGengar or Ice Shard Weavile leads. Aerial Ace beats Heracross and Breloom before they do much, and again if ScarfHeracross thinks he can win, Focus Sash and OHKO with Aerial Ace. Roost helps him reuse the Sash if need be and also avoids his weaknesses to electric, ice and rock.

Pikachu @ Light Ball
Ability: Static
Nature: Hasty
EV: 152 Atk / 252 Spd / 104 Sp Atk
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute
-Focus Punch
-Grass Knot

Ahh this mixed sweeper is great. Completely outclasses Electivire outside of ability, which is usually predicted with the common GyaraVire combo anyways. Sets up a Substitute when I predict a switch and attack accordingly. Focus Punch OHKOs most Blissey, and easily OHKOs Tyranitar and Weavile. Grass Knot covers ground types who are immune to Thunderbolt. Speaking of grounds, if Dugtrio gets any ideas of switching in, despite being somewhat light it is OHKOed by Grass Knot. Here is why I use Pikachu instead of Lonely/Mild Electivire:

Pikachu's Attack: 368
Electivire's Attack(Lonely): 379 / (Mild): 301

Pikachu's Special Attack: 324
Electivire's Special Attack(Lonely): 245 / (Mild): 317

So even with a +Sp Atk nature Electivire's special attack is lower than Pikachu's. The same Electivire will also have much lower attack than Pika. The only way for Electivire to gain a higher attack stat is to use Lonely/Adamant nature, which means it gives up the chance to beat out neutral natured base 100s. Now lets move on to speed:

Pikachu's Speed: 306
Electivire's Speed(neutral nature for speed): 271

As you can see if Electivire doesn't get the Motor Drive boost he is much slower than Pikachu. If it is Mild natured it will also be weaker than Pikachu in every way. If it is Lonely then it can't mixed sweep quite as well.

Clefable @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Bold
EV: 252 HP / 60 Def / 84 Spd / 112 Sp Atk
-Cosmic Power
-Softboiled
-Charge Beam
-Ice Beam

This thing just beats up stuff. Max HP is a given, while the other EVs make him have equal defenses. Extremely annoying to face, Charge Beam raises its special attack to attempt a sweep with a pseudo boltbeam once his defenses are tough enough.

Claydol @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Relaxed
EV: 236 HP / 96 Def / 176 Sp Atk
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-Rapid Spin
-Reflect

Great immunities/resistances to switch into. Sets up Reflect so Clefable can actually take a hit or two from Weavile and set up. Rapid Spin away things like Toxic Spikes which destroy Pikachu and Stealth Rock which makes Crobat angry(Focus Sash.) Ice Beam helps to counter dragons to an extent and it also hurts Breloom. Earthquake messes with Tyranitar's head as well as Lucario's.

Hitmonchan @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Iron Fist
Nature: Adamant
EV: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
-Close Combat
-Mach Punch
-ThunderPunch
-Ice Punch

Revenge kills like a mofo. ThunderPunch beats up Gyarados and also hurts Skarmory badly. Ice Punch grabs the OHKO on dragons while Close Combat/Mach Punch beats Weavile and Tyranitar. Very dangerous.

Feraligatr @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Adamant
EV: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spd
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch

Ultimate late game physical sweeper. Once it is in the Torrent zone with 3-4 DDs, GG.

Yay! Somebody else with a BL/UU team which they are using against OUs....
I think your wasting clefable a bit, and perhaps she could benifit from a life orb or Toxic Orb with facade......Other than that, a marvellous team...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)