ORAS LC [RMT]I'm New........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this bothers you but I'm new and I was wondering if you could take a quick gander at my team xD.

Kawaii (Phantump) (F) @ Oran Berry
Ability: Harvest
Level: 5
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 108 Atk / 200 SpA / 200 SpD
Mild Nature
- Horn Leech
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Shadow Ball
- Forest's Curse

Everything here goes without saying ;P.

Bling (Aron) (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 200 Atk / 40 Def / 72 SpA / 196 SpD
Naughty Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Hidden Power [Water]
- Stealth Rock

Bling here is my open poke, he Stealths, then depending on opponent, will either switch-in or attack.

Autumn (Cottonee) (F) @ Big Root
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 196 Def / 116 SpA / 100 SpD / 96 Spe
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Encore
- Dazzling Gleam

This is my stall, Leeches then gains benefits behiind the sub, while the item is boosting the Big Root. Also, Prankster ;P

Diva (Dratini) (F) @ King's Rock
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 108 Def / 200 SpA / 200 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Hidden Power [Poison]

I honestly enjoy using Diva, she Attacks for a good amount, if damaged, she Rests, then Sleep talks, also she gains a DEF boost from it, The HP Poison is for Stray Fairies wandering about.

Flare (Larvesta) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 4 HP / 236 Atk / 72 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Wild Charge
- Zen Headbutt

Mainly a finisher, or a Revenger

Typhoon (Buizel) (M) @ Flame Orb
Ability: Water Veil
EVs: 136 HP / 100 Def / 196 SpA / 76 SpD
Timid Nature
- Aqua Ring
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Switcheroo

Typhoon is personally my most favorite pokemon on the team, with his ability, he cant be burnt, but he is holding the flame orb, so you first switcheroo into your opponents 'eviolite' (most of the time, this is what they have), and you gain a boost, then you scald them to death, with the option to Ice Beam on DRAGONS or Just for freeze if Flame Orb strat doesn't work.

Hi Phanstump. Welcome to Smogon.

To begin with, you might want to check out this thread for help with your teambuilding or just the LC meta in general, as some of your sets aren't really viable. Also, youre going to need to put 3 lines of description below each Pokemon or this RMT will be taken down by a moderator. Best of luck with the team!

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello Phanstump , and welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)