RMT (sry for the awful presentation)

okay, i made a totally new team that started out as all electric but had to take a few detours to counter common switch ins, HERE GOES!

Zapdos
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Hasty
Ability: pressure
EVs: 48 in defenses; 252 speed; 52 sp attk; 100 HP
Moveset:
-agility
-baton pass
-hidden power grass
-thunderbolt
Strategy: set up agility, and if they get smart and TRY to send in something that can roar it away (swampert, skarmory, hippowdon; all common ones that i counter) i'd use thunderbolt or hidden power grass to make sure they don't get in that roar/whirlwind

Magnezone
Item: Lum Berry
Nature: Modest
Ability: magnet pull
EVs: 252 speed/special attack; 6 HP
Moveset:
-thunderbolt
-tri attack
-hidden power ice
-magnet rise
Strategy: keep it healthy with lum berry and the 252 speed EVs may seem like a waste but after the baton passed agility it raises it to 438, enough to outspeed most scarfers; other than that just sweep!

Metagross
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 attack; 100 def; 152 speed
Moveset:
-ice punch
-meteor mash
-brick break
-earthquake
Strategy: basically get the baton passed agility and it raises its speed to around 406, enough to outspeed some scarfers that may pose a threat to other sweepers on my team

Electivire
Item: expert belt (gee, i wonder why)
Nature: adamant
Ability: motor drive
EVs: 252 attack/speed; 6 HP
Moveset:
-earthquake
-ice punch
-thunderpunch
-cross chop
Strategy: basically same as the others

Infernape
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 in both attacks; 6 HP
Moveset:
-close combat
-earthquake
-flamethrower
-hidden power ice
Strategy: you might be thinking "hmm, that's a wierd infernape" well, the truth is, that this is a late game sweeper, and by that time most physical sweepers (fast ones) and most special sweepers (fast ones) are all GONE by late game, so his speed EVs just barely go past the 300 mark giving it enough speed to sweep the last bit effectively. keep it healthy with lum berry

Dragonite
Item: Focus Sash
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 attack/speed; 4 HP
Moveset:
-dragon dance
-earthquake
-ice punch
-brick break
Strategy: basically type coverage and when zapdos faints if there's no damaging weather in play (hail/sandstorm) i'll send in this adorable dragon in, his focus sash guarantees one ddance if there's no weather in play and then sweeps effectively with the 252 attack/ speed after one ddance his attack reaches 550 and his speed reaches 426! tell me that's not awesome :naughty:

so whaddya think? replace what you need for what's necessary. edit it however you see fit, as long as it makes sense and it'll improve my team to take out the majority of other teams of course some positive, but honest, feedback always helps my self-esteem. THANKS!

NO TEAM IS PERFECT AND THIS IS NO EXCEPTION!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)