Zapdos @ Leftovers ** Crimson Skies
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Spd / 8 SAtk / 216 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Thunderbolt

You all know how this works. Running 270 spD with modest for the extra punch.

Armaldo (M) @ Leftovers ** Armadillo Willy
Trait: Battle Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Atk / 148 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Blast
- Swords Dance

Spins, Potentially sweeps. I have never run one of these before, so any ev spread is welcome here. Breaks subs which is always helpful.

Suicune @ Leftovers ** The Water Horse
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 172 HP / 212 Def / 72 Spd / 52 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Surf

Its Suicune what else can I really say. 224 for outspeeding things that are 222 (1 above tar) or 224 (1 above things that are crafty)

Flygon (M) @ Choice Band ** Polygon
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 Def / 224 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Quick Attack
- Rock Slide

Hi I am outdated. He is scary, helps me with ddtar, awsome cleaner.

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers ** Flying Tin Can
Trait: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Spd / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Drill Peck
- Rest
- Roar
- Spikes

Skarm is Skarm, I dont know how else to put it. Someone enlighten me on which is the better spread, defensive or special defensive. ATM special defensive seems to be helping a bit more.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers ** Fat Tony
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 40 Def / 216 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Body Slam
- Curse
- Selfdestruct
- Rest

This is another one of my 2 last poke sweepers. Booms on things that are a pain in the ass and/or are common switchins (celebi). Skarm is ohkoed by +2.

Any form of advice is apreciated! No retards please.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Gengar is hard to switch into and counter. Swampert causes issues. Might wanna do something about that.

I definately agree about gengar. My only hope is usually to get some sort of revenge kill, but then I can either get d-bonded or exploded on. Any ideas on how to get rid of my gar problems?

Swampert is almost always handled by Suicune. by resisting Ice beam and its STAB water attack, and taking around 80-90 damage (with my experience) against earthquake, and Skarm to a lesser extent, fearing hydro pump 2-3hkoing it.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
I definately agree about gengar. My only hope is usually to get some sort of revenge kill, but then I can either get d-bonded or exploded on. Any ideas on how to get rid of my gar problems?

Swampert is almost always handled by Suicune. by resisting Ice beam and its STAB water attack, and taking around 80-90 damage (with my experience) against earthquake, and Skarm to a lesser extent, fearing hydro pump 2-3hkoing it.
To make myself clear when I make statements about certain pokemon causing problems that the team obviously has some kind of counter or sponge to handle it, I only say it because from my P.O.V, not having an alternative to handle something can be a bad thing in team making.

Back on topic, I'd probably just stick Shadow Ball or HP Steel (an old novel idea of Obi's) on Snorlax over Selfdestruct. Cursed STABed Self Ds are cool and all, but if you need to get rid of a nigga, you need to get rid of a nigga.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)