All Gens RoA Battle of the Week(s) Mk. II [12. RBY OU: Lutra vs. gene]

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I just realized that I won't be able to do this, at least not anytime soon. I'm going to a big conference this weekend (it doesn't end until Wednesday of next week) and I have to go into overdrive this coming week to prepare a presentation for it.

Either sub me out for somebody who can get this done before I get back (i.e. not Borat lol), or wait if it's not a huge deal.

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok, different approach than last time: I'm gonna tag the people who had the most votes and whoever steps up to play Conflict before next wednesday gets subbed in, that way i don't have to sub in and out people who don't want to play anyways. Borat Tiba Mr.E Crystal_ Picollo
If anyone of you can and wants to get this done somewhat soon (iirc conflict is mostly availiable during weekends though), please post here. If nobody steps up i will just start with the next cycle in a couple of days and Jorgen and Conflict will just have to get this done at some other point.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I suppose I can take one for the team sometime over the weekend, but only if none of these other bitches will do it.

Can I just post an SPL log of me beating johnflict? Did I even beat him this past season? Looks like I beat him in RoAPL, I'm totally not going to go look for my old SPL logs right now.

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dead thread dead tier dead game
Mr. E, thanks for saving this, you are obviously gonna be in this. I will start the next cycle tomorrow, Conflict vs Mr.E has no set deadline, but please get this done before the next guys battle. Also make sure to tell people in here when it's going to happen, we all want to watch (which makes the question if you can just post an spl log invalid, stop being lazy).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)