Season V Farm League - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
SongSing (0-0) vs Jillix (0-0)
Demist (1-1) vs Comiendo (0-0)
Enguarde (1-1) vs Nozzle (1-1+)
DeathMetalExploud (1-1) vs Sidfrid (1-1)
Bean (0-1) vs Blaziken1337 (1-1)
JirachiCelebiMew (1-1) vs Slayr231 (1-1+)
Mulan15262 (0-2) vs The Hitman (1-1)
K1rby (1-3) vs p4r6g6 (0-2+)
Xyldaz (0-2) vs CF6 (0-2)
Quite Quiet (1-2) vs Cubone Kid (1-2)
Zerothemaster (0-3) vs blazeking24 universe (0-3)
Brawlfest (2-1) vs skylight (2-1)
HJAD (2-1) vs Bazion (2-2)
Sidfrid (1-0-) vs killerkingler (1-0) [The next NU signup will take Sidfrid's spot]
galbia (1-0) vs Orphic (1-0)
DeathxShinigami (2-0) vs Aladyyn (2-0)
Rond Robin Special!
cbt (4-0) vs Shuckleking87 (3-0)
Shuckleking87 (3-0) vs Lasagne21 (3-0)
cbt (4-0) vs Lasagne21 (3-0)

Can I just say this is the best Round Robin we've had. Lasagne, Shuckle, and CBT are amazing players.

a: fixed the numbers.

b: read the FAQ in the second post

c: if you're gonna post "made a man outta mulan" then you cant expect me to decipher it
B. I understand why you might rematch the same person, but since the records were incorrect it seems a bit silly. hindsight is 20/20

C."I made a man out of Mulan, gg. (I won)"

literally was right there in the parenthesis, not exactly Morse code. not to mention my opp reported it also...

Can I make a request to be matched up against opponents with the same or similar record as me, and to not have to battle a certain player 2 consecutive times? I want to have an accurate way of gauging my skill through this, so I want to be up against players with similar records. I also don't want to have several matches against the same player because that would make my record a lower quality indicator of my skill.

Lost scientistsalaran. I hate to be that guy who complains, but I had stall and he had 2 choice banded mons who's job is to break stall and a mega heracross. Gg tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)