Secretarius Somnium | Closed but don't lock yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
evan0913 all my icebergs are Female because the RNG thought it would be funny (it also thought it would be funny if none of the flawless eggs inherited Sturdy from the mother)
How about this for one of the shinies?
Yeah, the RNG does have a wicked sense of humor...
Would I be able to grab the Pumpkaboo? Thanks :D

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
OK anything for your binacle and female speed boost carvahna (released my female...)? If there's nothing in my breedables, feel free to choose a shiny for both.

coqdorysme Didn't see anything, for Vivillons try the GTS or Reddit, I think there's a subreddit just for Vivillon trades.

keroblade Not interested

evan0913 Sure, I forgot before but since Pumpkaboo is a trade evo it'll come holding an Everstone, if you wanted it to evolve we can do an extra trade after you clone it.

lockiegengar12 With you and Esmeya releasing poor Carvanhas it's a wonder there are any left ._.
How about Females of your Shroomish and Clamperl?

EDIT: just so I can keep track of stuff, trade is now
Cherubi

Timid | Chlorophyll | Male or Female
31/x/31/31/31/31 | Heal Pulse, Weather Ball, Aromatherapy, Grass Whistle

Clamperl

Timid | Shell Armour | Female
31/x/31/31/31/31 | None

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
lockiegengar12 With you and Esmeya releasing poor Carvanhas it's a wonder there are any left ._.
How about Females of your Shroomish and Clamperl?
Poor little sharks have nowhere to turn to :c
One problem; I actually don't have friend ball shroomish, I've been meaning to update my shop as I have jolly HA dream ball ones. Would you like a female of those, or is there something else you liked? Sorry for the inconvenience ;_;

evan0913 Sure, I forgot before but since Pumpkaboo is a trade evo it'll come holding an Everstone, if you wanted it to evolve we can do an extra trade after you clone it.
Oh I only need one :)
But if you want me to clone for you I can definitely return the original (I'll mark it with a circle) and however many copies you want :D
I'll also attach a everstone to the Charmander

Hey man very nice thread you have here. The Scizor with defog looks great. I'm trying to get a Male for my team. Do you have any with defog and superpower? Scyther or Scizor is great

Oh I only need one :)
But if you want me to clone for you I can definitely return the original (I'll mark it with a circle) and however many copies you want :D
I'll also attach a everstone to the Charmander
I just need the original Pumpkaboo back, thanks :) PM/VM me when you're free.

Thread has been updated with some bad Moon Ball Munchlax and a shiny Nest Ball Kabuto.

Hey, I'm not necessarily making an offer, but I'm more curious

Goon's Scizor | Cherish | Adamant | 31/31/31/1/31/31 | Swarm | Defog/Superpower/Knock Off/Bug Bite
OT: グーン TID: 06180
Injected Wondercard and Emulator abused, available with default Japanese name or nicknamed "Scizor" (TID abuse)

Why have you not ability capsuled this thing?

cmt for a 2 for 1 for:
Shiny Venusaur | Nest | Modest | 31/E/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire) | Chlorophyll
OT: Ludward TID: 47600
EV Trained+some ribbons

Shiny Kabuto | Nest | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Weak Armor | Knock Off/Flail/Foresight/Rapid Spin
OT: Amadeus TID: 59756

Shiny Bergmite | Dive | Impish | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Own Tempo | Mirror Coat
OT: TheGr8 TID: 61318

Any interest in

Polar Scatterbug | Net | Timid | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Shield Dust/Compound Eyes/Friend Guard (see below) | Rage Powder
Compound Eyes 3 Male, 3 Female

for my

Garden scatterbug in a dusk ball of exactly the same set.

Species: Vivillon (Garden)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Compound eyes
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Moves: (note only moves of importance are listed)
-Rage Powder
-xxxx
-xxxx
-xxxx

I would put this in a social group or PM to myself, but those both died with the move to Xenforo >:|

The master list of best balls!*
A list of the best balls for all fully evolved Pokemon (some viable NFEs might be added later).
If the best match is an Apricorn/Safari/Sport ball, a second ball will be listed in case HA is required.
Megas are listed seperately, but remember that they will be sent out as the regular Pokemon, so matching the original may be a better choice.
Captures list includes Male only/Genderless Pokemon that are only breedable in standard Pokeballs, Legends, and Pokemon that look best in Master and Cherish balls.
I haven't had time to go through and double check that everything is actually legal, but most of it should be.
Kanto
|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

*opinions may vary but yours are wrong

Last edited:
Hoenn
|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

(Mega Camerupt)
|

|

|

|

|

|

|

(Mega Altaria)
|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

(not recommended due to inability to control forme)
|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

(Mega Salamence)
|

(Mega Sceptile)

|

(Mega Swampert)

|

|

|

|

|

(Mega Metagross)
|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

(Primal Kyogre)
|

|

(Primal Groudon)
|

|

|

|

Last edited:
Unova
|

|

|

|

|

|

|

(male)
(female)|
(male)
(female)
|

|

|

|

|

(Mega Audino)
|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

(male)
(female)|
(male)
(female)
|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Last edited:
Hey, are you interested in a 5IV (-SpA) Shiny Jolly Skill Link female Minccino (Iron Tail, Knock Off, Mud-Slap, Aqua Tail) in a Premier Ball? It's obviously Kalos bred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)