Shoddy Server Statistics - Overall

I've been working on an Excel sheet for over a month, on and off, that graphs the top 30 Pokémon on the Shoddy Server Statistics from DougJustDoug over time, and I wondered if anyone else would like this data for analyzing. It's not done yet (I've finished up to February of 2009), but I've already seen some correlations forming, and by utilizing a line of best fit I was able to predict where some of the top Pokémon's percentage would be before March's statistics came out, and the predictions were within a couple tenths of a percent being correct. Of course lines of best fit only work assuming that current trends will continue, but either way, I thought it would be a helpful sheet for analysts.

Excel 2007 workbook:
Usage Statistics

Excel 97-2003 workbook:
Usage Statistics

Edit #1: After testing the links, you'll want the "save file to your PC: click here" link that's in the box above the huge download button. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Edit #2: changed the links to Aquamentus's suggestions.

Not to advertise, but I'd recommend uploading the files here http://www.pixelbanane.de/yafu/ if you don't want to be bombarded with ads and junk, or forced to sign up, or make people have to search a page looking for a download button, or anything. Don't worry about it being in German, it's easy to figure out.

I'd reupload them myself but it won't let me download them at all... says a limit has been reached or something.

Okay, I'll fix that in the opening post.

Basically this is the biggest correlation I've seen so far, although it seems to be obvious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)