Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're too much of a defeatist.

Reddit doesn't even ask for that much of your personal data if any. Just start trying for things even if you fail. Failure is bound to happen, but success can't be achieved without effort. The world isn't going to change things for you, you have to do it yourself.
thats youre oppinion but like I said I have my reasons

can be but I dont like accounts of me floating around that I dont use so I wont do that because then my persona data are in another databse and il try to have them in as little as possible.

and for people who say im overreacting (im sure people il think that) I have my reasons
Reddit requires: A Username, password and e-mail which is optional. No personal information if you leave out your e-mail.

You can't expect to breed one egg and find a match. As I mentioned yesterday, I bred 10 eggs of 1 species, not one having a match, and that was checking on 4 different lists.
I'm sure if you put in a little more work (Wich you can easily do if you start being a little more optimistic) your so-called "infinite bad luck" will quickly change.

Reddit requires: A Username, password and e-mail which is optional. No personal information if you leave out your e-mail.

You can't expect to breed one egg and find a match. As I mentioned yesterday, I bred 10 eggs of 1 species, not one having a match, and that was checking on 4 different lists.
I'm sure if you put in a little more work (Wich you can easily do if you start being a little more optimistic) your so-called "infinite bad luck" will quickly change.
I didnt breed it I got it from someone else its a pattern i cant breed so I have no other options.

and about that luck I never had luck once in my entire life even when i did believe in it so im wya past that point

but I promosed I wouldnt talk about that anymore so i wont go further into that at least not in this thread like I promised

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I didnt breed it I got it from someone else its a pattern i cant breed so I have no other options.

and about that luck I never had luck once in my entire life even when i did believe in it so im wya past that point

but I promosed I wouldnt talk about that anymore so i wont go further into that at least not in this thread like I promised
Man, coming from someone with a defeatist mentality. You have one and you're way too stubborn. Stop being a stick in the mud and get off your feet and do something about it. Sitting there wallowing in paranoia, confusion and failures isn't going to do crap for you. Make an alternative email and sign up for things with that, that way you get no spam email on your regular, personal email. Learn to use things, if you don't like change, well - tough, sometimes you need to adapt to get what you want. If there's still no match on reddit, ask someone here with the pattern to get you more eggs in a mutual exchange.

Just please stop being a debby downer especially when people are trying to give you useful information.

I was having a bad luck spike for the past month, however I never gave up like you do all the time. So stop being such an Archeops (get it? Archeops' ability?) and do something about it. As Esmeya said, find someone with that pattern (mine is Marine btw) and ask them for an egg. If you don't find anything ask on other sites.

Hi, I'll be slaving over my books for the next 1 1/2 or 2 hours, so if we had anything planned you can PM me and I'll try and finish it when I take a break in between.

Thanks, and have a good day/night everyone :)

Man, coming from someone with a defeatist mentality. You have one and you're way too stubborn. Stop being a stick in the mud and get off your feet and do something about it. Sitting there wallowing in paranoia, confusion and failures isn't going to do crap for you. Make an alternative email and sign up for things with that, that way you get no spam email on your regular, personal email. Learn to use things, if you don't like change, well - tough, sometimes you need to adapt to get what you want. If there's still no match on reddit, ask someone here with the pattern to get you more eggs in a mutual exchange.

Just please stop being a debby downer especially when people are trying to give you useful information.
first of all I am who I am thats fact and will not change ever. if people cant accept that its their problem not mine at least i dont insult people on a regulair bases or snap at people for no reason.

I was having a bad luck spike for the past month, however I never gave up like you do all the time. So stop being such an Archeops (get it? Archeops' ability?) and do something about it. As Esmeya said, find someone with that pattern (mine is Marine btw) and ask them for an egg. If you don't find anything ask on other sites.
and this time I didnt start about my luck or anything so dont make it look like I did and people have bad luck spikes sure but some people always have luck others never have luck and most people fall somewhere in between its that fucking simple and if you are born to never have luck you will never have it and you cant do anything against it

is it fair? hell no but its life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)