Social The Smogon Photo Album

We had this idea to go to Dubai and watch Superman v Batman & Deadpool while also attending Dubai comic con (MEFCC something) so yeah, fun times:

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I view this thread often but never posted 'cause I am very particular about pictures. But I had this one taken at Mother's Day lunch earlier today and I think it turned out alright, so here you guys go :)

Following the current streak of posters, I felt that I should express that I too am very happy to be Asian today

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
1K POSTS FOOD PHOTODUMP

20160113_223650_resized.jpg

20160117_170441_resized.jpg
20160118_194252_resized.jpg

20160217_180602_resized.jpg
20160218_095440_resized.jpg

20160410_182758_resized.jpg

20160503_175632_resized.jpg

20160508_185411_resized.jpg
20160508_190518_resized.jpg

DESSERTS
20160430_184141_resized.jpg

20160313_144022_resized.jpg

Last edited:
I've been debating making a post in this thread for a bit because it's a bit embarrassing after the mess I left in my wake, but I've decided to do it out of courtesy to my friends and other users who have shown me a lot of positive support.

This is a picture taken a little while ago of me and my wonderful girlfriend, Alex, who has been nothing short of the best person I've had the pleasure of being with. We've been involved with one another for a little over 2 months and she's already had such a huge impact on my life. I know it may sound cheesy, but she truly inspires me to change and be a better person everyday with her unconditional love and support in everything I do. She's made me happy in more ways than I can count and she continues to be the biggest influence in my everyday life.

I guess I just wanted everyone who cares about me to know that I'm truly in a better place after leaving behind my responsibilities here on Smogon. I'm truly sorry to the people that I hurt with my departure, and I'm even more sorry to the people that I clearly offended. I regret leaving as suddenly and as haphazardly as I did because it certainly came off as dramatic, although that wasn't my intent. I felt it was acceptable because I intended to never look back, but the nagging weight of how I left things here without conclusion was getting to me. If I could go back, I would have emphasized more important gripes as opposed to jotting down reasons like a checklist, but I can't change the impression I left behind.

Regardless, I'm hoping this helps me feel a little more resolved. I'm certainly not "back," because I have no intention of playing this awful game again (unless Sir Kay and Raseri draft me to play lc for pspl), but you might see me browsing threads or talking in vm's with friends because it's a fun way for me to spend 10 minutes of free time. Don't be a stranger!
this is such a heartwarming post

best of luck disj :).

It's been a while since I really was on the scene in DPPt UU, but I still lurk around and figure it's fun to post a picture here and there for those of you who still know me from back then! Here's a few pics from the last few months of my adventures in Utah.

Went on a trip to Moab. Rock climbed next to the freaking Colorado River.

Obligatory Delicate Arch picture:

And then one of being a groomsman at my best friend's wedding!

Oh I've been there! :D It's such a beautiful place. My youngest brother tried to climb up a cliff.

I guess I should contribute here. Here's a photo of some cookies I made.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)