Smogon Premier League VII - Comemesment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
hey man if your team wants a player that badly there's generally 2 real good strategies you can adopt

1: nominate him
2: upbid until you get him

sharks did neither. can't blame the tigers either, they're just trying to continue their roster theme of washed up vets Kappa

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
would just like to say crashing boom bang is a cancerous tumor and has been from the second he got into our team chat (from what I hear as I was in no way shape or form involved in any team before i was surprisingly bought by the raiders) and I would like a refund

thank u

Cased

Banned deucer.
The Indie Scooters Credits: 3000 | Bidders: BKC / gengar / jirachee | Players: Isa / Jirachee / xray / Go10 / cosine180 / Bedschibaer / Floppy / fitzy72 / Realistic Waters / Mael / Biosci / Windsong / xMarth / gene / liberty32 / Aurious

12:02 roscoe half the team
12:02 roscoe is nazis
12:02 roscoe wtf

yes, its a troll lol.

Watch how this community falls for it i made it obvious to you and vinc with the part about seeme. But dont tell the rest of the team please!!! Im gonna get on tonight so theyll know its a troll. But let this community buy it.

Also I love u two your both cool dudes and vince no i troductions about you. U know how much i respect u. Its gonna hopefully be a great season. Lets have fun and lets win this shit. I promise ill do everything i can to help everyone and give my max to help the team out. Im also really excited cause alot of my friends are on the team

Fakes, TV rocka, shoka seeme

And no one on the team that i dislike or have problems with in the past. Really excited!

Lets get it boys!
The pm i sent valentine and vinc right after the post i made. (Im the one who pushed for seeme).

Anyway to the scooters, i was serious about the part of wanting to play for you but not because i hold the team in my heart or anything. I couldnt give two fucks about the team or its history. Infact i dont give a crap about half of the managment. I only wanted to join for bro fist and even him. I told him and the others who enquires "ill play for who wants me most" and that was the cryos. Im glad i can be a part of this team.

Lets get it boys and lets whoop scooters ass their team sucks by looking at it so it shouldnt be difficult. Also i saw their team plan they didnt get half the people they wanted. Again lets get it cryos !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)