Smogon Premier League VIII - Commencemeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this isnt the place to ask, but can we get a list of team discords?
Sam-Testings you should try asking each manager via VM walls/ Messages here on our smogon community or through PS if you are willing to find them :) hope this helped

Valentine

Banned deucer.

if you're interested in playing for the Cryonicles, please send us your pokemon resume via forum PM! include your tournament experience, replays you're proud of (preferably against well known players), teams you've built, and if you have nothing else, ladder achievements! if you don't have any recent replays, it's a good idea to play others that want to tryout!

if you have any questions please find teal6 or myself in the cryonicles discord or in #cryonicles on IRC!

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
fuk discord free IRC

I would like to see the rules of each metagame, since I can only easily find RBY OU onsite (thanks RoA initiative), and XY whose links may be outdated now with SM released.

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
Rennervate-Heute um 03:25 Uhr
Hey
http://hastebin.com/adiyawotof.vbs
this should explain everything
But does that sound good with you? John is on board

CrashingBoomBang-Heute um 07:30 Uhr
yea he told me a lil already.
about these plans
we're both technically onboard but we're also worried it'll somehow go up in flames
so like sure thang huh.
can't wait to work together with you, Konzern.

When Konzern still at it & he thinks he's been getting u but u 2 been getting him all along

sigh when will they learn bro

just to make stuff clear: the person being impersonated in that log wouldnt actually randomly message me on smogtours like this character did to talk about this stuff. they also would not address themselves by that name, so it was an immediate red flag and i knew i had to play along to get some fun out of it

aint getting us banned today my man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)