1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Discussion in 'Information & Resources' started by IronBullet, Sep 13, 2016.

1. mewpoop

mewpoop

Why has none of the staff answered my appeal yet? I've been waiting for them to respond for nearly a month now.
  2. sandshrewz

sandshrewz POTATO
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

what lol hahaha that sounds hilarious :p probably a bug on your end. Try Ctrl + F5 hard refresh and see if it fixes it. Could be some cache problem in your browser.

Are you referring to PS Discipline Appeals?
  3. legend slayer

legend slayer

how do u get secret ability mons?
  4. mewpoop

mewpoop

Yes. I'm referring to that. I've been waiting for a response for nearly a month. I already made the first appeal but it got denied so I waited a few months to create the second one. I was permalocked a long time ago and have been trying to get unlocked for a while now.
  5. jailplays

jailplays

In the "Rate my Team" forums, There is a format for posting your team that is common/agreed on. I wish to follow the same format for my posting on the forums, but I don't know how people put the models of their Pokemon before they list all of their information on that Pokemon. How exactly would I do this?
  6. Quantum Tesseract

Quantum Tesseract Science!

You go
    [ img ] link to Pokémon image [ / Img ]
    But without the spaces.
    You can get images here https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/
  7. smogon account

smogon account

Hi
    I been on the Pokemon Showdown Wi Fi chat poking around for anyone with an HP Fire Magnemite to no avail. Been trying to breed it myself, but HP is currently beyond my scope :(
    Anyway, I'll be starting a tournament with friends pretty soon and I'm starting to get frantic, so here I am on a weird forum. This seems like a safe place to post for now until I find the thread for this specific purpose.
  8. Quantum Tesseract

Somewhere in here, there is probably a trade thread with it:
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/wi-fi.53/

Someone withone might check this thread, but if you have time constraints it's better to be proactive.
  9. Shahdow

Shahdow Banned deucer.

If you get permabanned on here, do you get permabanned on PS too?
  10. Celticpride

Celticpride Some legends are told
    is an official Team Rateris a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
    RMT Co-Leader

Permanently banned Smogon users will be permanently locked on PS.
  11. Panther-T

Panther-T
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor

Through SOS battles. When a wild Pokemon calls for help, there is a chance that the arriving Pokemon has its hidden ability. Use a Pokemon with trace to identify the ability of said Pokemon.
  12. legend slayer

legend slayer

thx i needed that thats cool want a snow warning team with ninetales and slush rush sandslash
  13. Z the Scrub

Z the Scrub

Hey, my dudes. I'm the new bro here. Can a smogonite show me the ropes around here? Like maybe suggesting some movesets for some of my favorite mons? Id like to help
  14. mewpoop

mewpoop

They still haven't responded. Did the staff forget about this or something?
  15. legend slayer

legend slayer

what mons do you like im happy to help
  16. Shahdow

Shahdow Banned deucer.

Why did my messages drop from 30 to 29 for no reason?
  17. Celticpride

is an official Team Rateris a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
    RMT Co-Leader

A mod most likely deleted one of your messages.
  18. Sapphire Luna

Sapphire Luna

Just a simple question:
    Which abilities benefit from terrains? I know of Raichu's Surge Surfer and Gogoat's Grass Pelt, but are there more?
  19. Quantum Tesseract

Outside of stuff that doesn't benefit directly, like how adaptability on an electric type would "benefit" from Electric Terrain, no, those are the only two.
  20. Sadly_Not

Sadly_Not

Will Battle Royal ever be added as a format?(its one of the few things I'm good at =( )
  21. Zephyrman

Zephyrman

So I joined the site in 2007 and did some breeding and trading back then. I had a trade thread (link is still in my sig). I just came back to the site recently. I believe there was a purge of old threads sometime after 2007. Is there any way of viewing an archived version of the trading thread (and the other thread) in my signature? I've a load of good IV and EV trained Pokemon scattered on Platinum and other games but have long forgotten their exact IVs and EVs. The threads in my signature would go a long way to helping me figure stuff out if there was any way of viewing them.

Sorry if this is a silly question xD
  22. xX_RANDYORTON_Xx

xX_RANDYORTON_Xx

If me and a friend sent eachother pastebins of eachother's teams, would there be some way of verifying that he is using that exact team in our battle (so he doesnt put an extra 10 Speed EV's on his Garchomp for example)?

If so, is there a way to run a long-term (days) tourney with my friends, wherein they must submit a single team which they will use at the beginning which the host can verify?
  23. Celticpride

RMT Co-Leader

Sadly, it looks like the thread has been hard deleted. Smogon has seen several changes over the years, including forum software changes, and that might have resulted in some older threads getting lost in the shuffle.
    Zephyrman likes this.
  24. x TwirlyPanda x

x TwirlyPanda x

Can someone explain to me in fair detail how to post the gifs of a Pokémon in a post? I have been searching for a while without any luck. Thanks in advance
  25. Quantum Tesseract

nv and x TwirlyPanda x like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)