Allow Jirachi?

• Yes

Votes: 48 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 36 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both or None is a silly suggestion...That would be like saying "Allow all 3 or none" (In reference to Mew, Celebi, Jirachi)

Tyranitar is a shitload easier to kill than Celebi.

Boah = countered by Zapdos, Swampert
DDTar = countered by Swampert, Flygon
CBTar = countered by anything once it uses its move
Tyranitar = countered by Dugtrio period
Tyranitar = dead to any fighting move
Tyranitar = beaten by Metagross

Don't bring up completely irrelevant arguments like this.

(Technically with Return/Double-Edge, you will 2hko Swampert/Flygon with ddtar but that's different!)

But in general, Celebi is just rather more annoying in a sense to kill, rather then being out right powerful cause it can beat things...

Why is this even being considered? Zapdos, Snorlax, Swampert, Milotic and Salamence are all whored way more then both Celebi and Jirachi. Every frigging bloody team has them and a poke that you might throw in for kicks gets banned? Kinda silly to me. In fact, I think it's silly that Mew is banned. Mew was only uber in R/B/Y and it's hardly a threat in advance. Then again, does it really matter? D/P is already out and these pokes are even weaker there when you compare them to the "soon-to-become-the-new-pokes-whored-more-then-the-average-hungarian-street-girl".

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Why is this even being considered? Zapdos, Snorlax, Swampert, Milotic and Salamence are all whored way more then both Celebi and Jirachi. Every frigging bloody team has them and a poke that you might throw in for kicks gets banned? Kinda silly to me. In fact, I think it's silly that Mew is banned. Mew was only uber in R/B/Y and it's hardly a threat in advance. Then again, does it really matter? D/P is already out and these pokes are even weaker there when you compare them to the "soon-to-become-the-new-pokes-whored-more-then-the-average-hungarian-street-girl".
Mew is banned because you can't counter it until you know the moveset, by which time it probably has already set up, and because even its counters find it goddam hard to kill.

Doesn't that goes the same for anything...you can't counter Gengar/Tyranitar until you find out it's sets....

All Mew's going to use is either SD or CM set, and SD set, with no stab moves, won't do shit to solid tanks such as Skarmory, since one of the perks of using Mew is probably SD Explosion. And if it's a CM'er, it as always is still walled by Snorlax and co.

Jirachi isn't used that much, sure it's a top tier poke but seriously how many people use it regularly in tournaments, not more than Milotic/Salamence/etc. If this is not based on usage but on power, still, not being as widely used must tell you something.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Doesn't that goes the same for anything...you can't counter Gengar/Tyranitar until you find out it's sets....

All Mew's going to use is either SD or CM set, and SD set, with no stab moves, won't do shit to solid tanks such as Skarmory, since one of the perks of using Mew is probably SD Explosion. And if it's a CM'er, it as always is still walled by Snorlax and co.
Gengar isn't nearly as durable as Mew, and it can't really set up anything besides a Sub. Tyranitar sports a few common weaknesses to Water, Ground, and Fighting.

i know this thread is kinda old, but i voted yes; just keep Celebi banned. Jirachi isnt seen that common today anyway, but Celebi is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)