Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
i contacted my opponent and we should be battling briefly! i look forward to our bout!

So when is my dq going to be reversed? I gained no advantage over Steve Angello, also why does it matter that i made a new alt to have a fresh start? Did me making a new account cause Steve Angello to lose no, so why is he being reward with an obvious ploy to get himself back into the tour?

+wish klller: why is this person still complaining about getting DQed from a tour after winning a round fairly and gaining no special advantage over anyone else, what a (BAN ME PLEASE), mute him
+wish klller: how could someone complain about that

Tele

a quality human being
So when is my dq going to be reversed? I gained no advantage over Steve Angello, also why does it matter that i made a new alt to have a fresh start? Did me making a new account cause Steve Angello to lose no, so why is he being reward with an obvious ploy to get himself back into the tour?

+wish klller: why is this person still complaining about getting DQed from a tour after winning a round fairly and gaining no special advantage over anyone else, what a (BAN ME PLEASE), mute him
+wish klller: how could someone complain about that
You arent allowed to have more than 1 account on this forum, its a well known rule and maybe you should have asked the tders before doing so. So nothing special here. You cant really blame anyone, sorry.

The only weird thing is the timing. Hoopa The Cheater got caught shortly after he played his games, as if someone already knew he was getting DQed anyway. Now Steve Angello isnt a moderator, but he was until some time ago (probably a couple of months) so he might still have connections with some of them and thus he could have asked one of them to check Hoopa The Cheater/Im the Batgirl alts. Because lets be honest, had Steve Angello won his games against Hoopa The Cheater in the first place, no one would have checked if Hoopa was an alt. If thats true, Steve Angello was basically in a win-win situation: had he won, he would be in r2 now; had he lost, he would be getting a rematch. To support this thesis, Steve has recently shown unsportsmanlike conduct.

Please do not delete this post too, this is a serious matter. A lot of users who signed up for this tourmament have only recently joined smogon and have an insufficient number of posts. We want to know whether we can trust them or not. We have a money prize this year and im sure a lot of players, including myself, want a clean competition, not the fuckery of last year. Thank you.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Steve Angello was not involved in the process of discovering that Hoopa Da God was an alternate account.
Neither Steve Angello, nor anyone else, has had the chance to rig the pairings if that's what you're implying, Tele, since I livestreamed them.

Substitution time:
Gogoplata has been asked to be subbed out. The new pairing is TTFTW vs. SamVGC

What the fuck are you expecting of me? It is just pokemon I do not care about this tournament loool
I just woke up and saw that I play someone else for whatever reasons - you are such a try hard tele - why don't you care a little more about your stuff instead of illuminati shit on a pokemon website. I don't abuse connections, I haven't even talked to the TDs, why would I? I was sleeping like a normal human being at 1 am and I am playing for fun, not my fault if that guy is using an alt.

Making an alt and getting banned..
#justOSTthings

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)