LC Snivy (QC 1/1) (GP 1/1)

Altariel von Sweep

They Who Laugh Last
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Snivy @ Eviolite
Level: 5
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Defog / Glare / Knock Off
- Synthesis
- Hidden Power Ice / Hidden Power Ground

Snivy is one of the best Grass-types in the metagame, being able to act as an effective wallbreaker with many utility options to function throughout the game. If Snivy is on a team that already has a hazard remover, it can either use Glare to act as a Speed control and beat faster Pokemon easily or to become a more threatening wallbreaker. Snivy's Hidden Power type can vary to let it hit a wide variety of Pokemon such as Vullaby, Foongus, Alolan-Grimer and Pawniard. Fire- and Flying-types such as Ponyta and Vullaby appreciate Snivy's ability to remove Stealth Rock to let them switch comfortably as well as the Pokemon that threaten them. Due to its weakness to Flying-type moves, Snivy requires teammates such as Onix and Chinchou to deal with them. Gastly and Pawniard are good teammates for Snivy as well, as they can remove each other's checks and counters to open the way for a sweep by one of them.

Last edited:

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Snivy @ Eviolite
Level: 5
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Defog / Glare / Knock Off
- Synthesis
- Hidden Power Ice / Hidden Power Ground

Snivy is one of the best Grass-types in the metagame, being able to act as an effective wallbreaker with many utility options to function throughout the game. Insome teams, the utility of If Snivy is on a team that already has a hazard remover, it can either use Glare allows Snivy to act as a form of Speed control Pokemon and beat faster Pokemon easily, (RC) while or Knock Off to become a more threatening wallbreaker sues for making its wallbreking potential more threatening, and both are used when there is already a hazard remover. Its coverage in Snivy's Hidden Power type can vary, (RC) allowing to let it hit a wide variety of Pokemon such as Vullaby, Foongus, Alolan Grimer (RH), and Pawniard. Fire- (AH) and Flying-types such as Ponyta and Vullaby appreciate Snivy's ability to remove removing Stealth Rock to let them switch comfortably as well as and threatening Pokemon the Pokemon that threaten them to those types, being able to switch in and out comfortably. Snivy, (RC) Due to its weakness to Flying-type moves, Snivy requires teammates the presence of Flying checks such as Onix and Chinchou to deal with them. Snivy can act as a decent Baton Pass recipient if paired with Torchic, as it can take advantage of the Speed boosts to sweep efficiently. Gastly and Pawniard are good teammates for Pokemon that combine great with Snivy as well, as they can remove each other's checks and counters to open the way for a sweep by one of them.
GP 1/1 sorry for delays, i couldnt post this from my phone fsr

also good job staying close to the character limit this time, I still was somewhat liberal with my changes because of the issues with flow that i encountered

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)