Soft Resetting Guide Pokémon XY and ORAS!

Lol, this very late reply. I haven't been able to make calculations for a +Spe Deoxys yet, but I will take another look into it this week!
I'm just glad that you replied before I went after Deoyxs! As long as I can do it with a level 100 Speedy (which is what my Smeargle is at), then no harm done!

I really want to soft reset for a defensive landorus its just that I dont have the correct pokemon to use like the starapter and the smeargle

I really want to soft reset for a defensive landorus its just that I dont have the correct pokemon to use like the starapter and the smeargle
You could try asking for them in the Simple questions/requests thread in Wi-Fi. It really shouldn't be hard to get a hold of a Staraptor and Smeargle for soft-resetting.

Hi, I was wondering when the deoxys + speed calculations will be finished? Other than kyogre is my final legendary in hoenn to SR for. Thanks for your guides they've helped a ton.!!!

Hey, sorry to bother you again. I was planning for catching the three Regi's, and it turns out that Smeargle I bred all the time ago is going to be the one I'm going to use this time!

But enough beating around the bush: I need a 0IV Sableye, or a Poké with 0IVs that I can breed with one of my Sableyes, and pass them down. I'll try catching a bunch of compatible Pokés, and see if I can get lucky, but it will take time, possibly forever.

If you are anyone else can help me obtain something I can work with, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Hey, sorry to bother you again. I was planning for catching the three Regi's, and it turns out that Smeargle I bred all the time ago is going to be the one I'm going to use this time!

But enough beating around the bush: I need a 0IV Sableye, or a Poké with 0IVs that I can breed with one of my Sableyes, and pass them down. I'll try catching a bunch of compatible Pokés, and see if I can get lucky, but it will take time, possibly forever.

If you are anyone else can help me obtain something I can work with, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Ask in the Simple questions/requests thread of the Wi-Fi subforum.

Omg after close to 2 weeks soft resetting while watching a horror movie marathon, I finally get a 31-30/31-30/31-30/31/31-30/31-30 modest Volcanion. I think this is the luckiest soft reset I've ever done!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)