Spent all morning on this team, Please Rate it.

Title says it all basically, i spent a lot of time making this team, and now you guys can rip it apart.

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature (Intimidate)
EV’s: 196 HP/146 Att/68 Def/100 Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake

This thing sweeps. Period.

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (Hydration)
EV's: HELP WANTED ON THESE, I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO DO THEM.
- Tail Glow
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Grass Rope

Utility sweeper. I want it to last a while, but have no idea how to EV it to last.

Salamence @ Chioce Glasses
Modest Nature (Intimidate)
EV's: 252 Speed/252 Sp.Att/6 HP
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Hydro Pump
- Meteoric Swarm

Yup, Chioce Glasses mence. It's awesome at what it does, and the oppourtunity to kill incoming milotic with MS is to sexy to pass up.

Rhyperior @ Chioce Band
Adamant Nature (Hard Rock)
EV's: 252 HP/44 Att/216 Def
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Megahorn
- Arm Hammer

Cleaner, and kills things. Physical wall #2, in case Skarm falls.I love having so much attack, Def, and HP all in one package.

Regice @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (Clear Body)
EV's: 252 HP/140 Def/120 Sp.Att
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Explosion

Special wall that also goes boom once they're special threats are out of the way.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Impish Nature (Sturdy)
EV's: 196 HP/192 Def/120 Att
- Drill Peck
- Whirlwind
- Stealth Rock
- Feather Rest

BLAH BLAH BLAH standard BBLAH BLAH BALH

LAMT, go ahead. I think that it ties in very nicely, and I am happy with whatever you guys suggest, i will insert it in and hopefully come away with a better product. Any advice in helpful. RMT!

Misty

oh
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
3x Electric weakness stands out... HP Ice Raikou could be a problem. Give Regice Seismic Toss or Psych Up so it can beat it.

Your team seems solid on the whole, but it feels a bit strained... Wish support somewhere would be very helpful. Watch out for Exploders.

x10 weak to electric... thats not good...

To stop my buddy KOU from destroying you.
change Regice for Amensia-Registeel it forces alot of swiches, and deals 100 Damage almost guaranteed to any swich in.

I saw a video of a wi-fi user using Amnesia, Rock cart, Explosion and EQ.
and it was certanly usefull.

I really think you need a spinner. Gyarados can deal with Stealth Rock ok, since it's got Leftovers but Salamence has no recovery and will hate taking 25% on every switch in. Same goes for Regice, his ability to take hits is severly reduced if he's getting a quarter of his HP stripped away every time time he comes in.

Starmie over Manaphy or Donphan over Rhyperior would be good choices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)