SPL IX - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
HANTSUKI tennisace Isa teal6 Hogg Finchinator Philip7086 M Dragon FLCL Tony

Can one of you guys please draft my guy Za Meowdo. He has been a splendid tutor, and will soon be eligible for the tutor badge. As I am a man of morals, I'm not going to badge him earlier than the rest of the candidates up for the badge next month, but he is concerned that his lack of a badge will hinder his ability to stand out among the crowd. Please consider this my letter of recommendation so that you will acknowledge his battling prowess during tryouts. Thanks. And keep up the good work my man.

HANTSUKI tennisace Isa teal6 Hogg Finchinator Philip7086 M Dragon FLCL Tony

Can one of you guys please draft my guy Za Meowdo. He has been a splendid tutor, and will soon be eligible for the tutor badge. As I am a man of morals, I'm not going to badge him earlier than the rest of the candidates up for the badge next month, but he is concerned that his lack of a badge will hinder his ability to stand out among the crowd. Please consider this my letter of recommendation so that you will acknowledge his battling prowess during tryouts. Thanks. And keep up the good work my man.
I was thinking of a more subtle approach but I guess this will do?

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)