Stalling the pre bank meta!h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, this is my first stall team in the 6th gen, I am using this team in the OU beta ladder.

The spiker

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Protect

I have decided to use specially defensive Ferrothron in oppose to the set on site, I find specially defensive Ferrothron to be a great spiker, it can take a lot of special hits i.e mega Amp's Focus blast. The evs are simple max hp and max sp.d.

The healer

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 200 HP / 56 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Flamethrower
- Aromatherapy
- Safeguard

I know what you're thinking, 56 evs in s.attack... It's just to deal with steels like Scizor better, and also to damage M-Gengar if she is ever trapped by it. Safeguard IS useful, it protects my team from confusion and over statuses like scald. 252 in defesne of course, 200 hp for 701 hp and the rest in sp.a of course.

The rocker

Skarmory (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 Spd
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
- Roost
- Taunt

Another pokemon with strange ev spread, this is the stealth rocker of my team, the omnipresent Skarmory, she is the phazer of my team also. The evs are 252 in hp, 64 in speed to ensure I outspeed other Skarmorys and that tree pokemon.

The wisher

Vaporeon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald
- Roar

Vaporeon with her high hp is the one of the best wish passers in OU (Other than Chansey), I was thinking about using a specially defensive set with max hp and sp.d but Vaporeon can't take wild charges from Arcanine or brave birds from Talonflame as well as she should.

The spinner
Blastoise-Mega (F) @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
Blastoise-M is the spinner of my team, with her increased bulk she should be able to spin agasint many things, with the mega launcher it gets a STAB from dark pulse and aura sphere which can help to defeat
the ghsot types and dent Ferrothron. The evs are max hp for max bulk and max sp.a for max dmaage output.

The blocker
Gourgeist-Small (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SDef
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak
This is the blocker of my team, this little pumpkin puts much a fight, the evs give her as much defense as she can get to take hits from both sides of the spectrum. Leech seed is for recovery, pain split is also for recovery, will-o is for burn and shadow sneak is for priority.

I'm sorry if this isn't good, this is the 2nd one I've written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)