Trait: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)

upload_2013-9-7_17-55-14.png

-SolarBeam
-Fire Blast
-Substitute
-Calm Mind

Ninetails is here mainly because of drought. Sunny Day will benefit most of my pokemon's attacks and gets rid of Hurricane and Thunder. I gave Ninetails max Speed so that it could outspeed the other Weather Mons (Politoed, T-tar and Abomasnow) It can easily OHKO Abomasnow and 2OHKO the others. After Ninetails summons the sun, she could sub and calm mind till she can sweep.

Infernape (M) @ Choice Band

Trait: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpA) / Jolly Nature (+Spe, -SpA)

upload_2013-9-7_17-56-16.png

-Close Combat
-Flare Blitz
-ThunderPunch
-U-Turn

Ninetails Support. It can do 61-73 % damage to Politoed and OHKO a T-tar or a Abomasnow. Infernape is a must in this team, since it can deal with Pokes that are threatening to my other Pokes.
Choice Band is chosen since I intend to use Infernape as a Hit and Run type of Pokemon.

Heatran @ Leftovers

Trait:Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP, 252 SpD, 4 SpA
Calm Nature (+SpD, -Atk)

upload_2013-9-7_17-55-26.png

-Lava Plume
-Protect
-Roar
-Will-O-Wisp

Heatran is here because of it's Stats and Roar. Roar can ruin a Quiver Dancing Volcarona or a Dragon Dancing/ Swords Dancing Poke. Will-O-Wisp is here is because I don't have a Physical Wall in this Team. Protect is here to Burn Stall/Scout.

Hydreigon (M) @ Choice Specs

Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
Modest Nature (+SpA, -Atk)

upload_2013-9-7_17-55-55.png

-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Focus Blast
-U-Turn

My Special Attacker. Hydreigon can OHKO or 2OHKO tons of Pokemon in the OU tier, such as Gyarados, Keldeo, Dragonite, Garchomp, Ferrothorn, T-tar. The other pokes can Will-O-Wisp the Pokes that outspeed it, so Physical Pokes aren't a threat. But this Poke could get a better EV spread with decent bulk.

Jellicent (M) @Leftovers

Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP, 4 SpA, 252 SpD
Calm Nature (+SpD, -Atk)

upload_2013-9-7_17-56-29.png

-Giga Drain
-Ice Beam
-Recover
-Will-O-Wisp

My Keldeo-Checker. His Ability is also helpful in a Sunny Day team, where you'll be encountering Water type moves. Keldo can't do anything about Jellicent. HP Ghost/Electric from a Keldeo doesn't do that much damage. Ice Beam is here just for against Gliscors/Dragons

Garchomp (M) @Choice Band/Scarf

Trait: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spe
Jolly Nature (+Spe, -SpA)

upload_2013-9-7_18-56-41.png

-Outrage
-Earthquake
-FireFang
-DualChop/DragonClaw

Choice Band if you're using Dual Chop. Scarf for Dragon Claw. I gave Garchomp Dual Chop so it could deal with Subs. ScarfChomp has dealt with so many Threats that I find it too hard to replace.

Attachments

Great team, but I could suggest:

1) Ninetails should run nasty plot over calm mind because even with boosts, it is still too frail to make it do anything. Unless running a blukier EV spread (i.e. max HP max def) then I recommend Nasty plot. The less speed will also get your weather up first if it is your lead.

2) I always recommend dual chop over dragon claw, regardless of item - the accuracy drop does basicallt nothing and you have a higher chance to crit.

3) Watch out for salamence - it outspeeds and KOes your whole team in one hit barring jellicent, when it can always dd on the switch or get a moxie boost if you fodder something. for this reason I recommend Scarfing garchomp perminantly (if this were my team I would switch garchomp with salamence, but thats just me).

4) Because you dont have a physical wall, why not make it heatran? It has the right stats and can still shrug off special attacks quite well.

5) Possibly change infernape to a scarf variant - it will not lose to most base 110's with even an adamant nature, and will keep the u-turn momentum up. As well as this, you will mainly be using T-Punch for jellicent, which you should be u-turning on anyway. I recommend blaze over iron fist for more damage on Fb and, with scarf, will almost always take down a poke with it. (Maybe you could make it a LO variant and run SR over Tpunch, at the risk of being outsped)

This is all, thx for reading :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)