TEAM UNLIKELY CUTIES 2.0

Hello there, welcome to the RMT thread of TEAM UNLIKELY CUTIES, where the entire team really is made out of babies, just like what heavy said.

Unfortunately, this team of babies is forced to ubers because of one uberbaby, Manaphy. Just like last gen.

Speaking of last gen, I have attempted this team back in DPPt Ubers, but realized that I was one pokemon short since Victiny was yet to be introduced. Back then, I slapped a Kyogre since everyone and their mothers in ubers has one on their team. Now with Victini around, I have no such privileges anymore since I want to stick to the true essence of the team, cuteness. And kyogre isn't cute.

Okay then, let's cut the chatter short and get to the team, shall we?
--------------------

TEAM UNLIKELY CUTIES
yeah, rainbow text is FABULOUS

----------------------------
First of all, the team building process :

The six legendary cutesies. Always appealing, nigh powerful. It is only a matter of time for a former littlecup player to create a team consisting of only these babies. And thus, I did. There are not much to explain behind the pokemon of choice here, these six are the only ones with 100 all across the board while being cute. Which is, frankly, the requirement for a pokemon to enter this team.

In case you're thickheaded, this is a themed team. Made out of cute 600 BST legendaries. No pokemon change suggestions please.

-----------------------
IN DEPTH :

PinkyBoy
MEW (Synchronize) @ Leftovers
Jolly / 4HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
-Taunt
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-U-Turn

Mew is the team's default lead. Its task is to taunt slower leads and proceed to set up Stealth Rock, just in case. When facing faster leads, Mew can either hit hard with Earthquake, or U-Turn in case of an unfavorable match up, which really should not happen. It is also my main answer to blissey and phazers due to taunt. Leftovers because I am not quite sure of what to put there.

OnionKnight
CELEBI ( natural cure ) @ damp rock
Bold / 112 HP / 144 Def / 252 SpD
- Rain Dance
- Earth Power
- Leaf Storm
- Rest

Ah, the famed onion-headed pixy. Celebi in this team functions as a support for Manaphy, setting up rain for him AND nullifying the enemy weather if it's anything but rain. Leaf storm deals massive damage to anything that does not resist which means... pretty much nothing, while Earth Power gives coverage to fire and steel types. I'm quite sure that it's not the best move around though... Rest for taking advantage of natural cure. After resting, Celebi will often switch to Manaphy who will hopefully eliminate any fire types attracted to Celebi or scare them out while gaining a free tail glow.

Polaris
JIRACHI (serene grace) @ iron plate
Naive / 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spd
- Doom Desire
- Flash Cannon
- Draco Meteor
- U-Turn

I AM JIRACHI... AND THIS IS MY DOOM DESIRE. SHE WEIGHTS ONE HUNDRED FORTY POWER AND FIRES TWO-HUNDRED DOLLARS CUSTOM TOOLED CARTRIDGES AT TEN THOUSAND ROUNDS PER MINUTE. IT COSTS FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS TO FIRE THIS WEAPON... FOR TWO ROUNDS.
In all seriousness, Jirachi is insanely powerful anti-dragon / heavy hitter. Usually comes in to block enemy dragons, Jirachi will either retaliate with Draco Meteor and skeedadle with U-Turn right after, or fire a Doom Desire, Draco Meteor, and THEN skeedadle with U-Turn, or an easy combo of Doom Desire + U-Turn to either Manaphy or Victini, most usually Victini, and bring the pain. Doom Desire also helps with breaking subs and stuff.

ThePrince(of persia...?)
MANAPHY (hydration) @ life orb
timid / 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spd
- Surf
- Energy Ball
- Tail Glow
- Rest

Scare something, tail glow on the switch, proceed to surf like it's in Hawaii. Optimally done under the rain. When tired of surfing, lil' guy can rest for a bit and rehydrate himself. Not much to say, but helps against rain teams and kills politoeds and kyogres with that Energy Ball.

GeorgeWalkerBush
SHAYMIN (natural cure) @ heat rock
bold / 112 HP / 144 Def / 252 SpD
- Sunny Day
- Synthesis
- Seed Flare
- Earth power

Victini support, and kills kyogre in tandem with Celebi. Not much to say here, moving on...

Vendetta
VICTINI (Victory Star) @ Choice Band
Jolly / 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- V-Generate
- Wild Volt
- Zen Headbutt
- U-Turn

Victini, the newcomer. The one who made it all possible. The sixth ranger. With V-Generate and choice band, under the sun set up by the opposing team / shaymin, this thing wrecks up stuff. U-Turn for scouting as usual, Zen Headbutt for (semi) reliable spammable STAB, and Wild Volt for coverage. That's kinda it...

THREAT LIST :
The whole uber is a threat. I'm doomed.
In all seriousness, yes. 5/6 members of this team isn't even uber. Thanks to Manaphy being uber they got dragged up here to battle Arceus. Isn't that just awesome?

Well then, help?

I'm really digging the Jirachi set; I get ohso tired of seeing Paralysis+Flinchax on them.

I think your team has a chance in Ubers - don't be expecting to win ALL your games, but with the right amounts of prediction you can get in and do some damage.

Why not try U-Turn on Celebi instead of Earth Power. If Celebi's used Rain Dance then Baton Passing to Manaphy is probably a better option than using Earth Power.

First off, I love your team. :3
I'd probably go with Grass Knot over Energy Ball on Manaphy, it hits Kyogre a lot harder, as well as smashing Groudon in the face if it comes in to change your weather.
Victini gets Fusion Bolt as an event move, so I would suggest cutting Wild Charge for it as it's stronger and you don't take recoil. Not everyone's Pokemon Online has it, but you can program it in yourself by following these steps: http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/sho...-Victini-Fusion-Bolt-and-Fusion-Flare-missing
I also agree with U-turn on Celebi, since it's going to be switching out for Manaphy a lot anyway.
Good luck with your team. =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)