@}--,--'-- The New Rose Forest @}--,--'-- Could the mods please lock this poor thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, questions are good. :)

I got it on Reddit, to read the whole conversation I had just scroll down

http://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonPlaza/comments/2ccwid/ft_5iv_diancie_lf_shiny_kb_battleready_pokemon/
So it's a Powersaves Diancie and not from the actual Event? I'm not sure I'd want it then as Datel Codes aren't always based on the real events.

Maybe get the PID checked in the hack check thread but for the moment, I might have to decline, sorry.

If you still want the Lugia's, I'd be happy to trade something else for them.

Last edited:
So it's a Powersaves Diancie and not from the actual Event? I'm not sure I'd want it then as Datel Codes aren't always based on the real events.

Maybe get the PID checked in the hack check thread but for the moment, I might have to decline, sorry.

If you still want the Lugia's, I'd be happy to trade something else for them.
There is a chance that it may be PowerSaved, yes.

If you don't want to trade that's perfectly fine though. :)

UPDATE- Another of my RNGs

Zekrom (Naughty/Teravlot) Luxury Ball

30/30/31/31/30/30

HP Rock rocks more than a rocky rock.

OT: Dai ID no: 16058

Tutor moves:

-Tailwind
-Earth Power

-Eh... would you also like Snore as well?

AND... competition are winners are revealed. Finally.

1. First place: Risa
2. Second place: Mewdraco

-Too lazy to list reasons why... sorry guys.
-Your prize is a Shiny HP Fire Roselia! :)
-One has the H/A and is in a Dream Ball
-The other one is has the Natural Cure and is in a Friend Ball.
-As the winner, Risa chooses first
-Another apology that I'm too lazy to put the full stats up- just take a look at the Hoenn section to remind yourselves.
-And well done to all who entered! I wish you could all win.

Nothing, sorry.

Unless you can find me a competitive event Jirachi that is.

Or, you breed me these:

- a 6 iv Chimchar with Fake Out, Thunderpunch, Counter and Encore
-plus a 5 iv H/A Female Adamant Nest Ball Tropius with Dragon Dance and Leaf Blade.

Relovan hasn't responded, you see.

Hah, no worries. I feel your pain, my DSLite has a massive crack in the top screen but I still use it. :)

Take your time.
I'll see what I can do to get/breed both :]

Hi, I'm interested in

Diancie (Sassy/Clear Body) Cherish Ball

31/31/31/31/31/14

Because rocks don't freeze when they use HP Ice.

OT: Japanese symbols ID no: 07194

Place Met: Pokemon Movie 14

Moves:

-Knows Diamond Storm already

What are you looking for?
I can offer you

Shiny Careful Charmander 31/31/31/15/31/31 with flare blitz, outrage, dragon dance.

I heard a rumor that the quoted Diancie has an english name. Is that true? If so, you probably shouldn't be trading it, because the Diancie event is in Japanese only. If it has a Japanese OT and a English name, it's because someone didn't hack their wondercard correctly; lol. If it had a Japanese name, then disregard this completely and have a nice day. :)

BriarRose said:
BriarRose said:

Diancie (Sassy/Clear Body) Cherish Ball

31/31/31/31/31/14

Because rocks don't freeze when they use HP Ice.

OT: Japanese symbols ID no: 07194

Place Met: Pokemon Movie 14

AND... competition are winners are revealed. Finally.

1. First place: Risa
2. Second place: Mewdraco

-Too lazy to list reasons why... sorry guys.
-Your prize is a Shiny HP Fire Roselia! :)
-One has the H/A and is in a Dream Ball
-The other one is has the Natural Cure and is in a Friend Ball.
-As the winner, Risa chooses first
-Another apology that I'm too lazy to put the full stats up- just take a look at the Hoenn section to remind yourselves.
-And well done to all who entered! I wish you could all win.
Yays! Thank you so much.

I really enjoy the backstory you wrote for my ending too. Thought I'd mention that now since I didn't want to spam your trade thread before, but as I'm commenting anyways...felt it couldn't hurt to toss that in there. ;3

I'd like the dream ball one please. I'm working now though so I won't be able to pick it up till around 5:30 p.m GMT-6.

I heard a rumor that the quoted Diancie has an english name. Is that true? If so, you probably shouldn't be trading it, because the Diancie event is in Japanese only. If it has a Japanese OT and a English name, it's because someone didn't hack their wondercard correctly; lol. If it had a Japanese name, then disregard this completely and have a nice day. :)
Diancie has a fixed Japanese OT.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w..._distributions_in_Generation_VI#Movie_Diancie

And Diancie could be redeemed on an English game and so have a non-Jap name.

Please refrain from commenting on this thread unless you're actually familiar with what you are taking about. I really don't appreciate having my reputation slated in public like this. PM exists for a reason.

Good day.

Hi, I'm interested in the Diancie. I've some legendaries of my own to offer, including a variety of Xerneas, Yveltal, Mewtwo, and Celebi. I also have this Xerneas Fire Power:

31 / 8, 10 / 31 / 20 / 31 / 18

If that doesn't interest you, which Pokémon should I list?

No problem ;)

OT: Lyna | 25326
Luxury Ball
I have bred it and it was hatched on 27/7 by a redditor :)
Sounds good to me. :)

Any chance that you can link me to your trade thread?

(And please reply to to this message, otherwise I won't get an alert )

Hi, I'm interested in the Diancie. I've some legendaries of my own to offer, including a variety of Xerneas, Yveltal, Mewtwo, and Celebi. I also have this Xerneas Fire Power:

31 / 8, 10 / 31 / 20 / 31 / 18

If that doesn't interest you, which Pokémon should I list?
Do you have a trade thread?
If not, pls read my rules

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
No worries, questions are good. :)

I got it on Reddit, to read the whole conversation I had just scroll down

http://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonPlaza/comments/2ccwid/ft_5iv_diancie_lf_shiny_kb_battleready_pokemon/
I don't know why you'd be trading there to begin with when it's pretty much been merged with r/blackmarket Pokemon. You should get 'your' Diancie checked before trying to offer it to people considering Datel has screwed up more than one Wonder Card in Powersaves existence.

Edit: Not only that, no where does it say a Powersaves was used under it in your thread, when you don't know if one was or wasn't doesn't seem like the person you traded it from knows either .-.

Last edited:
I don't know why you'd be trading there to begin with when it's pretty much been merged with r/blackmarket Pokemon. You should get 'your' Diancie checked before trying to offer it to people considering Datel has screwed up more than one Wonder Card in Powersaves existence.

Edit: Not only that, no where does it say a Powersaves was used under it in your thread, when you don't know if one was or wasn't doesn't seem like the person you traded it from knows either .-.
I'll get it checked out ASAP.
Thanks Esmeya

The only reason that I traded for it at the Plaza is because cloned pokemon are not excepted at r/pokemontrades. I would never trade for a pokemon I knew to be hacked and considered that it was worth taking the risk for the Diancie, considering that the name was English and CyberGadget couldn't have been used.

(I also made a note in the title of my thread that it may have been obtained through PowerSaves, can't edit my post right now)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)