Project The Next Best Thing (New thread is newer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
alright well I'll double post cause I am currently in the process of PC++

cold bitch (Glalie) @ Glalitite
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 40 SpA / 216 Spe
Naive Nature
- Spikes
- Double-Edge
- Freeze-Dry
- Ice Shard

So basically I use this set on a Spike-stacking HO team that has done pretty well for me on the ladder, the concept is simple, Glalie forces a lot of switches given its strong af STAB moves and decently strong STAB priority. The Speed EVs and Naive Nature outspeed positive natured base 95s after mega evolution such as Drapion, attack is maxed, and the remaining EVs are put into SpA so you can dent Alomomola. Speaking of Alomomola, with good prediction this set can set up 3 layers on an Alomomola switch into freeze dry.

Predict the switch to mola and use Freeze Dry
Mola uses Protect as you set layer 1
Mola uses Wish as you Freeze Dry getting it down to like 8%
Mola Protects again and you set layer 2
etc.

The best thing about Mega Glalie on offense is that it forces out Mega Sceptile everytime with Ice Shard, which is a huge threat for any offensively oriented team. This set pairs amazingly well with Doublade, as it is capable of taking on both Bronzong and Spin Blocking the spikes that Glalie has set up. Registeel is worn down by switches into Spikes + Double-Edge, but Dugtrio is a cool partner too. Basically a hazards setter, wall breaker, and offensive utility mon in one package :].

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

So cute <3
Glalie @ Glalitite
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 40 SpA / 216 Spe
Naive Nature
- Super Fang
- Double-Edge
- Freeze-Dry
- Earthquake

So basically the point of this set is to take out Bulky ass shit with Rest like Registeel or things that think they can sub on you. Super Fang, for those that don't know, does damage equal to half of the user's current HP, so it can do quite a chunk during two rest turns to the point where you can kill with a move of choice. Super Fang into Freeze Dry is good for Mola, too. EVs are standard as far as I know.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Cheek Pouch
Honestly not a huge fan of spikes, the 4 attacks set is basically the most broken one that was used back when mega glalie was NU, and I can attest to the effectiveness of Super Fang.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well I was going to make a post with Weather Ball Glalie, but after giving it some thought I realized there really isn't to much its beating in RU with Rain and the stuff it beats with Sun weather ball may as well be beat by Fire-types on a Sun Team. So I just didn't bother posting cause all the other options were w/e.

Cheek Pouch

int llamasVotes = 1;
int cheekVotes = 2;
boolean llamasWinning;
boolean cheekWinning;
String vote = "";

{
if(llamasVotes > cheekVotes)
{
llamasWinning = true;
cheekWinning = false;
vote = "Cheek Pouch";
cheekVotes++;
}

else
{
llamasWinning = false;
cheekWinning = true;
vote = "atomicllamas";
llamasVotes++;
}
}
//sending Arikado the interview stuff tomorrow

Reactions: g

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
int llamasVotes = 1;
int cheekVotes = 2;
boolean llamasWinning;
boolean cheekWinning;
String vote = "";

{
if(llamasVotes > cheekVotes)
{
llamasWinning = true;
cheekWinning = false;
vote = "Cheek Pouch";
cheekVotes++;
}

else
{
llamasWinning = false;
cheekWinning = true;
vote = "atomicllamas";
llamasVotes++;
}
}
//sending Arikado the interview stuff tomorrow
I feel like your avi is how people are looking at this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)