Finals The World Cup of Pokemon - Round Three (Finals) [Won by Team Asia]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You know it was a bg MoP, we both used gay teams. You should have used one of your "brilliant" mop-gimmick teams you're so confident in, I should have used some fucked-up thing with one ridiculously stupid poke in it, like Relicanth, and it would have been a fun battle.

It wasn't to be.

well I won vs ToP 3-0.

Now, for my team.

Cromat for being the man taking on some of the best battlers on the other team and being undefeated during the entire tourney!

MoP for being a viet dumbass and actually won his battle.

G80 for being a sucky battler and still won :P

Husk ours Boy

Vapicuno you tried :)

VIL for failing to live up to expections and losing in 2/3 rounds we had.

IPL for being chinese or whatever and played.

Hey guys...My team is too good you all lose...Bye :p

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Azn > Cdn once and for all. To think you laughed at me Aeolus when I was going to be a substitute! (yeah you suck bitch, i did it for the team!)

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Looks like Azn may have won the battle but the war is far from over....(You never beat us team vs team!!)

Just wait til next year!

Anyway, thanks to everyone for making this a successful tournament, to Anomalous for making the site, to the people that had to put up with my deadline antics and to the competitors for creating a competitive yet not discriminatory battle of nations.

My personal thoughts on this tournament:

Nate was awesome and didn't lose when I thought he would all three rounds!
Asia sucks
VIL lost more games than he prolly should have
Asia sucks
I should have let cloud do the tiebreaker against lesm!

So again thanks everyone for making this a successful tournament 2 years running and get ready for the WCoP III next year where Canada will take the world by storm.

Roy

streetpkmn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
congratulations asia, it was close. shoutouts to

central owning
aeolus for being awesome
jackal for hosting the tourney

we'll be back for more action next year >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)