this team used to be good now it sucks help

>:(

i dunno what happened. i was doing great, climbing the ladder, feeling confident and stuff and then the past 3 times i signed on to shoddy i just totally sucked

i just got finished losing my st4 match to omni 6-0 to seal the deal.

please improve this team

Gyarados (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 212 HP/116 Atk/36 Def/144 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt
- Stone Edge

taunting lead. beats noob teams

---

Mismagius (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 112 HP/236 Spd/160 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

love this poke. beats bliss xd

---

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 240 HP/116 Def/112 Spd/40 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Recover
- Grass Knot

rapes ?__?
---

Weavile (♂) @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 40 HP/252 Atk/216 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Pursuit
- Ice Punch
- Brick Break
- Night Slash

covers gar/starmie/garchomp who otherwise give me trouble

---

Heatran (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 244 HP/128 Spd/136 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Lava Plume
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Earth Power

awesome but considering changing it to LO hp electric set since that set is awesome.
---

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 240 HP/120 Atk/96 Def/16 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Wish
- Zen Headbutt
- Body Slam

serene grace is gay ^__^
---

weavile helps a little but im starting to feel missy is a bit dead weight.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Haha, four 600 BST Pokemon. Noob Gorm. -_-

Okay, here's my thoughts.

- The main problem in my eyes, is a lack of speed. Your fastest Pokemon sits at 339 and doesn't pose much of an offensive threat without having a few turns to set up. Some teams can operate without a revenge killing prescence, but this one would benefit from it. Then when you consider you have Starmie and Gengar problems, Weavile seems like the logical solution. Or Pursuit Dugtrio. Or Scarf your Heatran, who can switch in on Gengar and OHKO. At the minute you're bait for Swords Dance Lucario, Hera, Garchomp etc.

- Every team in DP needs some form of residual damage. Whack SR in there somewhere and reap the benefit. I used to avoid SR too, but it's so damn broken that you need to abuse it. Stops those random Focus Sashes too.

- Get rid of Cress because she's a waste of a team slot in general, and looks like set up fodder for anything that isn't 4x weak to Ice.

- Get some immediate power. Setting up is fine, but you need someone with Choice Band/Choice Specs/Thick Club. A Pokemon who can keep the foe on his toes and force some mindgames. I'd reccomend CB Gallade because he's impossible to wall and helps out with your hideous Blissey problems.

Cresselia

Try making Cresselia a ResTalker to deal with Garchomp, although I don't see how you're having that much trouble. Switch in, Reflect, and Ice Beam should be good enough.
Just give it enough EVs and a Modest nature to make sure you can OHKO Garchomp. Your special attack, according to smogon, should be 266 (or 269, as different pages have different information).

Starmie shouldn't be able to do anything to Cresselia. Just give it Charge Beam or Grass Knot to take Starmie down.

Basically, just give your Cresselia EVs in Special attack and you should be fine. You could even make your Cresselia like a Curselax, with Calm Mind. If you don't want to go that route, put them in HP and the defenses as usual and get a better recovery move (Rest). Add Charge Beam to counter Starmie.

Haha, four 600 BST Pokemon. Noob Gorm. -_-

Okay, here's my thoughts.

- The main problem in my eyes, is a lack of speed. Your fastest Pokemon sits at 339 and doesn't pose much of an offensive threat without having a few turns to set up. Some teams can operate without a revenge killing prescence, but this one would benefit from it. Then when you consider you have Starmie and Gengar problems, Weavile seems like the logical solution. Or Pursuit Dugtrio.
done

Or Scarf your Heatran, who can switch in on Gengar and OHKO. At the minute you're bait for Swords Dance Lucario, Hera, Garchomp etc.
done
- Every team in DP needs some form of residual damage. Whack SR in there somewhere and reap the benefit. I used to avoid SR too, but it's so damn broken that you need to abuse it. Stops those random Focus Sashes too.
i like sr but i need it on a poke i like, maybe ill change my heatran ms to something wierd like ft sr hp[special]
- Get rid of Cress because she's a waste of a team slot in general, and looks like set up fodder for anything that isn't 4x weak to Ice.
done

- Get some immediate power. Setting up is fine, but you need someone with Choice Band/Choice Specs/Thick Club. A Pokemon who can keep the foe on his toes and force some mindgames. I'd reccomend CB Gallade because he's impossible to wall and helps out with your hideous Blissey problems.
yes i have a big problem breaking skarmbliss x___x

who else do you tihnk needs replacing?
honeslty missys my main bliss switch in.. maybe i need a better one!

Im proly wrong but im gonna go out on a limb and say gar would be a lot better than missy. Especially scarfgar.

I guess something like

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 20 HP/252 SAtk/236 SPD
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt/Focus Blast
- Explosion
- Hypnosis

I suggest this as a decent sbliss bait in and stops one pokemon cold. Usually I would have HP ice here over explosion but than blissey goes untouched. Also stops hera and random stuff. Also blissey cant toxic you on a switch =]

On jirachi I would use SR. No not b/c obi used it, if he even did I forget but because you need some kind of support to hurt the opponent other than attacking.

hope i help

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Well, I'd opt for Life Orb on Heatran, and if you're experimental you can try Dragon Pulse... but I used Dragon Pulse just to hit things neutral. Still, Earth Power might help more against stall wars on Blissey (Special Defense drop).

One thing I noticed when I used Celebi and Heatran is that Heatran appreciates Leech Seed, so why not try it? It's almost as good as Wish, if not better in some aspects. I'm also going to go on a limb and say try Stealth Rock somewhere, as residual damage will help you out in the end.

Gawd Gorm, I wanna try an offensive team now. ;_; With Heatran and Celebi. (Colonel M you noob, right?)

EDIT: Also, one last thing, you seem a bit weak to Taunt, so I just advise to be careful about this in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)