Thomaz' Trading Thread (TTT) Update 19-01!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about 5 female HA Dream Balls for Ho-Oh? I will have to check my list to see what I'm missing, but I'll get back to you.

Yeah, they are nicknameable, though it takes forever to get the journey done lol.
Anyway, sorry man, I've been thinking long and hard, but there's nothing I need right now. Shedinja is especially dear to me since it was balls to the wall hard and took me way to get. =(
I can do that! Do you see anything for your Mew? I've been wanting do a run of Pokemon X with only base 100 all around Pokemon.

I can do that! Do you see anything for your Mew? I've been wanting do a run of Pokemon X with only base 100 all around Pokemon.
Oops, forgot about that. I rather don't trade Mew for breedables, sorry. I could however get you a "random" (a non-perfect with decent stats) Mew for you if you'd like.

Hi Thomaz , I have finished breeding these per our trade package:

Regular Timid Modern-pattern HP Ground Vivilon w/ 3 EMs (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Timid Modern-pattern Vivilon w/ 3 EMs (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Bold HP Fire Tangela w/ 4 EMs (31/x/31/30/31/30)
Shiny Bold Yamask w/ 4 EMs (31/x/31/31/31/31)

All the egg moves are bred according to your requests. Let me know if these are okay :)

Okay. :(
Let me what Pokemon you want for Ho-Oh.
Oh wow, I completely forgot to respond. Sorry about that!
Anyway, I'd like female HA Dream Balls of Pineco, Makuhita, Lickitung, Spoink and Clamperl please. =P
Hi Thomaz , I have finished breeding these per our trade package:

Regular Timid Modern-pattern HP Ground Vivilon w/ 3 EMs (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Timid Modern-pattern Vivilon w/ 3 EMs (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Bold HP Fire Tangela w/ 4 EMs (31/x/31/30/31/30)
Shiny Bold Yamask w/ 4 EMs (31/x/31/31/31/31)

All the egg moves are bred according to your requests. Let me know if these are okay :)
Awesome! Yeah, that's perfect. =) Let me know when you wanna trade.

Anyway, I'd like female HA Dream Balls of Pineco, Makuhita, Lickitung, Spoink and Clamperl please. =P

Would you be able to trade right now? I just need to clone those.

Can you trade now? Or maybe later during the day if it suits you better :)

Hi, I'm interested in this Mew. Would you be willing to trade it to me for 3-4 DBHA or BankBall Pokemon of your choice? (sorry, i don't have a trade thread available)
151 - Mew –ミュウ (JAP)
OT: T h o m ID: 00498
Careful - Synchronize
31 | 31 | 31 | 07 | 31 | 31
Night Shade | Seismic Toss | Defog | Soft-Boiled
Japanese Emerald RNG abuse on emulator. Night Shade is from Pokémon XD, Soft-Boiled and Seismic Toss are 3rd gen only and Defog is DPPt only.

Hi, I'm interested in this Mew. Would you be willing to trade it to me for 3-4 DBHA or BankBall Pokemon of your choice? (sorry, i don't have a trade thread available)
151 - Mew –ミュウ (JAP)
OT: T h o m ID: 00498
Careful - Synchronize
31 | 31 | 31 | 07 | 31 | 31
Night Shade | Seismic Toss | Defog | Soft-Boiled
Japanese Emerald RNG abuse on emulator. Night Shade is from Pokémon XD, Soft-Boiled and Seismic Toss are 3rd gen only and Defog is DPPt only.
Sorry man. I don't trade my Mews away for Bank Balls (especially because I can get most myself + I have a big trade upcoming for the ones I don't have) or Dream Balls. They're special to me so they are not easy to get (they weren't easy to get in the first place). I should probably move them to my Trophy Case now that I think about it...

Sorry man. I don't trade my Mews away for Bank Balls (especially because I can get most myself + I have a big trade upcoming for the ones I don't have) or Dream Balls. They're special to me so they are not easy to get (they weren't easy to get in the first place). I should probably move them to my Trophy Case now that I think about it...
Okay, maybe when I have better Pokemon to offer! thanks for replying :)

Hey I'm intrested in your timid ha hp ice lando and I'm also curious as to what you'd be LF for a simple rng on 4th gen. Pd are you only LF vivilion at this time or not?

Hey guys, me being lazy again. Sorry for the late reply. =X
Hey I'm intrested in your timid ha hp ice lando and I'm also curious as to what you'd be LF for a simple rng on 4th gen. Pd are you only LF vivilion at this time or not?
Nah, I'm not only looking for Vivillons, but it's what I really want lol. Also, I've seen what your request is and it's VERY difficult to get one (not as simple as you claim lol). It is on my todo list, but I don't even have a file RNG'd yet. =(
Hey, can you CMT for any of your Mews? Thanks!
Sorry man, but there's nothing I need right now. =(

384 - Rayquaza
OT: Thomas ID: 26054
Adamant - Air Lock
31 | 31 | 31 | 23 | 31 | 31
Body Slam
| Double-Edge | Avalance | Dragon Ascent
Emerald RNG abuse on emulator. Body Slam and Double-Edge are 3rd gen only. Avalance is a 4th gen TM

I will trade you my rayquaza for it

Hi there Thomaz , I'm interested in your Gen 3 Lonely Shedinja with Swords Dance and Sucker Punch. Would you take BPs (normal or shinies) for it?

In addition, I'm also eyeing your Jolly Mewtwo and Calm Thundurus :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)