Top 5 pokemon that should mega evolve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone I know it's probably been done but I want to count the top 5 pokemon that I believe should receive Mega evolutions in the upcoming games. Just recently I watched an interview where Masuda stated they try to give mega evolution to counter other pokemon and to make some more viable Im more of a NU tier kind of guy so I'll just say who need to become better and because of the recent news about Zygarde's new form I'm even more excited to share my thoughts.
I will be picking only one pokemon from each generation except the 6th one.
1. Exeggutor...yea I know its weird however I feel as if he has a lot of potential despite his weird looks. In terms of stats sadly his speed is abysmal standing at 55 and given his many weaknesses I feel like he should keep chlorophyll even though harvest is an excellent ability and his stats shoul rise his sp atk to high grounds about 160 and the rest should be invested in bulk.
2. Skarmory. YeaI know Skarmory doesn't need a mega but its my favourite flying type.
3. Kecleon. Ever since this little guy got protean I sorta got attached to it and being the only actual chameleon I feel his design can be improoved a lot. Obviously his ability should remain protean but he needs to be faster so maybe 100 base speed would be nice and the rest should go in attack and maybe his sp atk should get lowered to gain more beneficial boosts and with his naturally high sp def and priority moves he can come in for a revenge kill and then acquire the speed buff.
4. Luxray. Not a big surprise good stats awesome design lacking speed. With a speed and attack boost + electric and dark type and the strong jaw ability he would be perfect.
5. Druddigon. Surprised? I mean people often laugh at it consider his desigh lazy and made by a 10 year old and think of it as the weakest dragon type. This obivously needs to change so Druddigon is not your average dragon that's for sure being quite bulky not enough though and very slow with a colourful movepool and amazing abilities he needs 2 things to make him viable: 1 dragon dance and 2 simple. I mean i dont really have to explain that and with some additional buffes to his attack and defences people might change their mind about this fellow.

Well I hope you enjoyed my list and note that this is my oppinion and make sure you leave your list in the comments!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)