ReeD's Shop!! Bold Eevees, Adamant Growlithe and Relaxed Pineco!

I have some

Nature: Bold
Ability:Run away/ adaptability (both are Water Abosorb vaporeon)
IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Normal pokeball
Egg Move: Wish
Availability: 2 Males (I'll restock tomorrow! )

PD: Im not breeding more females!

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate/Flash Fire
IV:
31/31/31/x/31/31
Pokeball: Premier ball
Egg Move: Close Combat-Morning Sun - Heat Wave (also Roar)
Availability:
-3x Male and Intimidate
-1x Female and intimidate
-1x Male and Flash Fire

Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Sturdy
Pokeball:
Premier ball
Egg Move: Stealth Rock
Availability:
3xMale 31/31/31/x/31/0
1xMale 31/31/31/0/31/0 (this pineco had bad luck lol)
0xFemale 31/31/31/x/31/0
1xMale 31/x/31/31/31/0

I know some people use gyro ball or earthquake and other volt switch so i'll offer both with satk and with atk BUT right now none of the parents have spatk and those pineco will take some more time.

FC: 1993-8205-1589

I already have (so not interested)

Timid Froakie
Modest Froakie
Timid Noibat
Modest Noibat
Brave Honedge
Adamant Fletching
Adamant Scither
Modest Goomy
Jolly dratini
Modest Deino
Bold Togepi
Jolly Bagon
Timid Larvesta
Adamant Mawile
Adamant axew
Adamant meditite
Adamant khangaskhan
Adamant torchic
Jolly Gible
Timid Gastly
Timid Houndour
Jolly schroomish (poison heal, still interested in a technician)
Careful Trenevant
Calm Poliwag
Adamant Marill
----------------------------------------------------------------
Non Redistributable!

Last edited:
Would you be intrested in a Goomy ♀| Level 1 | Calm | Hydration | Pokerus | 31/x/31/31/31/31 for one of you bold eevees?

Check my thread for your Bold quint-flawless Wish Eevee. I would also prefer female if you have any spares, and I know those are rare, so I'd be prepared to match with an equally rare offer. However, if you only have males that's fine too.

And welcome to Smogon!

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How about Sassy Iron Barbs Female Ferroseed Lv1 31 / 31 / 31 / 0 / 31 / 0 PkRs for one of your 31/x/31/31/31/31 Eevees?
Friendcode is in my signature

Do you have a female 31/x/31/31/31/31 eevee for trade? i can offer 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant tech scyther, 31/x/31/31/31/31 protean froakie, and 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly roughskin gibble with outrage. All three for the eevee?

I can try to get one now, i mean i have a perfect female eevee but it is for breeding, i'll try to get another one now ;)

Request: In general, Im just looking for any Eevee with Wish and I can eventually do the work myself. But if you can, one with Careful or Sassy nature with the appropriate IV spread to re-breed, if I have to, would be nice.
---
Offer: I breed Houndours. Released most after I got what I wanted, but I kept certain parents to make more with 5-6 31 IV spreads. I DO still have one already hatched that I never released. it was the wrong gender so I didn't want it.

"Houndour[f] Timid/Flash Fire - 31/??/31/31/31/31"

[---Edit---]

Thanks, enjoy.

Last edited:
I have some
31/x/31/31/31/31 males bold eevees with wish (wish support vaporeon) with their normal abilities (water absorb vaporeon),, i want another good pokemons with good IVs for them if someone is interested (i also have LOTS of spitbacks lacking speed or Satk)

i also have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 bold eevee with wish

I'll be home in some hours so leave your offers if you're interested (im breeding some more while im in classes lol)

First post in smogon, i hope im not breaking any rules posting in this section

FC: 1993-8205-1589

---------------------------------------------------------------
Im breeding 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Skarmorys with Brave bird, if someone wants one :)

(I was going to fix this post but i cant change the title, so im gonna make a new soon i think)
I would like to trade for one of the bold eevees I can offer a 31/31/31/31/31/31/ Poison Heal Shroomish female Jolly

Kangaskhan Scrappy Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 lvl 1 great ball? I also have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Kangaskhan adamant scrappy for one of those bold perfect eevees?

I traded a lot :D
Torchic
Noibat
Hondour
Khangaskhan
Shroomish

And i still have 9 more 5iv male eevees (and still breeding for females, so keep offering ;) )

Update: I "closed" the eevee factory, ill still have a lot of 5IV bold male eevees with wish, but i'm im not breeding for more 6 IV or female eevees D:

Im Ev training now and maybe en two more days ill breed a new project :)

For my Meditite, do you have any female Spitback Eevees that have flawless SpA IVs or non-spitbacks?

edit: nvm, read first post. PM me for the trade, I'll take the bold male flawless one.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)