Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mind getting leveled spitbacks? I retaught them the egg moves. If that sounds good, I'm ready to trade them + Manectite whenever you are.

EDIT: Actually, any chance I could get a spitback Piplup instead of Seedot? Just realized I already have a Seedot, sorry about that.
Yep, that's fine, I'm almost done w/ your order
Hi, im interested in your skarmory. I have few pokemons to trade but they are spanish language so maybe they are foreign to you:
1 5 iv timid gastly
1 6 iv naive sande veil gible with outrage (female)
3 5 iv naive rough skin gible with outrage
7 5 iv (0 speed) relaxed pineco with SR, toxic spikes
1 5 iv (0 speed) sassy ferroseed with SR, spikes, leech seed
1 5 iv (0 att) bold vullaby with foul play big pecks
1 5 iv impish male gligar
3 5 iv quiet honedge
2 5 iv hasty froakie

FC is 0860 3358 5639
Sorry, I have all of those, thanks for stopping by however
CMT for Naive HP Ice Thundurus.
Nothing interests, sorry, thanks for coming by again

Do you mind getting leveled spitbacks? I retaught them the egg moves. If that sounds good, I'm ready to trade them + Manectite whenever you are.

EDIT: Actually, any chance I could get a spitback Piplup instead of Seedot? Just realized I already have a Seedot, sorry about that.
Hey your pokemon are ready

UPDATE:

Pokemon: Swirlix | Ability: Unburden | Nature: Naughty | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Derrek
ID: 36258
Moves: Yawn, Belly Drum, Afteryou, Copycat
Lv.1 UT

Pokemon: Totodile | Ability: Torrent | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Alexander
ID: 34196
Moves: Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Crunch, Ice Punch
Lv.1 UT

Pokemon: Meditite | Ability: Pure Power | Nature: Adament| IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Rhy
ID: 48243
Moves: Fake Out, Psycho Cut, Ice Punch, Drain Punch
Lv.1 UT

Pokemon: Kangaskhan | Ability: Scrappy | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Accion Nint
ID: 63512
Moves: Comet Punch, Power-Up Punch, Earthquake, Double-Edge
Lv.1 UT

Pokemon: Larvitar | Ability: Gut | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Blue
ID: 51963
Moves: Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Stealth Rocks, Outrage
Lv.1 UT

Pokemon: Starly | Ability: Reckless | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Serana
ID: 00735
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Double-Edge
Lv.1 UT

Hi! If the giveaway is still running, I'd love to have a Jolly Chimchar! ^^

IGN: Henning
FC: 2036 7622 1628
When I can trade: For the next 13 hours or so. Will check by very frequently.

Hi! If the giveaway is still running, I'd love to have a Jolly Chimchar! ^^

IGN: Henning
FC: 2036 7622 1628
When I can trade: For the next 13 hours or so. Will check by very frequently.
Alright, I'll go ahead and add you.
Hey,I would love a HP Fire Froakie pls^^.I have some 5ivs but you have all of em x.x.
Unfortunately, I don't have any extras to give and breeding them are extremely hard and it's long process making sure their IV's are correct. Sorry :[

Hey im interesting in the talonflame and male mewostic.
I dont have much to offer i've been trying to get these pokes for awhile. What would it take..?

i have a 5iv honedge..

Last edited:
Hi, I have a 6IV Shiny Modest Magician Fennekin (with 4 egg moves) and a 5IV Shiny Timid Flame Body Litwick (with Heat Wave). Both are Kalos bred, UT and in regular PokeBalls. Would you be interested in a 2:2 trade?

Hey, dont really know how to post on these type of threads but im interested in a HP Fire Bulbasaur?
What do you have to offer?
Hey im interesting in the talonflame and male mewostic.
I dont have much to offer i've been trying to get these pokes for awhile. What would it take..?

i have a 5iv honedge..
Sorry, already got a Honedge
It's cool. As a last ditch effort, I have 5 IV chikorita and can get the egg moves leech seed, aromatherapy, grass whistle and leech seed if desired.
No thanks, sorry :[
CMT for shiny larvitar in moon ball plz
This will do : Corpish (liv 23): Adamant | Adaptability | female | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Aqua Jet, Dragondance, Superpower
Hi, I have a 6IV Shiny Modest Magician Fennekin (with 4 egg moves) and a 5IV Shiny Timid Flame Body Litwick (with Heat Wave). Both are Kalos bred, UT and in regular PokeBalls. Would you be interested in a 2:2 trade?
I'll be interested

I think the shinies I'd be most interested in (in order if how much I want them):

Totodile
Charmander
Chimchar
Swirlix
Mudkip
Ferroseed
Larvitar

I also have a few game exclusive mega stones. Are you interested in those?

Quiet 5 IV Lvl 35 Honedge, pretty much a IV Breeding Pokemon i had leftover if you're interested. I do also have a 5 IV Timid Charmander with Blaze and Ancient Power

Hi! I have 5iv Shiny Magician Fennekin in a Heal Ball (timid, 4 egg move: Heat Wave, Wish, Magic Coat, Hypnosis) and it is lvl1 UT
Will trade for 1 of your shinies if you are interested:)

I think the shinies I'd be most interested in (in order if how much I want them):

Totodile
Charmander
Chimchar
Swirlix
Mudkip
Ferroseed
Larvitar

I also have a few game exclusive mega stones. Are you interested in those?
Sorry, no thanks, I prefer just the shiny for shiny trade
Ok let me know when we can trade :)
Are you able to clone my Larvitar?
Quiet 5 IV Lvl 35 Honedge, pretty much a IV Breeding Pokemon i had leftover if you're interested. I do also have a 5 IV Timid Charmander with Blaze and Ancient Power
Sorry, nothing interests me
Hi! I have 5iv Shiny Magician Fennekin in a Heal Ball (timid, 4 egg move: Heat Wave, Wish, Magic Coat, Hypnosis) and it is lvl1 UT
Will trade for 1 of your shinies if you are interested:)
I already have a trade for a Fennekin like that, sorry :(

Sorry, no thanks, I prefer just the shiny for shiny trade
I'm confused. You said you were interested in my Shiny Fennekin, Litwick or both. Are you? I'll trade whichever one you want most for your Shiny Totodile. If you want both I'm interested in the Charmander as well.

I'm confused. You said you were interested in my Shiny Fennekin, Litwick or both. Are you? I'll trade whichever one you want most for your Shiny Totodile. If you want both I'm interested in the Charmander as well.
Yea, sorry for confusion, I just want to the 2 shinies for 2 shinies trade, my bad . I'll tell you when I have them ready and ready to trade!
Sure I can clone in 5hrs from now when I come back at home
Alright, I'll be online for next few hrs.
Does anyone have a huge power bannelby/diggersby they would be willing to part with? Please pm if so.
Ask that in Simple Request/Questions instead of on my thread please: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-here-no-hacking.3507660/page-25#post-5481689

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)