Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a zapdos with HP Ice in a give away yesterday, but I am also interested in your shiny gastly. Tell me when your available/if you're interested in trading shiny kabuto for shiny gastly.

Update: Added a few pokes in special balls, some have added Egg Moves

Pokemon: Growlithe | Nature: Adamant/Impish | Ability: Intimidate/Flash Fire | IV: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Crunch, Flare Blitz, Morning Sun, Close Combat

Pokemon: Venonat | Ability: Compoudeyes | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Agility, Toxic Spikes

Pokemon:
Shellder | Ability: Skill Link | Nature: Adament/Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Rock Blast, Icicle Spear

Pokemon: Murkrow | Ability: Prankster | Nature: Adament/Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Confuse Ray, Brave Bird, Assurance

Pokemon: Roselia | Ability: Natural Care | Nature: Modest | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Spikes, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder

Pokemon: Absol | Ability: Pressure | Nature: Naive | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Zen Headbutt, Megahorn, Play Rough

Pokemon: Gastly | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Disable, Perish Song, Clear Smog, Reflect Type

Hello again I'm interested in FEMALES of the following

Pokemon: Growlithe | Nature: Impish | Ability: Intimidate | IV: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Pokemon: Buneary | Ability: Klutz | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Fake Out, Switcheroo

Timid Unburden Treeko and Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar for a Oblivious/Thick Fat Timer Ball Swinub with Freeze Dry, Icicle Crash, SR, Icicle Spear. A High Plains Scatterbug (Your choice of ball and possibly with Rage Powder) or a 3 IV Female Lux Ball Cyndaquil with Extrasensory? Not flawless due to not getting a low ratio female with matching ball in return. The gender doesn't matter on Treeko or Chimchar (Obviously :P). I will be sending you females.

Hello again I'm interested in FEMALES of the following

Pokemon: Growlithe | Nature: Impish | Ability: Intimidate | IV: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Pokemon: Buneary | Ability: Klutz | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Fake Out, Switcheroo
Sorry, didn't see anything I want this time, thanks for coming by however :D

Timid Unburden Treeko and Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar for a Oblivious/Thick Fat Timer Ball Swinub with Freeze Dry, Icicle Crash, SR, Icicle Spear. A High Plains Scatterbug (Your choice of ball and possibly with Rage Powder) or a 3 IV Female Lux Ball Cyndaquil with Extrasensory? Not flawless due to not getting a low ratio female with matching ball in return. The gender doesn't matter on Treeko or Chimchar (Obviously :P). I will be sending you females.
What nature will the Swinub be? I'll be interested in only the Swinub/High Plains Scatterbug for Treecko/Chimchar if that's what you're saying.
Cmt for Swirlix and Noivern
The Shiny Trevenant for the Noivern? Are you able to clone?
Ok I'll be online most of today. Send me a message when you're ready so I know when to turn wifi on.
I'm online right now

What nature will the Swinub be? I'll be interested in only the Swinub/High Plains Scatterbug for Treecko/Chimchar if that's what you're saying.
Yeah I was offering three different choices. :P The Swinub's I currently have are Naughty and Naive natured but I can breed Jolly onto it if you prefer. Also what Ball would you like for the Scatter bug?

Yeah I was offering three different choices. :P The Swinub's I currently have are Naughty and Naive natured but I can breed Jolly onto it if you prefer. Also what Ball would you like for the Scatter bug?
I'd like a Naive 31/31/31/31/x/31 if that's alright with you, as for the Scattterbug - 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid in Repeat Ball

Hi trikx, im interested in a clone of this

Pokemon: Xerneas | Ability: Fairy Aura | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: Sunny3oy
ID: 46460
Moves: Geomancy, Moonblast, Thunderbolt, Focus blast
Lv. 100, 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Speed, 6 Sp.Def
Plese CMT

Last edited:
Hi, I have a treecko 31-xx-31-31-31-31 timid with egg moves leaf storm, worry seed, synth and leech seed; I know you already have it but I'm really interested in your togepi, bold with nasty plot, 31-xx-31-31-31-31. just starting out xp let me know thanks

Your Swinub and Scatterbug are ready.
Alright, I'll be adding you now
Hi trikx, im interested in a clone of this

Pokemon:
Xerneas | Ability: Fairy Aura | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: Sunny3oy
ID: 46460
Moves: Geomancy, Moonblast, Thunderbolt, Focus blast
Lv. 100, 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Speed, 6 Sp.Def
Plese CMT
Sorry, didn't see anything, come by again next time!
I'm interested in a few of your Pokemon. CMT and hopefully we can do some trades?
You have a lot of pokemon. I'm interested in the Glaciate Victini, Shiny Swablu, Shiny Chansey, Shiny Escavalier, Shiny Feebas and Shiny Horsea.

Pokemon:
Entei| Ability: Pressure | Nature: Adamant | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: GAMESTP
ID: 01171

I'll do it for the Impish Regirock w/ Stealth Rocks
Hi, I have a treecko 31-xx-31-31-31-31 timid with egg moves leaf storm, worry seed, synth and leech seed; I know you already have it but I'm really interested in your togepi, bold with nasty plot, 31-xx-31-31-31-31. just starting out xp let me know thanks
Sorry, I would gladly help out, but I can breed out my Treeckos anytime and I don't have any exxtra Togepis laying around. Thanks for asking tho and stop by again when needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)