CMT For

Female in Love Ball
Pokemon: Mawhile| Ability: Intimidate | Nature: Adamant | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch

Male or Female
Pokemon: Bagon | Ability: Rock Head | Nature: Timid| IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse

Male or Female
Pokemon: Fletchling | Ability: Gale Wings | Nature: Adamant| IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Tailwind

CMT For

Female in Love Ball
Pokemon: Mawhile| Ability: Intimidate | Nature: Adamant | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch

Male or Female
Pokemon: Bagon | Ability: Rock Head | Nature: Timid| IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse

Male or Female
Pokemon: Fletchling | Ability: Gale Wings | Nature: Adamant| IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Tailwind
Only interested in Battle Ready Mamoswine, what do you want for that :]
Is your Jolly Jirachi UT Trikx?
No, sorry :[ It's LV.53, ev trained in Atk/Speed/Hp for what reason I don't know why.

Edit; yea, I am about the mega-hype :] xD

No, sorry :[ It's LV.53, ev trained in Atk/Speed/Hp for what reason I don't know why.

Well fart finding an UT Jirachi seems to be impossible.

I could do the mamoswine for the bagon. Oh and the EV spread is 252 Attack 252 Speed 4 Hp

Well I hatched a Bagon that is 31/31/31/31/xx/31. We're you wanting flawless because those are painful X3
I'll definitely take one of those. It is Naive (+Speed -Sp.Def) and hex spreads are way too complicated (had to breed someone 2 6IV's for their legends, was a pain the ass >.<) Were you looking to take a Jolly Jirachi or something else?

*flips table* Well only other thing I'm looking for is a HP Fire Ditto 29/xx/31/30/31/30 but you don't have that.
sorry about that :[ I only have a 31/x/31/30/31/30 hp fire ditto, but I don't know the redis-rights on it. (have to dig through the wi-fi forums to find who i got it from here)

Would you be interested in trading any Timid Unburden Treecko Spitback with egg moves (even if it's male) for
an Impish Spitback Skarmory with Stealth Rocks (Heavy Ball)? I also have some 5IV ones, but they're male.

Would you be interested in trading any Timid Unburden Treecko Spitback with egg moves (even if it's male) for
an Impish Spitback Skarmory with Stealth Rocks (Heavy Ball)? I also have some 5IV ones, but they're male.
I already have a Skarmory like that. But since I have so many Treecko Spitbacks, you can have one (has Double Kick, Dragon Breath, Leaf Storm, and Crunch)
You can just trade me anything for the Bagon.
That's so nice :3 Just tell me when you can trade :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)