Uber Team A: THIS THING WONT FREAKIN DIE!!!

Anyways, I made this team today, surprisingly it was successful, but there might still be some flaws Im missing.

1- Deoxys: Defense Form
Ability: Pressure
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Bold
EV spread: 252 Def - 252 Sp. Def - 4 HP
1- Cosmic Power
2- Spikes
3- Stealth Rock
4- Recover

Notes: This guy is basically a basic lead, he sets up, stalls for a while, when the foes weak I send in a sweeper to kill, cosmic power is for stalling everything, the only thing I have to fear is toxic.

2- Lugia
Ability: Pressure
Item: @Leftovers
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 HP - 252 Def
1- Calm Mind
2- Dragon Tail
3- Thunderwave
4- Roost

Notes: An awesome pokemon he can survive anything with calm mind, dragon tail is for the SR and spikes setup or just to parahax his entire team, roost is for recovery, and no I did not include multi-scale because I need roost, and who can 1hko a lugia at full health?

3- Garchomp:
Ability: Sand Veil
Item: @leftovers
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 atk - 252 speed - 4 hp
1- Swords dance
2- Dragon Claw
3- Earthquake
4- Brick Break

Notes: Physical sweeper, no outrage lum berry combo because It is too predictable and kinda old, brick break is for screens, stab dragon claw.

4- Jirachi:
Ability: Serene Grace
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 sp def - 252 hp - 4 def
1- Wish
2- Fire Punch
3- Iron Head
4- Thunderwave

Thunderwave is for fast ghost types like gengar, since most ground types are slow it doesnt matter, iron head is for flinching, fire punch is for steels, wish is for recovery.

5- Dragonite:
Ability: Multi-scale
Item: @Leftovers
Nature: Adamant
Evs: 252 speed - 252 atk
1- Roost
2- Dragon Claw
3- Earthquake
4- Dragon dance

Notes: I know i have 2 dragons, but he has helped me out a lot, he and garchomp make a really good combo somehow, and no i am not smoking pot...I think.....

6- Lucario:
Item: @Life Orb
Nature: timid
Evs: 252 Speed - 252 - atk
Ability: Steadfeast
1- dragon pulse
2- flash cannon
3- Aura Sphere
4- hidden power ice

Notes: special sweeper, not much, he sweeps everything with this set.

Please comment and thanks! :)

I kinda don't like how every Pokemon literally has 252/252/4 for their evs.

But onto a bigger problem, why I Lugia Bold? If Calm Mind if only for making him a better special tank and you're not going to run a special attack like Ice Beam or whatever I'll be surprised. But if you insist on keeping Lugia that way, make him Impish so you're not weakening his Dragon Tail.

Also, if Garhcomp is only using Brick Break for Ferrothorn, what about Stone Edge for Ho-oh, Lugia etc.

You might want to consider Body Slam for Jirachi as 60% paralysis is nice.

Deoxys D? I think you may want to go for Deoxys S, since it does the job as a lead better, plus you don't have much to fear from Toxic since it can run Taunt to shut it down easily.

I agree with using Deoxys-S, also you should try reflect or light screen or something on Lugia since Calm mind won't help out too much since you have no special attacks on it, and if you need more special bulk Light screen would work fine, plus it helps out the rest of your team.

The team barely has any synergy. Most uber threats will run you over all day. Who switches into Kyogre? Who switches into Rock Polish Groudon? Also, magic coat over cosmic power for Deoxys. If you don't have toxic, you aren't stalling anything. You are giving him free turns to setup. Magic coat could at least gain you mindgame momentum by sending back SR, toxic, taunt or toxic spikes as the game starts giving you an immediate advantage in terms of hazards.

Drop that lugia set please. Toxic, roost, dragon tail, and Filler if you must. Multi-scale lugia however is MUCH better, as you can instead run recover over roost and almost NEVER be broken, making lugia even a check for extreme killer arceus, assuming no SR.

Garchomp begs that you give him a resist berry. Yache/haban will allow for him to setup and counter some pokemon who would otherwise kill him. Leftovers isn't necessary cause you will generally be OHKOed by the ubers.

Body slam over thunderwave as groudon will rock polish + sword dance on you and proceed to sweep your team.

Dragonite... its cool, if you like dragonite in ubers i guess...

Lucario please stop trolling. You need nasty plot if you plan on sweeping with this thing.

This doesn't look serious but what do i know...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)