Um... Hello..

I just joined Smogon(yesterday). I joined to learn about the awesomeness of the pokemon battlers and maybe make new friends! In hope of doing so, Im making my RMT in hopes of that people will say good things(hopefully not bad things about them).

Flygon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252Speed 252 Sp.Attack 6 HP
Nature: Timid
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power Electric

I WUV FWYGON! ITS SO ADORABLE! Its my leadoff and this thing surprised many of my oppoenents. Draco Meteor for Deadly power(Plus STAB ^^) and Earth Power for STAB and coverage. Fire Blast OHKOs Skarms and 2HKOs Bronzong even if its eved in sp. defence. Hidden Power Electric for killing deadly gyarados.

Articuno @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP 94 Defence 94 Sp.Defence 64 Sp.Attack
Nature: Calm
- Ice Beam
- Roar
- Roost
- Heal Bell

Uh... I sorta copied the smogon Articuno, but whatever, it does good job in being a superwall.

Metagross @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP 200 Defence 58 Attack
Nature: Adamant
- Reflect
- T-Punch
- Meteor Mash
- Light Screen

I've never walled in my life(yeah right). But, with this, I have no choice but to wall. It ALWAYS puts up at least Reflect or Light Screen before dying. Well, if it puts both up, it becomes really strong. 2HKO by Specsmence Fire Blast. Awesome, right? No Ice Punch cause Meteor Mash could kill a garchomp.

Suicune @ leftovers
EVs: 252 HP 252 Defence 6 Sp.Defence
Nature: Bold
- Surf
- Rest
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind

People told me that I need a wall that covered both attacks and sp.attacks. So... I came up with this! Calm mind makes it better than Cress and way more Functional. Rest for HP but could die in the time its sleeping.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Sp.attack 220 Speed 36 HP
- Hidden Power Ice
- T-Bolt
- Roost
- U-Turn

Zapdos. I leiks it. Kills all Dragons THAT ARE NOT YACHE BERRIED(hate those things). T-Bolt for the best STAB. When HP is needed, Roost and U-Turn to Retaliate and come back for late-game sweep(or Death Fodder LOLOL).

Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Attack 230 Speed 36 HP
Nature: Jolly
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang/Thunder Fang

An Ancient Pterodactyl. Stone Edge for I dunno, STAB? Fire Blast OHKOs Forrie and does more to Skarm than it does with Fire Fang(Better Believe It) but does less to Zongs. Thunder Fang is a consideration but I believe that Stone Edge could do more so Ice Fang.

Thats it Folks! I hope you give me a good "Welcome to Smogon" and tell me whats wrong and whats good! ^^

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

really awesome team, Draco.
I've seen and used all the listed sets you posted, and its a good, well balanced team. A spinner would be nice, as articuno is 4x weak to it, and zapdos takes a less amount but still considerable damage.

I just joined Smogon(yesterday). I joined to learn about the awesomeness of the pokemon battlers and maybe make new friends! In hope of doing so, Im making my RMT in hopes of that people will say good things(hopefully not bad things about them).

Flygon @ Life Orb
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power Electric

I WUV FWYGON! ITS SO ADORABLE! Its my leadoff and this thing surprised many of my oppoenents. Draco Meteor for Deadly power(Plus STAB ^^) and Earth Power for STAB and coverage. Fire Blast OHKOs Skarms and 2HKOs Bronzong even if its eved in sp. defence. Hidden Power Electric for killing deadly gyarados.

I love Flygon too... Not quite wuv, but still. Its a fine set. I would say be careful of Weavile leads, but nobody uses them anymore. Not as leads at least.

Articuno @ Leftovers
- Ice Beam
- Roar
- Roost
- Heal Bell

Uh... I sorta copied the smogon Articuno, but whatever, it does good job in being a superwall.

As far as the set goes, its fine. Not sure if you want it here, since Metagross, Suicune, and Zapdos wall very well. You have a terrible Stealth Rock weakness. I suggest replacing this for Forretress.

Forretress @ Leftovers

Rapid Spin
Gyro Ball
Earthquake
Rest / Spikes / Explosion

Metagross @ Leftovers
- Reflect
- T-Punch
- Meteor Mash
- Light Screen

I've never walled in my life(yeah right). But, with this, I have no choice but to wall. It ALWAYS puts up at least Reflect or Light Screen before dying. Well, if it puts both up, it becomes really strong. 2HKO by Specsmence Fire Blast. Awesome, right? No Ice Punch cause Meteor Mash could kill a garchomp.

Eh, it could work fine. You could give it Light Clay and have your screens stick around a long time.

Suicune @ leftovers
- Surf
- Rest
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind

People told me that I need a wall that covered both attacks and sp.attacks. So... I came up with this! Calm mind makes it better than Cress and way more Functional. Rest for HP but could die in the time its sleeping.

I hate this thing. Its AMAZING. You COULD replace a move with Roar, otherwise Gyarados or something could set up on you.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
- Hidden Power Ice
- T-Bolt
- Roost
- U-Turn

Zapdos. I leiks it. Kills all Dragons THAT ARE NOT YACHE BERRIED(hate those things). T-Bolt for the best STAB. When HP is needed, Roost and U-Turn to Retaliate and come back for late-game sweep(or Death Fodder LOLOL).

Sure, why not.

Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang/Thunder Fang

An Ancient Pterodactyl. Stone Edge for I dunno, STAB? Fire Blast OHKOs Forrie and does more to Skarm than it does with Fire Fang(Better Believe It) but does less to Zongs. Thunder Fang is a consideration but I believe that Stone Edge could do more so Ice Fang.

Seems repetetive to me, but if Stealth Rocks and Ice attacks don't worry you be my guest.

Thats it Folks! I hope you give me a good "Welcome to Smogon" and tell me whats wrong and whats good! ^^

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Flygon...the second greatest dragon....Can I suggest you don't use it as a starter, because it's useful to have something like this late game. To take the oppenents revenge Earthquake. I haven't seen that set before so I'm not quite sure what to say...

I really like that Flygon.
a lot. haha

But other than the 4 Flying types you seem ok.
Watch out for Swampert.
Since it resists your whole team and can strike back with Stone Edge or EQ...
So if cune goes down and there's a Swampert...eep.

Flygon @ Life Orb
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power Electric

Articuno @ Leftovers
- Ice Beam
- Roar
- Roost
- Heal Bell

Metagross @ Leftovers
- Reflect
- T-Punch
- Meteor Mash
- Light Screen

Suicune @ leftovers
- Surf
- Rest
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind

Zapdos @ Leftovers
- Hidden Power Ice
- T-Bolt
- Roost
- U-Turn

Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang/Thunder Fang

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
I don't think you should give Aerodactyl Fire Blast (Unless, has it really proven to really OH-KO Forretress with that hindering Special attack nature and life orb >_>)? Since it's got pressure, you can take advantage of it by giving it substitute so then when blissey comes in you can get a free hit on it and avoid any possible thunder wave attacks from hitting you in case flygon is dead. Your flygon does a better job anyway though with Fire blast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)