Vakarian's Trade Shop - Over 100 Competitively Bred Pokemon and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we traded the other day, i had given you a curse aron. I was just asking in general, i really need one and i know you had them on your thread.

if your still interested in that swampert you mentioned at the beginning of your trade thread, i have that. everything falls to what you want except for the moves. i had it competitively ev trained to the choice ban set in the underused tier of the smogon thread on it to it being 208 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 44 Spe, but since its 5iv except for special attack, i can reset the stats for you. also i do think it can remember the moves iron tail and aqua tail, and its already got ice punch, but im pretty sure it doesnt do outrage but idk for sure :/ anyway other than the moves its exactly what you want, if you want to clone it and use it im totally fine with that.

Looking for
Shiny Gallade
5-6iv Nature:Adamant or Jolly
All iv's except special attack
Required moves~Knock off Drain and Ice Punch (Fourth shadow sneak or any move optional not required)

if your still interested in that swampert you mentioned at the beginning of your trade thread, i have that. everything falls to what you want except for the moves. i had it competitively ev trained to the choice ban set in the underused tier of the smogon thread on it to it being 208 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 44 Spe, but since its 5iv except for special attack, i can reset the stats for you. also i do think it can remember the moves iron tail and aqua tail, and its already got ice punch, but im pretty sure it doesnt do outrage but idk for sure :/ anyway other than the moves its exactly what you want, if you want to clone it and use it im totally fine with that.
That would be amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)