NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if you're joking or not honestly. Either way, it's a bastard setup, so idk why you're so confident that the host handed you mafia in your role pm on a silver platter.

i think u have to think about the implications of D1 lynching someone who was confirmed as mafia to u in ur rolepm in a bastard theme if that’s what actually happened

dbw coming in & just downplaying the only 2 fos’ that weren’t just RVS is a bit icky

TBH if RVS, as you said, means very little, then why did you go bother to post a, from an outsider's perspective, thought out response to them calling out Flyhn rather than just say what you say now that it means very little? If you thought RVS meant very little from the get-go then you wouldn't post something meaningful towards the original read. Hawkie never did elaborate why it was an easy lynch anyways. IMO, it's still at the point where random reads are BSed around for reactions, and your reaction and conclusion-jumping worries me.

Da Letter El your role PM seriously outright says acid is scum? Do you care to give the exact wording or your claim regarding acid being scum?

Hawkie, which FoSes?

I mean it can also be used to test reactions. I agree with xnad that you're overreading this, don't really think it's necessarily scummy. At least you're starting discussion though.
This doesn't really look like a "downplay" rather than "I disagree", and even if it is to you, I don't see which other FoS he attacked (unless you refer to the DLE one, which is basically outright claiming acid is scum, and has long left the realm of "FoS").

I basically just told him I thought he was overreading it? That's not exactly a hugely thought out response, and I don't see how it contradicts me saying that rvs means very little either.

literally need yeti in this game I’m ready for going to sleep after reading these past few posts so boring where’s the drama

Xna I meant dle’s acid push + my flyhn fos i’m lazy and grouped them together #dealw/it

I intended to play this game as if it was a mountainous setup, any result whatsoever and even flips possibly being fake, but from there doesn't it kind of make sense to massclaim if you can't trust info roles (and flips ?) anyway ?

Mass claim is almost always correct in role madness.

I'm "the" vanilla townie so i don't expect there to be others like me lol.

Hope we're not gonna lose if dle's telling the truth

Stuck at work for a few hours

mass claim is stupid and assumes the hosts had some sort of theme to the game, as well as relies on the flips to be true for us to continue to game break

scum hunting is fun and easy, so we move on from this to vote to end day early without a lynch

this guarantees we don't mislynch D1

i'm going to start posting in haikus if we don't do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)